Should we go for it?

March 1, 2019 at 02:26 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) minaki
Should we go for it?
Hello everyone! After a long period of loneliness that guy appeared in my life and seems promissing. What do you think? Should i trie it? Our chart of compatibility seems rich but i don´t have the skills to read it in depth. Could you help me? Thanks in advance!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
April 21, 2019 at 21:49
(Libra) jopekes
Dear Friend, it seems he has Venus retro on top of your Stellium in Draco chart. Venus retro is not so good because you are a Libra and with Venus in Sagi in the sign opposed to his Sun seems like a bit of a challenge.

There is a big sense of confusion as his Sun is opposed your Neptune. Deception maybe is in this picture. I know you are having a very transformative time with the Capricorn Pluto Saturn South Node Conjunction, but I am trying to give you caution with this person.

I have a chart similar to yours, so maybe I can tell you more if you want.

Best.
March 9, 2019 at 00:07
(Libra) minaki » 1davidsky
Hello, thanks for your reply.
You mean it seems something ephemeral or love and hate thing? Please say what you really think, I can bear it :1:
March 9, 2019 at 00:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user 1davidsky, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
looks good to me maybe see what the Uranus in the 5th house (outer) has in mind for what is the kind of relationship they want specifically make sure you guys are simpatico there
March 8, 2019 at 23:53
(Libra) minaki »
Well, YouAreDivine :2:
March 8, 2019 at 22:13
(Libra) minaki »
I begin with a great thanks for your replies, especially your time and effort!

And I have to say that yoy are also to the point. It has the sense of fate or somethig big but both of us aren´t able to understand or approach it. You can say there is something intense there, like you´ve met your soulmate but your soulmate seems like an alien. It´s a really weird thing, from the beginning, but I blamed pluto´s aspects.

Thank´s again and please take my word for it, you are talented!
March 2, 2019 at 13:41
(Libra) leorising » minaki
look synastry of prince harry and meghan markle
March 2, 2019 at 13:32
(Libra) minaki » leorising
Thanks for the reply.I thought this wasn´t a good aspect
March 2, 2019 at 13:28
(Libra) leorising
soul mates :79: opposite ascendents
March 1, 2019 at 16:37
(Libra) minaki » MarvinReal
I still don´t get it. So you can keep laughing, but please explain me afterwards.... :6: :2:
March 1, 2019 at 16:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » minaki
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes. That voodoo power called love. Read my the very first reply on your topic.
March 1, 2019 at 16:29
There is something I don´t get, isn´t it?
March 1, 2019 at 16:23
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:61:
March 1, 2019 at 16:20
Please I would appreciate it but I don´t want to spend your time
March 1, 2019 at 16:18
=====
What I said was encouraging.

If I would want to talk down a synastry, I can certainly do so. Want to see me sharper? :4:
March 1, 2019 at 15:59
Well, I also believe in free will but would love positive signs from the universe. Although, you make me feel that there is something really wrong in the chart - LB33 seems more encoureaging from an astrological point of view. In any case I honestly appreciate your reply and am really thankfull
March 1, 2019 at 15:46
=====
for example
Venus square Mars (4 degrees orb)
Uranus opposition Moon (1 degree orb, exact)
... that doesn´t sound like something permanent and emotionally stable.

But you will know only if you get into a relationship with him.

If both persons are experienced and mature, then is possible to overcome lot of issues.
March 1, 2019 at 15:03
I´ve just noticed that I haven´t thanked you for your reaction MarvinReal. And of course, if you have any specific advice or analysis like LB33 I am listening.
March 1, 2019 at 14:17
(Libra) minaki » Trevor77
Thanks again! A guidance is what I want and i´ll keep in mind your advice
March 1, 2019 at 14:12
(Cancer) Trevor77 » minaki
your welcome, See it as guidance only, nothing is definite
March 1, 2019 at 14:04
Thank´s a lot, you have been really helpfull! Hope you are right.
March 1, 2019 at 14:01
The bad one is possible deception and misunderstandings with sun opposite neptune,

So keeping a reality check on the situation is needed at times, when the connection gets very dreamy he can get misunderstood by you and take things in wrong way

You need to be straight with him at all times,
March 1, 2019 at 13:53
and the bad ones?
March 1, 2019 at 13:42
my advice is talk alot to him so you can feel more comfortable,

good points is there will be much affection and caring for each other, he also enjoys your company in general, he finds it a pleasure to be with you,

you both have devotion to each other, and likely to last a while.

He also sees you as his ´Dream Women´, so you have the upper hand

Your moon in his 12th house shows you Lack trust in him, and you find it difficult figuring him out, so you need to talk to him and ask him questions early on, you need to trust him more

There may be alot of tension at times, as his moon is in your 4th house creating a strong bond, so I advice when starting out, only see each other occasionally,

March 1, 2019 at 13:27
Thank you both MarvinReal and LB33, you are very kind.Well I´m quite afraid to move on, that´s why i´m asking. And as you might have noticed I am also a libra so it´s not easy to take a decision. Do you have any specific advice or analysis? Where are the good points where are the bad ones?
March 1, 2019 at 12:27
(Cancer) Trevor77
Yes its fine, go for it!
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »