Logic Behind Mangal Dosha

May 7, 2022 at 16:06 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Logic Behind Mangal Dosha
To make it clear, this post was not to spread fear and superstition, my intentions here are to educate about vedic astrology and to make you avoid a life altering situation.

So let´s get into it...

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
May 12, 2022 at 09:45
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Cheliel
Oh it´s not me? Then its all chill haha. :75:

Good you clarified I thought you were talking about me. And no your words didn´t upset I didn´t write specifically you have upset me :)

As far as truth goes people themselves tell me yes this or that happened I just make a prediction. I guess I´m doing something right that I understand about the cosmos and the laws you are mentioning. I have msgs of people here.
May 12, 2022 at 09:28
(Leo) Cheliel » boyakasha the guru
Have I accused you gratuitously? Did I specifically name you in my writing? Why did you identify yourself with the "things" I mentioned? Did I address my text to you personally or was it more general and concerned the astrological apprentice, without distinction? Did I speak of good and evil? Did I say that everything is good here on earth? Did I claim to be a prophet even though I speak of humility? How do you see in my writings the tendency to claim that I hold any truth? Is it enough to support a view to make it a reality? Are the true revelations of the cosmos in the books of humans, in the writings they pass on from age to age, or in the very fabric of the universe?

Because my words upset you, do I think I am a supreme being? You have a very strange way of interpreting opinions that deviate from your personal convictions. If you are capable of distorting my words under the pretext that they make you uncomfortable, what will you understand of the sacred texts, of the reading of the astral positions and the movement of the planets? If I may give you some advice, get out of judgment and avoid making everything about yourself if you want to gain objectivity. Having said that, it would be good manners not to lend your own inclinations to others, because so far it is you who claim to be telling the truth, not me.

Finally, from what I have learned, loving is never a weakness. On the contrary, it is the greatest of strengths, the one that sustains our humanity. Love has nothing to do with any form of submission.
May 12, 2022 at 08:48
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Junia
Wow you ghost me for months on Astro Seek and now you are here acting all salty. Why show yourself now asking me if I remember you. Why acting so close there but shitty here?

Get the fuck out of here :4: with your negative ass comment.

And don´t send any more pics of you in chat, not even 1% interested. This shit is dead af. Your types never change...
May 12, 2022 at 08:16
So I´m all those things you´ve mentioned? This is why I like to keep my mouth shut about certain topics. I mean this is true now you can call me mean, arrogant but I´m also the guy taking this seriously studying, you have to admit somethings are just not positive all the time there is fucked up shit out there and not so pleasant things and trust me I´m not an all loving creature of God, because I´m not a god and I very much going to point out what is hurtful and unpleasant I´m going to point out the shit alright? Sure I know alot but I don´t have "keys" of "destiny" you are exaggerating im still a dumbass I´m making mistakes but I´m learning. And I like power hell I LOVE power its my personality and I´m comfortable being this way than pretending to be someone I´m not trying to please everybody. Fake humility suppressing your ego is hiding yourself and it´s bullshit. Guess what there are remedies too for this because astrology is happening in the spine and there are gemstones you can use to prevent this. My point is you are forcing positivity and healing begins with truth so let me tell the truth first. Do you know nakshtra analysis can even tell what you were doing last hour how many glasses of water you drank and I´m trying to get on that level because I believe astrology found me I didn´t found it. Also being loving and too kind to everyone is a weakness too, you are setting yourself to have advantage taken of you. Sorry to say but you can´t care too much and carry all their burdens and tell nice things to them out of compassion because they attach themselves to you. And YOU are preaching me about what´s right and wrong about astrology so aren´t you acting like an all knowing supreme being? I mean do you even hear yourself. You sound like a prophet. "True revelations of the cosmos" so you know the truth? Hey man...who r u... you know something? And you´re right avoiding pitfalls, now you know who is Manglik and avoid then. Or I can guide manglik to another manglik that too works...there you go.

Distorting reality? I´m telling the reality.

And you´re right 2 manglik can get along quite well.
May 12, 2022 at 07:40
(Gemini) Junia » 11
"Everyone loves you anyway!"

No, I don´t.
May 12, 2022 at 06:51
(Leo) Cheliel
Astrology must be above all a tool for understanding and not an inflexible dogma to which one blindly gives in. Although some forms of astrology are fatalistic, it should be noted that they also offer ways to avoid pitfalls.

Having said that, Vedic astrology does not claim that mangliks are destined to be lonely, and making this kind of shortcut only shows that the very essence of Vedic teaching has been diverted from its true purpose.

Two mangliks on a similar level can very well be matched and it is even said that this cancels out the negative effects of the mangal dosha. While I personally do not believe in this type of astrological view, it is noticeable that even in cases that may appear negative at first glance, there are possibilities to circumvent or overcome the problems that this may cause.

The greatest trap into which the student of astrology can fall is not in the sky or in the planetary configurations that are drawn there, but in his heart and mind. To believe that he really possesses the whole set of keys to the understanding of the incarnations of life is the crucial error of one who pretends to study the mysteries of destiny.

In the face of the immensity and divinity of the infinite, he who believes he has grasped everything is nothing but arrogance and vanity. In the final analysis, this does not reflect his qualities of understanding, but his thirst for power and control over the world. In this, he clearly misses the true revelations of the study of the cosmos and hurts rather than heals, imposes rather than proposes, distorts reality rather than discovering its limitlessness.

Humility in the face of the magnificent and imposing ramifications of life´s energies allows one to harmonise and align with the universe. True wealth does not lie in the monetary virtualities of human societies, but in the impulses of the heart, in the goodness of the soul and in openness of mind.
May 11, 2022 at 22:16
(Libra) Lib_8 » boyakasha the guru
Ok I don’t know what you’re trying to prove. I didn’t hide my manglik status because it is what it is. I don’t need to prove or disprove anything or explain myself more. All you need to know is manglik or not I’m happy with myself and the life I’m leading so don’t worry man. I’m sure other people with similar manglik issues will agree with me.

I’m happy if you found your life partner easily just know you can’t paint everyone with the same brush.

You also proved my point that you judged me too and making assumptions about my relationships.
May 11, 2022 at 21:57
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Lib_8
Well I´ve put the truth out there now you can go change your charts or hide your birth times but you have just told the world you are manglik and have done things...there´s more you are not telling us lol.

They leave you because you were causing problems of Mars. It´s YOU. You freaked them out!!!

Take notes boys. I have explained it quite well now.

See? Marriage and relationships are just a no for you people you were born this way. Have you had a good relationships that lasted?

Ha ha ha everyone is exposed here I got the truth 😂😂😂 oh the things I know about vedic. It´s like a clockwork of gods.
May 11, 2022 at 21:46
What you can’t handle the truth? 😆

Anyway on hindsight I do realize it’s better I wasn’t married when I was younger. It gave me the opportunity to grow as a person and become more independent and now I like this.

Whatever happens in the future who knows? :)
May 11, 2022 at 21:38
Ahahaha so it is YOU :61: ayyy man vedic is hella accurate 😂💯

You go girl mess it all up hell yeah :15:

May 11, 2022 at 21:28
(Gemini) stigmí » boyakasha the guru
I guess saturn is not so attractive x))

"And neptune jyeshta oh you love rain thunder ⛈ "

Yes definitely :18:
May 11, 2022 at 21:27
No, my problem was I met people who are unstable and would probably cheat or abandon me. I’m firm and will say what needs to be said clearly and yes some jyotish judged me that I’m stubborn and would create issues with mother in laws. I’m not an argumentative person, I’m called to mediate between family and friends but I’m also not a pushover. I won’t start an argument but I’m not afraid to finish one. I don’t need to swear or yell I just stare facts and that scares people.
May 11, 2022 at 21:20
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » stigmí
I fucked up again :43:

I used tropical system for your chart accidently again ughhh I keep forgetting. Shit gotta delete my comment. Just slap me I feel so stupid rn.

You are Saturn uttaraphalguni though :78: that tightly conjuncts my Mars

And neptune jyeshta oh you love rain thunder ⛈ welcome to jyeshta club lol.
May 11, 2022 at 21:03
(Gemini) stigmí » boyakasha the guru
Are you sure? :108:
May 11, 2022 at 20:29
Oh yes dear you are manglik with Jupiter there expanding the effect. The strongest is in the 7th house. Especially if Mars is in one of manglik houses WITH 7th lord or venus...if with venus then relationships are pretty much a trouble all the time. Since you are manglik...were you the reason it didn´t work out? Were you the more aggressive causing conflicts?
May 11, 2022 at 14:10
(Libra) Lib_8
I was told I have “mild” mangal dasha and was advised to marry “late” by jyotishes. They always made kinda doom and gloom predictions for my marriage. I never let it impact my thinking. I did come close to getting married at 25 but it didn’t work out. Since then nothing came that close. Over the years I have fallen into a nice comfort zone.
May 11, 2022 at 13:39
First of all, thank you for your reply.

I understand that you are an apprentice and I am not trying to rush you. The fact is that the very purpose of the thread you have opened on this forum is to impart knowledge about Vedic astrology, hence my various questions. I understand that you have to go at your own pace and that you prefer to pass on things according to what you feel able to disclose. I respect that and know that I am not trying to put the cart before the horse, but simply to assimilate the basics which seem to me essential to acquire in order to understand well the practice that you have of astrology.

Moreover, even at the highest levels of study that you will be able to reach, you will probably realise that we remain eternal learners and that the vastness of ignorance is much more imposing than what we know. Knowledge is an ever-moving stream that never rests, at the risk of evaporating and leaving the soul dried up in the sclerosing poverty of certainties.

I am very interested in the lunar mansions, and I have done some research on them. It turns out that the lunar zodiac is much older than the solar zodiac. Many people will prefer this zodiac in order to understand the expression of a planet in a chart and I deduce that it specifies more the qualities that are implemented than the simple reading through the signs of the solar zodiac.

Good luck in your exploration of the stars,

Sincerely,

C.
May 11, 2022 at 07:56
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » 11
:79: :79: :79:
May 11, 2022 at 07:53
(Pisces) 11 » boyakasha the guru
lol I forgive you, everyone loves you anyway! Can delete these comments now :74:
May 11, 2022 at 07:51
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » 11
Sorry

A correction...you are hasta moon..I checked again. :43: you are pada 1 hasta.
May 11, 2022 at 07:47
Well written reply, words were put together carefully to get in my good graces which has been noted from my side wholeheartedly. The words of play here were of a higher grand. Quite an exquisitely elegant touch can be seen carefully embedded within each line resonating to the utmost respect of the reader leaving a tantalising aftertaste full of zeal in the deep chambers of the mind.

I stick with Lahiri, I use krs as my base he also sticks with it. Please I´m still a learner and long ways to go and I wish not to disclose my findings randomly online. I´ve worked hard for it not to just pass it on here and there hope it sits well with you. I can say with confidence I know each nakshtra has a strong money making degree one of many examples just to give you a rough idea but I´ll leave one in good faith, sun is responsible for yellow light in your homes...buildings...etc.

I hope this reply finds you in good spirit.

Yours faithfully,
Boyakasha
May 11, 2022 at 07:37
What.. :41: so I´m not Hasta Moon? why and how could I be both?

I just watched video about Uttara Phalguni, and don´t relate to it, but to Hasta YES.
May 11, 2022 at 06:51
I have several technical questions: what ayanamsa are you working with? There are so many possibilities that change the result significantly, so what do you base your choice of the zodiacal coordinate system on? Is it a reasoned choice based on arguments such as the position of the stars or is it a habit that comes from the conditioning of the school of astrology to which you adhere?

Another question, I notice that you use nakshatras even for the planets while I thought it was mainly for the moon since they are the lunar mansions. What do you think it means to study the planetary positions through the prism of the nakshatras and what does it bring more to your analysis?

Hoping that my curiosity will not bother you too much, I wish you a good continuation.

Yours faithfully
May 11, 2022 at 04:39
No I’m not
May 10, 2022 at 22:31
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Wait...LotusStar on my jyeshta nakshatra research...

SHE WAS ALSO SUN VENUS UTTARA PHALGUNI :22:

Mind = Blown 🤯🤯🤯
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »