Eclipse

May 15, 2022 at 19:06 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Gabbo23
Eclipse
Hi there! As always I´m interested to see how eclipse affect everyone on the chart. I know the effect started to feel in the previous day´s and after. So far I feel very tired. How about you?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
May 22, 2022 at 18:26
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » Gabbo23
I hope so ,i need to get more motivated but working is stressing me out
May 20, 2022 at 21:01
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » Ioaanaa08
Hi there, well i think it´s very usual to feel very tired on the eclipse. It´s a very overwhelming energy :22:. Im so sorry you are not feeling great mentally, when you have this kinda energy it´s complicated to stay positive, but i think eventually everything it´s going to turn out well :1:
May 20, 2022 at 20:29
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
I noticed that i feel more tired then usually and my body hurts like all the time also I´m not doing great mentally and i always try to stay positive but somehow by the end of the day i get in a bad mood
May 20, 2022 at 19:26
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » Viera
Wow that´s awesome! It´s pretty good that you take this as a lesson, that´s the way we should take the eclipses
May 19, 2022 at 23:25
(Taurus) Viera
im a full moon baby. im also scorpio moon in the 7th H. my rahu is in the 8th H and ketu is in the 2nd house. i feel tired but very excited too because of the learnings. thank god he never let me down.
May 19, 2022 at 21:33
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » Amdash
Wow that´s a great use of the eclipse, I´m glad that you realize all that, it surely show you the light this eclipse. Might be the rising so. But anyway I wish you can build the self confidence that you need 💪🏻💪🏻
May 19, 2022 at 20:31
(Aquarius) Amdash
The Eclipse definitely made me stand up and take notice of what I need to take more control over which is getting myself much more predominantly more out there but in order to do so I would need to build more self-confidence and the eclipse definitely made me take that step in building that persistent self-confident identity but in the form of like affirmations in choosing to believe in the best path of myself. It’s a little bit hard to express it in words right now but it did not feel like a downgrade to me and that may be just because I’m a Scorpio rising with Pluto in the first house.
May 19, 2022 at 09:00
(Gemini) Desmond » Nomad
Can see that though people has been commenting about that,, so how do feel Gemini ♊.... I´m sun in Gemini!
May 18, 2022 at 19:21
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » 11
Haha good way to describe it mine was like:
🥱😴😴🌚😴😰😐
May 18, 2022 at 19:19
(Pisces) 11
:11: :47: :9: :42: :23: 😴💤

My eclipse affect
May 18, 2022 at 19:13
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » GreenMoon
Wow, for real ?? 😱 I didn´t heard so much energy on the eclipse, though it´s very possible. I hope everything turns out good for you 🙏🏻🙏🏻
May 18, 2022 at 18:29
(Cancer) GreenMoon
Three days ago I had the biggest fight with my mom. Bad words, irascibility, very primal...reactions. Lots of destroyed neurons lol. I was like a fire ball :( I still feel easily angered. Usually..I am very rational
May 18, 2022 at 18:01
(Pisces) Starryeye » Aragatito
Thanks. Yes i had a feeling that something is stagnant so i had to let it go. For good or bad. Time will show. :1: :1:
May 17, 2022 at 15:18
(Pisces) Aragatito » Happysunshine
:75: I love kittens and when they grow up they are very feline and then they don´t pay any attention to you hahaha but they are cute when they are small It´s good that I helped you a little bit I got emotional with this eclipse and I spent it looking for information I thought that this way I was going to escape from the roller coaster of emotions hahaha it didn´t happen but I hope you did past best
May 17, 2022 at 11:34
(Leo) Queen92 » Gabbo23
Also my tarot advice for my situation was card 10 of swords. Also let go card.
May 17, 2022 at 11:12
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » Queen92
Well that´s great 👏🏻 I think part of this eclipse it was to let go
May 17, 2022 at 03:17
(Leo) Queen92
Before eclipse I stop comunicate with some person. Virgo asc. I let go. Also mercury rx. I just let go because I am enough of shit. :75: :61:
May 17, 2022 at 02:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Gabbo23
System message: Post has been written by user Nomad, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
the nodes hum, interesting. I think I know why. thank you for the answer.
May 16, 2022 at 21:01
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » Nomad
Oh that´s great! That means that you are doing what the nodes are asking for. 👏🏻👏🏻
May 16, 2022 at 20:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Nomad, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My day was strangely perfect, it was one of the best days of the last few months.

apparently this eclipse is affecting me positively.
May 16, 2022 at 12:43
(Taurus) Rosincvist » srgeorgio
:124:Wind was blowing smoke at dawn twilight, blood red orbs at either horizon! :124:
May 16, 2022 at 12:32
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » srgeorgio
I relate with this. Oh really?? I didn´t notice that but it´s possible depending on the aspects that the eclipse made on their chart.
May 16, 2022 at 11:55
(Scorpio) srgeorgio
I was buzzing Saturday, just tired all Sunday, still feel like there´s a pressure. Some in my life reported that they were unusually short tempered.
May 16, 2022 at 00:04
(Taurus) Happysunshine » Aragatito
Thank you, Aragatito! Very helpful information. BTW. I ❤️ Your profile name 👍
May 15, 2022 at 23:38
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » Aragatito
Yes indeed well, the eclipse fall into my 6th-12th house and lately my career it´s a thing that always comes to my mind, so I know eventually I´m going to have some news about this part of my life
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »