"Gun milan" vedic kundali matching for marriage

May 3, 2022 at 08:31 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) stigmí
"Gun milan" vedic kundali matching for marriage
Hello,

----vedic system of horoscope matching for the purpose of finding marriage compatibility....

I am totally new in this...can anyone explain very easy to me?

And in this case: "Manglik" ????

They wrote: "The Boy is Manglik and since Mars is positioned in the 8th house, it is Strong Manglik Dosha" and "The Boy´s Mangal dosha has been cancelled due to following reasons: If a Manglik is born on a Tuesday, the negative effect of Manglik Dosha gets cancelled."

But! I have also mars in 8th soo I am too manglik?
(somehow it explains my problems with partnership haha)

I found it here --> https://www.prokerala.com/astrology…

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 5, 2022 at 07:24
(Gemini) stigmí » Datta108
Ok thank you :74:
May 4, 2022 at 12:14
(Capricorn) Datta108 » stigmí
Like I said previously, I don´t believe just by taking birth on a Tuesday can cancel out Kujadosha,the bottom line is that traditionally parents would arrange thier children´s marriage and have their charts matched to see if there is long-term success in married life.
So better to have a reputable Astrologer who specializes in matching charts determine long term compatibility instead of just looking at one factor,in particular the Navamsha chart is a must to look at when determining compatibility for marriage 🙏
May 4, 2022 at 05:54
But.....is it really possible to cancel effect of inauspicious mars just by to be born on tuesday?
May 4, 2022 at 05:07
Namaste and Thank you*

I thought mangalik is something special, but I checked by online calculator almost all my close people and only me and on person are not mangalik...
Or I count it on bad page...?

I guess atrologer who is specialized will be better choice :74:
May 3, 2022 at 18:30
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste Mangalik means the person has Mars in an inauspicious position that can adversely effect marriage life.
It is said that someone who is Mangalik should marry someone who is also Mangalik to cancel out the affliction, but imo the entire chart needs to be matched by a reputable vedic astrologer who specializes in matching charts as that is only one out of many considerations to determine longevity in marriage 🙏🕉🌻

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »