Obsessed....

March 6, 2019 at 08:24 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Milly1
Obsessed....
Can anyone, or does anyone care to tell me why I feel so obsessed with this person? It may literally drive me crazy thinking and feeling him.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 7, 2019 at 09:15
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Some of the aspects like quintile, :198:, :196:, & :197: are remote Hindu Harmonics that might never be activated.
The other person´s :155: is on your equal-house midheaven, it is your inner-self that you are seeking.
Your descendant is parallel :199: you want an :181:ian partner.
The angular house cusps have orbs unto themselves which makes them huge!
Your :153: progressed over your :175: stellium making it your stellium leader. :27:
March 6, 2019 at 21:42
(Gemini) stigmí » pixel
:15:

Yes, when pluto rules, it is very easy to be obssesed....to be pushed in games of control and loosing control and in games of power and powerlessless...
March 6, 2019 at 21:11
(Leo) pixel » Milly1
Yes, I´m talking about :160: in general.

I noticed the :152: :191: :160: in :178: (I lived an equivalent aspect: pluto square moon -> obsessional = square is an equivalent of :191: but more negative ...

All relationships in which there is a significant pluto are transformative because pluto activates the power of the planet touched at a deep level (an emotional one for the moon here). The pluto person is "touched" too, but he/she has the role of a guide !

It depends on the luminaries in contact and the orb.

Many other aspects can come into play (by adding them together) ... (the nodes for exemple)

But I am a beginner... :)
March 6, 2019 at 19:51
(Leo) Milly1 » MarvinReal
Thanks
March 6, 2019 at 19:51
(Leo) Milly1 » pixel
Is that Pluto? Moon conjuct Pluto? I´m still learning. Lol
March 6, 2019 at 18:53
(Leo) pixel
Talking about obsession : you can take a look about the aspects of :160: :3:

There´s :191: :152: :160:
March 6, 2019 at 15:30
(Leo) Milly1 » leorising
Thank you. I´ll look up those aspects.
March 6, 2019 at 15:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Milly1
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
We would know better if you post full astro-seek web link on that synastry.
March 6, 2019 at 14:43
Yeah, there´s a attraction there that screams karma. Hopefully it´s not bad karma or a really tough lesson I need to learn.
March 6, 2019 at 13:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Milly1
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It´s just my opinion, partly supported by real experience, when couples having too many of influences. Maybe bad example, but still an example. Let´s say you have ten machines and appliances running at the same time at your home. Are you able to control all of them at once? Or is better to put off eight?

Your synastry is very karmic soulmate and also nice.
March 6, 2019 at 13:33
(Libra) leorising
moon falls in 5 and 4 th house, north node conjuction with personal planets (venus and mars), north node in your 1st house
(I´m a beginner, I did not understand where your map was, and where was the map of the other person)
March 6, 2019 at 13:03
Oh wow. I didn´t know you could have too many aspects. We have more positive aspects than negative. Is it still a chance of the relationship being bad?
March 6, 2019 at 11:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Because you have too many aspects. It will eventually destroy your relationship to have too much. Better is just five or ten at maximum and work it out properly. Too much mess there.

Could be only that obsession having Lilith opposition Lillith (in a chart is Mean, not True one).

North Node and Chiron also interesting.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »