People usually have a strong opinion about me, with or without meeting me. WHY?

May 20, 2022 at 00:50 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Marissalol
People usually have a strong opinion about me, with or without meeting me. WHY?
So, all my life it has been the same thing. I get the same kind of reactios from people I interact with, or from people who know about me from others. It feels like its either love or hate. Nothing in between. I dont understand why! What is in my chart that makes me come off this way? What kind of aspects do I have that make people feel so strongly towards me? :46:

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
May 31, 2022 at 11:27
(Sagittarius) Succumbrella
I only did this to learn, you made me curious because I also feel in life that others always get the wrong impression about me. I wanted to see if you had the same aspect as me (turns out not really but some similar and interesting themes).
I will respectfully discuss my observations of the chart I generated from your birth time. I am not trying to pretend that I know anything about who you really are, I´m also not a professional astrologer. I´m just trying to learn from my own curiosity sake. That´s why it´s free lol.

Let´s start with a challenging aspect that isn´t due to any fault of yours as much as your fate:
A rude person complained that you had the audacity to ask a personal astrology question as if anyone could know about who you really are (do they even believe in Astrology lol?). This is an example of Mercury Quincunx North Node

by the way
I´m sure you´re really asking if there´s anything indicated in the natal chart that leads to incompatibility with other people. Usually thinking of communication (Mercury) or social impression (Sun) of your personality (Ascendant)

alright
Mercury inconjunct North Node. Astromatrix has an article about this aspect, lucky. Inconjunct is also called Quincunx.
your North Node is like the fate of this life. Maybe others are not ready to support your ideas. Either they are not patient or they are too immature and maybe they tend to criticize you, or you feel they don´t fully accept you or agree with you. This could just mean they need to grow, or you need to expand to discover more people for your life who are ready to grow on your level.
This could mean criticism is basically your fate. You have a lot of powerful placement in your chart that will help you overcome these small bumps in life.

You have a major aspect Sun square Ascendant which could make difference between how you project yourself and how you really are inside. You may feel that others are not reacting to your genuine self but there appears to be some challenges in clearly expressing that self. articles i find online say things like "unknowingly cause others to react negatively" "trouble convincing others of your sincerity/ honesty" this does make you tough when interacting with authority/Saturn because you expect resistance or used to it.

Pluto in Sag 6th house can make you critical about receiving criticism, but is also retrograde and at 0 degrees which means you have boosted potential for inner transformation. Better than anyone (Pluto is usually same for everyone in the generation but at 0 degree you may be more unique/gifted), your careful deliberation on matters of how people treat you will make you the expert on this insight.

You have a grand trine between Sun, Mars, and Jupiter which is insanely strong and means you are basically perfect in a lot of ways, but it also makes it harder to find ways to improve further. AstrologyKing article on grand trine says square or opposition aspects are then desirable because they create challenges to help you grow.
Jupiter has great chances to develop naturally
(You have a TSquare from Jupiter-Moon opposition with Saturn as the focal point (Sat Sq Jup, Sat Sq Moon). This can also be interpreted as a Grand Cross because the empty leg isn´t actually empty, you have part of fortune conjunct Chiron but these aren´t exactly the same weight as planets. Probably helps you balance the T Square and eventually establish your desired relationship with society/saturn figures. )

There is something that may be difficult Jupiter in this chart because of the other difficulty the Sun has with the ascendant.
you have Jupiter Inconjunct Ascendant. Jupiter brings abundant opportunities to grow your personality but sometimes might overlook those social opportunities like adventure/travel/risk taking in favor of opportunities to indulge in pleasure which do not grow the social personality, however these introverted type of pleasure is still expanding for you because it teaches self control.
Cancer ascendant has tendency to stay in a shell and not take risks, but social interaction and unfamiliar experience is needed to grow especially for Cancer ascendant.
Jupiter in Sagittarius is very strong and will give you the useful adventure opportunities very often.

Astrology websites with free reports might miss this one:
you have Lilith Square Venus. exactly 90 degrees.
powerful, too intense for weaklings.
I keep trying to explain this without bias but it´s so subjective, everyone has different views of sexuality. But I will share that I personally get annoyed at how weak sexuality is in society. If you have strong sexual energy, this can lead to invisible problems even when talking to strangers because many people are sexually frustrated and don´t even know it. They may feel inferior and some of their negative traits are unconsciously activated just by meeting someone with an abundance of sexual energy. (This reminds me of your Mercury Inconjunct North Node, ideas are too advanced for society but maybe only for a short phase and everyone will soon accept you, who knows?)

The last two aspects I noticed are probably weaker because they aren´t exactly 150 degrees which is quincunx/inconjunct.
Mars inconjunct Venus
Mars inconjunct Saturn
but your Venus and Saturn are 8 degrees apart so I´m not sure if they are related like a conjunction, if it is it´s probably weaker.
The Mars inconjunct with Venus and Saturn can make you feel like you are the only one who can do it right, and it leads you to take on excess responsibility in relationships (Venus) so you end up doing things for others and possibly neglecting your own obligations to yourself.
this will balance over time as you learn about yourself you will know how you deserve to be treated.

You also have Uranus on 0 degree Aquarius which is pretty cool. Very strong as in you are naturally strong here.
Should have many pleasant surprises in life!

I don´t need to show off every little aspect in your chart. the rest are easy to look up. the stuff i mentioned, im sure most amateurs would overlook. I just want to understand my chart better so it´s helpful to analyze others. the chart I looked at is beautiful. The smaller aspects support the major aspects, everything fits together. thanks for the opportunity.

Edit: I actually have another post ready to go about a couple of your Stars and some recommend Gemstones for improving communication because the star influence are slightly unfortunate although they make you extremely intelligent and honorable. It´s all good practice for me. I surprise myself because I rarely post anything online. If you´re interested I´ll post but it´s long and boring like this one haha
May 23, 2022 at 02:01
(Aries) ram_goat
Lilith (Mean) in the 11th House

difficult integration into groups in their society.

Many things you have mentioned in previous posts have a lillith
connection to them in some way.
May 22, 2022 at 15:58
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Marissalol
:144:
May 22, 2022 at 15:27
(Aries) Marissalol » boyakasha the guru
Hi the answer is no to all of those things
May 22, 2022 at 12:05
(Cancer) Primal » nutelina
Yes. I have to Learn when not to Speak.
I need Scorpio too.
Thank you very much.
Napoleon said well.
May 22, 2022 at 11:48
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Hi Marissalol, do you like pearls like a necklace? Do you LOVE skulls? Does your mother have sun conjunct Mercury in her chart? Do you flip the middle finger alot? Do you have a guitar and a bow or like those? Do you have native Indian roots ?
May 22, 2022 at 09:48
(Aries) diavolul » nutelina
Stay connected with people whom have samd values as you, I don´t think is you can´t do anything else, unfortunately.

I studied charts of my coworkers so I can work better with them, to understand them better, on a deeper level, for example. You can use it, too.
May 22, 2022 at 08:55
(Taurus) nutelina » Primal
>May be I could cover up instead stir up ?

Yes, I learned that the hard way...

If you are Cancer, learn when not to speak. :4: :122: Just think of your friend Scorpio.

You know, Napoleon said ‘Never interfere with an enemy while he’s in the process of destroying himself.’ https://quoteinvestigator.com/2010/…
May 22, 2022 at 08:50
(Taurus) nutelina » diavolul
Whoa! Good point! Exactly right, any tips to mitigate the effects?

I thought it makes me afraid of people who I should not be afraid of?
May 21, 2022 at 13:34
(Leo) Anni23 » diavolul
If this is true I think it would be more because of her sun and Mercury being in aries. I have mercury in the 10th and I think that I’m not particularly obtrusive. Also my moon is in the 12th, and that’s one of my most dominant planets
May 21, 2022 at 13:31
(Leo) Anni23
It could be because of your moon?.. or your moon + asc could put out contradictory vibes. People often don’t like that.
Also I can usually sense someone’s moon sign
May 21, 2022 at 09:41
(Aries) diavolul » nutelina
I would say cause you have that square Mercury-Neptune people don´t know how to form an opinion about you. Could be erratic a Little, at least, in the way you bond with coworkers...
May 21, 2022 at 08:34
(Cancer) Primal » nutelina
Wait ..
Let me think this way.
May be I could cover up instead stir up ?
Never thought about that.
I have Sun Square Pluto too.
Orb pretty close like two dgree.
May 21, 2022 at 08:05
(Taurus) nutelina » diavolul
What would you say about me in that regard? With what you were just writing?
May 21, 2022 at 08:05
(Taurus) nutelina » Primal
Yes, some people have it. I have Sun square *and* Pluto square Cancer (me). I can stir up if I want to. Now that I´m older I know it is really me but I couldn´t believe it before. It´s an ego thing. When you grow up (which some never do btw.) and you learn who you are you can manage and hide things, esp. as water rising.

Tricky :122: :94:
May 21, 2022 at 04:56
(Aries) diavolul » Marissalol
I know because both of us we have some important Sagitarius energies and that Jupiter gives that kind of warmth Dreamland-voice and vivid never ending optimistic and strong imagination, I have mercury in Pisces which is kind of one level up in that direction.
May 21, 2022 at 04:45
(Aries) Marissalol » diavolul
Easy! There is NO balance :61: I drive myself crazy sometimes.

“ decide, even if they are mistaken, to take a position of your somehow fluffy appearance and apparently pinky and sweet! People are confused around you, you send strong messages from Dreamleand kind of...”

I like how that sounds :75:
May 21, 2022 at 04:30
(Aries) diavolul
Well, I think is because you, somehow, draw attention on to you, because of your Mercury in the tenth house, I have it too and what is giving is the need for attention, for spotlight so will manifest in strong opinions, verbally especially. But it is funny in the sense that is contradictory because at the end of the day you will need to get deep into your shelf, because of the moon in 12th house, I wonder how you cope with that? Where is the balance. But you also spend a lot to be in the center, maybe not intentionally but...
Also that Jupiter trine Mercury I think make people to decide, even if they are mistaken, to take a position of your somehow fluffy appearance and apparently pinky and sweet! People are confused around you, you send strong messages from Dreamleand kind of...

I get the feeling that also you are working from home or project your image from home, in particular, mostly!

Also, feel that you are therapeutic somehow beyond the strong appearance!
May 21, 2022 at 04:09
(Aries) Marissalol » Primal
Yes it is really strange but it tends to happen a lot. I have heard the craziest things from people I have never met and received a lot of odd messages from strangers projecting things onto me. Good and bad.

And it’s happened all my life ! :61: was just curious why I have that effect
May 21, 2022 at 04:07
(Cancer) Primal » Marissalol
Not everyone can show or express their true or image on social media. So some misunderstanding possible. I understood.
May 21, 2022 at 04:02
(Aries) Marissalol » Primal
Opinions from people who only know me over social media or from one brief interaction irl

Friends of friends.. many possibilities
May 21, 2022 at 04:00
(Cancer) Primal
This is Absurd.
How can anyone give strong opinion without meeting you ?
I don´t get it at all.
May 21, 2022 at 03:06
(Aries) Marissalol » Zephyrin
i guess this would make sense. even though i always thought of myself as more watered down and not as bold as an aries with a fire rising. maybe thats my own delusions :61: :61: :61:
May 21, 2022 at 03:05
(Aries) Marissalol » Rosincvist
Does that mean that I´m the target for stalkers? :32:
May 21, 2022 at 02:39
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:77:Too much sensitivity makes a stalking target!
You´ll age out of it, kind of inevitable! :81:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »