Uranus opposite uranus transit

May 30, 2022 at 01:09 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Uranus opposite uranus transit
Going through this right now and been acting and feeling kinda strange. Or maybe finally acting like myself, who knows. It really seems to be manifesting in my life as it nears 0° or exact

I found this on astroseek,

"Transit Uranus Opposition Uranus

Transit Chart Aspect Meaning

This transit is one of the most important in your life. It occurs around the time you are forty-two. It brings you the opportunity to change your life and be yourself, if it is something you have not yet mastered. Some people behave as if they are going crazy and may abandon everything they have built so far. If you resist the effect of this transit, your life will become empty and without sense."

I want to pay particular attention to the last part:

"Some people behave as if they are going crazy and may abandon everything they have built so far. If you resist the effect of this transit, your life will become empty and without sense"

I´ve become really short and basically rude at work. I have zero patience for the things I´ve had to deal with for so long. Particularly the customers. I just don´t give a rip anymore and the slightest thing will just set me off. I kinda built a reputation for being so helpful and accommodating to people, but over time the sheer numbers of them have been maddening, and finally reaching some breaking point, where I simply dont have the energy anymore to deal with all of them, or really any of them. I truly feel like this is it. This is the end of the road for this whole business. I´m just done.

Which I find interesting comparing it to the words written above. Here it is again.

"Some people behave as if they are going crazy and may abandon everything they have built so far. If you resist the effect of this transit, your life will become empty and without sense"

I´ve done so good with the business for so long. Made a good living out of it, as far as money $$$ goes anyway. But did always feel like something was missing. It´s hard for me to let go of things sometimes. But do feel like this is it and not sure what I´m even going to do next. Hopefully nothing that has to do with neverending meaningless conversations with unlimited numbers of people.

Any other stories out there for this transit? It´s ringing extremely true for me

Posts in topic

Page: 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
August 14, 2022 at 20:02
(Aries) ram_goat » ram_goat
and this..

notice how motivated the knee-grows got in 2008 and 2012..

if we could see entire generations do this instead of merely racial sub-groups
in a year where they are inspired by a (half) black face, then we would see some change.

I was happy to see AOC win, against all predictions. She´s about 15 years ahead of her time, but the rest of her generation will eventually catch up, get elected to office when they are old enough.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 14, 2022 at 20:01
(Aries) ram_goat » sadiemae100
Our hearts ache at the corruption & suffering on the planet..

well, let these numbers tell their own story...

pluto leos and people in power read these charts too..
in fact, they pay good money to have them made.

heart ache may be a cause for change, but it´s not change...

age 45 and over making everybody in society´s choices for them..

it may flip in a few years though. pluto virgo and pluto libra were relatively small generations. Pluto scorp and later are much larger. Pluto leo sized, just as the pluto leo´s step into the grave, pluto virgo and libra will be largely passed over, and power will go to the pluto scorps, then pluto sag, in time. There is no reason this couldn´t begin, starting with the next election cycle, but then again, these numbers don´t lie, and these numbers say that won´t happen until 20 somethings get to be about age 42. Regardless of what passions are pent up in their hearts.

Login
(Log in)
August 14, 2022 at 09:53
(Cancer) sadiemae100 » ram_goat
But yet mine & many others hearts yearn for something better..

Our hearts ache at the corruption & suffering on the planet..

How is it so many of us wouldn´t dream of being in a position of power & not using that power to make big changes..

If we are all born blank slates, with a similar nature, why does it seem the ones who have the control use it for all the wrong reasons. ?

That´s what baffles me.
August 14, 2022 at 09:16
Discovering a new law of physics might be an easier task than changing the basic human nature & heart.

New laws are rarely discovered, while new humans are always being born..

each one of them, a blank slate, needing to learn everything all over again.
August 14, 2022 at 09:07
Yep.. we get some nice little gadgets.. "the opportunity" to work for our money.. and the rich and powerful successfully rock the peasants to sleep for another 100 years..

Lol. :144:
August 14, 2022 at 08:44
I also don´t think I´ll ever understand why that it is.. why or where things went so wrong.. if they were ever right...

They never were right.

Ancient societies were even more fucked up than our
own are today.

It all just happened a long time ago, so we forget.

Even 120 years ago was not such a nice time for people in many ways.

We have more sophisticated technology today than in times before, but
the same basic problems within the human heart remain the same as they were
thousands of years ago.
Login
(Log in)
August 14, 2022 at 08:34
Yes, I believe your are correct, unfortunately.

I feel I have a better chance of miraculously ascending into an alternate 5th dimensional reality where there is society that lives in peace & harmony. Has been able to positively advance technology due to peaceful leaders, and lives in harmony with the environment while doing so. Then seeing that here on this 3rd dimension we call planet earth...

I also don´t think I´ll ever understand why that it is.. why or where things went so wrong.. if they were ever right...

Pluto conj chiron in sagittarius for ya..
August 14, 2022 at 08:19
Maybe technological advancement in the form of "mash ups"...

Existing ideas simply done in novel, new ways..

I mean facebook is huge and it made zucky rich, but at the end of the day, it´s just a website. Nothing really original there. A lot of people use it, but masses of people all doing a single thing or listenig to a radio or TV show is not a new cultural phenomenon.

Keeping user statistics is also nothing new, although it has become invasive and beyond creepy in recent years.

Phones- a radio phone + a computer with a weird interface + a camera that you put in your pocket.. none of these really new ideas either. But each year they come out with new colors..

Old things in new forms. Sure there is some space to explore there. For things like FB or TikTok, there is a blurry line at the "user" end of things where culture and tech touch corners. Where social change is born, new (social) ideas are born.. boys doing makeup videos on YT..

But things that would totally change our framework for existence.. like
faster than light space travel.. probably not going to happen soon, if ever.

If we could go carbon neutral or at least get 1/3 of the way down the path, that would be a real game changer. Change how we live, how we work, how money works, but we´de be doing it with existing technology- or some mash-up of existing tech, so again that puts us back into the social realm again, not so much into the realm of new and genius or of undiscovered things.

Societies would have to swear off of aggressive wars, social & economic exploitation. That´s a tall order for humanity. I think one of the better known guys who proposed this got killed on a cross by "reactionaries" from his own culture.

August 14, 2022 at 08:04
Not sure how I forgot pluto in capricorn given my child is of that generation! Haha.

I´m not saying it´s necessarily a good thing, but there are scientists today who believe the sky is the limit when it comes to technological advancement...

People in the 1800´s couldn´t have imagined the technology in the 1900´s..
In the 1900´s they felt advanced, they didn´t imagine technology of the 2000´s..

So on & so forth...
August 14, 2022 at 07:02
(Aries) ram_goat » Sunnyshadow
I guess the pluto in libra generation just can´t make their f...ing minds up!

yeah the first pluto libra president will be.. interesting..
August 14, 2022 at 07:01
Pluto in Aquarius generation will likely be even smarter & able to advance technology in ways we can´t currently imagine! Lol!

I doubt that.. we´re against a bit of a glass ceiling in the sciences. Unless one of them discovers a new law of physics, science won´t be moving much in the next 100 years...

Sorry to burst that bubble.

But I would welcome social changes, changes in mentality, how we live, society. More freedom, less bullshit. Less economic inequality.
August 14, 2022 at 06:55
Well we live in weird times now, too..

alive today are people from the following pluto generations:

cancer

leo

virgo

libra

scorpio

sag

capricorn.

the first pluto aqua´s will be born in march 2023, only a few months from now.

Hard to find a time in history when there were 7 (soon to be 8) living pluto generations walking the planet at the same time.

August 14, 2022 at 05:58
(Sagittarius) GoldenlionXXXII » ram_goat
:85: Ramgoat!

It´s kind of like playing baseball. You switch Managers, Supervisors, and Entrepreneur/Bosses. One base to the next base until you hit a home run and the bases aren´t loaded and don´t get called out. You just keep swinging and going up to bat, until you hit the ball out of the park. I´ve just been hanging out with the baseball managers since 2008. :4:

Since it´s the 7th inning in Saturn in Aquarius. :32:
August 14, 2022 at 05:56
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » ram_goat
I guess the pluto in libra generation just can´t make their f...ing minds up! :75:

Maybe we want life to be fair. Never thought much about it. Makes sense though, what you´re saying. All those old power hungry "leaders" that won´t go away
August 14, 2022 at 05:47
Wow. Thank you for sharing, this gives me insight into the further back pluto generations that I hadn´t put into perspective! Being a pluto in sagittarius myself, I most easily recognize pluto scorpio/sagittarius. So it was Pluto in Leo´s generation to blame for the state of Greed we see in world currently? Makes alot of sense :9:

Yes pluto in sagittarius does just "get" things. We seek truth & higher ideals. Pluto in scorpio generation knows exactly how to dig to the bottom of things & transform it back to a state of purity. Pluto in Aquarius generation will likely be even smarter & able to advance technology in ways we can´t currently imagine! Lol!

As a true pluto in sagittarius, I try to have a optimistic outlook about the future ahead. I hope that with the scorpio-Aquarius pluto generations, we will be able to make wide spread improvements for the generations to come.

:11:
:99:
August 14, 2022 at 05:44
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » GoldenlionXXXII
Yes, I´ve decided, I´m letting it go! Reading over the 8 of cups for 20 or 30 minutes was pretty mind blowing. So much accuracy for what is going on with me right now. I was so amazed, just wanted to add it to the thread

Yes it´s shocking and hard to walk away from something you´ve spent so much time on. But when the time comes, it comes. It´s scary and exciting and depressing and uplifting all in 1 :32:
August 14, 2022 at 05:20
(Sagittarius) GoldenlionXXXII » Sunnyshadow
Let it go! Let it go! Yes, it´s letting go of one thing to grab on to something new. Although, as I´ve already mentioned, breaking out of the old world can be a double edged sword. :32: It´s all shocking! :181: :32:
August 14, 2022 at 05:19
Pluto virgo generation are work horses.

It was what we were taught by our pluto cancer & leo elders.

But we only half believe it.

For pluto cancer, they had a fucked up world to rebuild after many wars. For pluto leo it was all about greed and avarice.

The value of work as we know it has changed over the last 80 years.

I am glad pluto scorp and younger have a different attitude. The world needed to change.

There is a lot to knock the younger generations for, but alongside the criticism, there are some things they simply "get" and I am glad, even a little envious of them. Part of me would like to be 30 years younger and live 50 years longer than I probably will, just to see what pluto scorp/sag/cap/aqua make of this world. Increasingly, the world is becoming a blank slate as pluto leo and cancer pass away. Pluto leo can´t die off soon enough to suit me. They have really ruined the world. Thankfully pluto Virgo was a rather small generation, so their influence, for better or worse, will be light and transient. It is fitting, because deep down, virgo just wants to fuck off into some of their own escapism. I don´t see pluto virgo putting up the same fight as pluto leo for dominance and control over the world and how it operates. It surprised me that Obama was the first pluto virgo president. I thought he was a late degree pluto leo, but nope.. those late 50´s pluto virgos always slip under my radar. It is telling that after his terms in office, he simply fucked off to Hawaii, keeps a low profile, tends to his family and marriage. Not like the pluto leo Clintons who always return like the undead. Oddly enough, Mike Pence was the first pluto virgo Vice President.. another late 50´s PLV that slipped past me. Notice on Jan 6 his attitude towards things was "eh, fuck it.." and he too has fucked off back into obscurity and anonymous private life just like before he was elected.

The difference in temperament between Pencey and pluto leo Orange man couldn´t be more pronounced or apparent.

August 14, 2022 at 05:02
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Just had this recommended to me out of the blue. 8 of Cups just randomly popped up. Seems very timely and serendipitous. If uranus transit was a tarot card, I think this would be it. I never thought much of these cards, but have had 2 or 3 times where they really seemed to hit the nail on the head

https://thesimpletarot.com/eight-of…
August 5, 2022 at 06:27
(Leo) TTTJJJ » sadiemae100
"I even had customers go to customer service & complain because I didn´t chat with them,"

- What the ... lol people here would be annoyed when they get that chit chat on their way out. Well what to say, culture differences I suppose. I really want to see that customer here lol
August 5, 2022 at 00:11
(Cancer) sadiemae100 » Sunnyshadow
I always assumed people who are able to chug along day after day doing work that brings them no joy have alot of earth in their chart.

That or it is a generational thing. Pluto virgo generation are work horses.
I´m in the pluto saggitarius, uranus in Aquarius generation.. my soul does not allow it!! I make a break for freedom one way or another from anything that confines me! :4:
August 5, 2022 at 00:05
(Cancer) sadiemae100 » TTTJJJ
Yes it´s expected of the cashiers here in the US to greet & talk with each and every customer with a smile on our face. I even had customers go to customer service & complain because I didn´t chat with them, it´s considered rude not to apparently.. I don´t expect any cashier to talk to me when I shop, if they do its fine but if not I am more then happy to let them have a moment of quietness while they ring me up!
August 4, 2022 at 16:31
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Vera Blue
Thanks Vera,

That´s good to know. I´m looking forward to a new beginning

And yes, life would be dull without Uranus. I´m fairly experienced with it, having it square my sun jupiter and venus in my natal, and having it forming some odd angle to my Mars also. Always been a little...different. Running a shop for 10 years has been hard for me and hard on me

Here´s to new beginnings :37:
August 4, 2022 at 16:25
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Graham
Thanks for that Graham, it´s a little reassuring. I believe I don´t have much say in the matter anymore anyway. It´s surprising just how powerful this experience has been. Wish I didn´t decide to tough it out just a little longer, because the flight reaction has been very strong last few weeks. I´m actually telling people I´m done and won´t be around the shop much longer. Spending my time off planning moving all my stuff to a vacant building I own.

Think I´m gonna take a little time to just rest my mind and body after such a long drawn out breakdown/breakthrough. I get a little giddy thinking about the possibilities and knowing I´m almost done with this chapter
August 4, 2022 at 12:17
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » sadiemae100
That´s a great way to put it. Endless small talk drove me mad. I feel exactly the same. And Yes, like some dumb robot.

What I find so odd is I try to get just a little understanding from some of the people that come in that I know fairly well. Some understand, and some act like they don´t even have a uranus in their chart. Lol

Some are just so bogged down in life´s routines and obligations, the thought of doing something different is baffling to them. They think it´s great to do the same thing for an entire lifetime apparently. My dad was like that, and was not happy. Misery loves company perhaps. I guess most people have something, normally family or debt, that keeps them tied
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »