Curious about my relationship

June 6, 2022 at 15:19 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) JIN2
Curious about my relationship
I tried to analyze the meaning of this relation in my life.

what kind of bond, why it is there in my life?

What should I expect from this relationship?

How much my partner feel possession for this relation? what he is feeling for this relation?

Why I feel so intense connection in this relation? is this going to be short term relation or long term relation?

Any insight from this forum will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 7, 2022 at 16:32
(Aquarius) JIN2 » Bless
Thank you so much for your insight dear
June 7, 2022 at 14:21
(Libra) Bless » JIN2
Hi
What I noted in your vedic chart is your 7th lord and 5th lord which is 8th lord too are in ascendant in bhav chalit chart.
So I believe this person is someone from past life and you can even marry him. you have lot of combusted planets in ascendant with sun which is your atmakaraka. That is good that you know what your soul needs. So I think it´s a good match.you must know in your heart.
June 6, 2022 at 19:54
(Aquarius) JIN2 » JIN2
I am trying to post aspects here
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 6, 2022 at 16:58
(Aquarius) JIN2 » megaserpens9
Thank you so much for this deep insight.

This person´ Venus in your 1st house - strong attraction

May be that is why I am attracted to him or he attracted to me?

- Aquarius stellium in his 10th house - You will have strong impact on the house person´s career life (there are many signs and they´re benefics, but be careful about over-amount of benefits to that person, it can be good to focus stellium energy to this person´s opposite 4th house of family and roots)

Means I should not put much efforts for his career rather focus on family, right?

Can you see that is it going to be short term or long term?

You are absolutely right I am feeling strong karmic bond in it according to what happens between us.
June 6, 2022 at 16:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user megaserpens9, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
From what I see:
- South Node (yours) conjunct Pluto, South Node (second person) conjunct your Saturn - these are indicators of karmic relationship going from previous life (because South Node represents karmic past)

- Almost all angles (ASC, DSC, IC, MC) close to conjunction (they are in the same signs) with themselves, you are probably soul-mates

- North Node in your 4th house, close to IC, conjunct Chiron - this person could help you with releasing some pain related to family issues or Gemini-related issues

- Double-whammy Lilith in 1st house - mutual strong fascination

- This person´ Venus in your 1st house - strong attraction

- Aquarius stellium in his 10th house - You will have strong impact on the house person´s career life (there are many signs and they´re benefics, but be careful about over-amount of benefits to that person, it can be good to focus stellium energy to this person´s opposite 4th house of family and roots)

- Mars and Saturn in second house´s 7th house - you can come as aggressive and a burden for second person, so watch out how you express yourself and if you are for example not too demanding

Well it is intense af, I suggest that is some kind of karmic bond, but I do not see details (for example aspect other than conjunctions), so I can´t tell more

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »