Can you give your opinion on this synastry?

March 6, 2019 at 00:35 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) DoubleLibra
Can you give your opinion on this synastry?
Hi there,

I would like to know your opinions on this synastry. There is a lot in common but also some conflict aspects.
I´m particularly interested in the conjuction of moon-moon with neptune and uranus at the same time. Also the aspect of Pluto conjucts Ascendent seems quite strong to me, what are your thoughts on that?

Currently, Uranus is transiting on partner´s B descendent (opposition to his ascendant) and will then go in each of the partner´s 8th house, which actually is an indication of an unstable relationship to come or how would you interprete this?

I´m looking forward to reading your replies :)
Thank you!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 10, 2019 at 08:07
(Libra) DoubleLibra »
Haha ! My moon is in sagittarius ;) So I may "look for" someone that has his sun, ascendant or moon there ;)
However, with my moon conjunction uranus I don´t feel the need to get married, I do want to be in a relationship but marriage is not on my whishlist ;)

I checked out my previous partners and the chiron compability just for curiosity. With one I had Chiron-venus conjunction, is this not the strongest connection that exists? Well, we are not together anymore....
Login
(Log in)
March 9, 2019 at 00:49
(Libra) DoubleLibra »
Thank you for your Input again. You really seem to be an "Chiron Expert", something that I completely left out in my synastry analyses.

You are right with what you said so far. I think the problem of one and one relationships comes also from his moon opposition to pluto, don´t you think so? I really feel more stability in this relationship but nothing else (not a lot of communication nor passion which is important for me). I feel like we are very loyal to each other but may be just like friends?

Anyway, I just wanted to add that my current partner had a crush on a colleague (Born the same day as he, but 6 years younger!) Their both venus are in conjunction to each other and I really have the impression that he cannot forget that girl. You see, it´s more complex as it looks like ;) I do not have problems in being single by the way.
March 8, 2019 at 18:17
(Libra) DoubleLibra »
Thanks a lot for all your insights. I was not aware of the power of chiron. Very interesting, I´ve learned something new :) So, I should leave it as it is for now...

May I ask you to give your opinion on this synastry as well? This is with my current partner.
Login
(Log in)
March 8, 2019 at 18:01
(Libra) leorising » DoubleLibra
Get out girl, this is man talk to stay with several at the same time
March 8, 2019 at 17:42
(Libra) DoubleLibra »
OK, that is really bad news for me :( Is this stronger than our moon-moon conjunction or Pluto-ascendant conjunction or anything else? Why do I feel so connected to him and why is he still seeking contact to me then?
March 8, 2019 at 17:04
(Libra) DoubleLibra »
Thanks a lot for all your input, very appreciated. I´ve checked their synastry and there is no Saturn-Moon conjunction not Chiron-Sun conjunction but I guess it still means something as they are close to each other, right?

He cannot be alone and usually every 2 years he has a new girl friend. He is now together with her since 2 years and since 8-9 months he is constantly seeking contact with me telling me things like he would never forget me, he wants a "Revival" etc. We saw each other recently and without going into detail, we were very close (more physical than emotional)... I thought this is due to the uranus transit being on his descendant (partner axis), right? I thought that eventually we would be now on the same level with the uranus energy and may be it is the case as sometimes he is really into "us" and sometimes he does not answer my messages for days... I don´t get it.

So, you really think he is in a period of house/family building? Just because of Saturn and Pluto transits in 4th house?
Sorry for all my questions but it is so interesting :)
March 8, 2019 at 14:59
(Libra) DoubleLibra »
Thank you for your direct and honest reply. You may be right but did you not say that a long distance relationship would work? What about his uranus in his first house and uranus currently transiting on his descendant (opposition to his ascendant) meaning that Uranus will actually enter now in his 7th house if I´m not mistaken? I have the impression that this is not really stable or is this just "wish-thinking" from my side? What can I do to convince him that he can rely on me or do you really think that on a long term basis, we are just not made to be a real couple?
I also have pluto and saturn currently in my 4th house but I feel that I have to end my current relationship. My current partner puts his venus exactly on my IC, which is very binding but not enough. The girlfriend of my "gemini friend" also has her venus close to his IC (although in his third house). Do you see something there (I don´t know her time of birth)?
Login
(Log in)
March 8, 2019 at 10:10
(Libra) DoubleLibra »
Thank you for your feedback. You really made the point. We both are living in different cities (and we both have other partners at the moment) but every time we see each other, it is so intense (on a emotional and sexual level). I have not experienced this before with someone else. We are literally attracted to each other and it´s true that we exactly feel the same even though we do not see each other that often but we are deeply connected. It is kind of scary. A few years ago, he really wanted a relationship but I ran away because it was so intense (but really nice at the same time). I kind of regret it now and ask myself if we are really made for having a "normal" relationship?
I would not mind a long distance relationship but he will be 41 this year and I guess family planning can be a priority for him, do you see something like that in his chart?

You say that Uranus is really present in our synastry, is this because of my moon conjuncts with uranus that also conjuncts with his moon? What about his Uranus being in his first house? That also means that he needs a lot of freedom, right? What about his Uranus in conjunction with my Saturn?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »