.1Astrology9.

April 30, 2022 at 16:31 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Aren Levi
.1Astrology9.
Hey people,

it is not even a year since i have fully dived into astrology and i already feel absolutely bored by it.

I do not mean the actual beauty of planets and their mythology.
But i grew apathetic to the usage of astrology in peoples lifes.
Everytime i look at someones charts, i see shit, tho only thing that changes is the size of it.

My conclusion to combining people and astrology is simple, the only utilization of such a craft for people is just to indicate their shit in their charts to help them clean it or at least make it smell nicer.

I have lost the taste to help people cause everytime it leads to the same conclusion of advices.

- Do not seek problems and causes of your desperation outside of your existence, but try to be the best version of yourself in physical and spiritual areas ( whatever that means for you )
- Fix your body as much as you can, fix the damage you have aquaired in your mind.
- And do something meaningful for betterment of future generations.

I have even started to respect people that fully enjoy and abuse all the material benefits of wealth ... Hell, why the fuck not if it makes you happier.

What is your fuel to use astrology in correlation with human lifes and how did you acquired it ?

Do not think i have written all of this out of my own desperation of some sort,
complete opposite actually, i have written this out of the most satisfying time of my existence - which alarms me.
:37:

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
May 2, 2022 at 14:08
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
I have found out i am pretty freaking good in tarot but i get addicted to it as many other 8th house matters.

I want to go darker and deeper in these studies but i would like to find proffesionals to guide me.

I think i should study both sides of the coin if you know what i mean.
May 2, 2022 at 13:45
(Scorpio) OS* » Aren Levi
Oh okay, good to hear!

yes, I saw you check out the "cards of destiny". many astrologers combine both together in readings, so I´ve heard. Tarot as well.

Beneficial to expand our knowledge :37: :37:
May 2, 2022 at 13:33
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
oh i will stay here :4:

Sometimes there are threads about stuff that interests me.

I want more occult stuff and tarot.
May 2, 2022 at 13:32
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
Thanks,
but my main hobby now is working out and taking care of my orange bad boys. :4:

May 2, 2022 at 13:30
(Scorpio) OS* » Aren Levi
it´s healthy, I do the same with art work projects all the time. breaks are good.

You seem very inclined in helping others, I admire that. hope once you come back, you find your way here, on AS :37:
May 2, 2022 at 13:16
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Nos sonhadores
Maybe i do not need it anymore but what bothers me is that other people could use my advices and that almost makes me guilty of not helping others.

I need break from it and in time i will see what i will do.
May 2, 2022 at 12:08
(Scorpio) OS*
maybe try to discover new techniques to apply in "human astrology", I like that word too btw :61:

Nadi Nakshatras could be interesting,

or maybe the Navataras in your birth chart,

couple examples, I don´t want to bombarde :37:
May 2, 2022 at 11:49
(Sagittarius) Nos sonhadores » Aren Levi
because other people have trouble understanding people ... and astrology is a tool that may help them ... success not guarenteed ... like with pretty everything in the world ... maybe you simply don t need it if it already feels boring to you ?!?!
May 2, 2022 at 09:46
(Virgo) Aren Levi » InfiniteVoyageXIII&VII
I know but i really like the sound of "human astrology" :4:

May 2, 2022 at 09:26
(Cancer) InfiniteVoyageXIII&VII
Totally agree with you. But calling it as "human astrology" is wrong, it´s natal astrology. The reason of this is effort to transform astrology into materialist discipline.
May 2, 2022 at 08:21
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Nos sonhadores
Thanks,
but i just feel bored by astrology connected to human charts.
I did not post this thread as some hate letter, but i was asking what makes other people enthusiastic about human astrologyy so i can find that spark again.

As i wrote above, my personal life is better then it ever was and that makes me cut off unnecessary activities that do not make me happy right now.

May 1, 2022 at 22:22
(Sagittarius) Nos sonhadores
i smell typical virgo pessimism and over exagarated emphasis on idk ... ?tristesse? i bet you coulda been touching anything wether astrology voodoo or what ever ... but i know this feeling of seeing shit everywhere and let me tell you the thing is not the astrology but what you put your focus on and what kind of moods one radiates , attracts etc.... learn to be creator and not just observer if everything turns into too mutch negativity ....usually i GUESS seein all that negativity means you gotta convert it into something good or at least be a cathalyst for it ... like helping hand or what ever ... i m not quite sure yet myself what it means
May 1, 2022 at 20:26
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Joanna Suzanne
It always works,

but many people do not know how it works so they do not help others correctly.

May 1, 2022 at 14:28
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne » OS*
People here are trying to find solutions to serious problems.
I know I reacted too many times with similar posts, but I´m mad that people who need help are getting astrogical explanations that are beyond their control. There is a lot of new age stuff everywhere, when you are looking for help. It can keep a person stuck.

I will stop writing posts.

Honestly, I liked astrology as any of you, but after seeing it´s not reflecting the reality I have doubts. Sometimes predictions working, sometimes not - it looks like a coincidence.

May 1, 2022 at 12:27
(Scorpio) OS* » Joanna Suzanne
I don’t know what your past is or your motivations, what exactly you’re trying to exhort here. but I do see you comment very often on theses forums treads saying -astrology is not real, astrology has no effect, astrology is stupid.
etc.

It’s nice to have more than one pass-time, perhaps something you’re not constantly criticizing or complaining about. . .

-I hope to get out of toxic spirituality, but it´s hard, I was exposed to this very early, when i was a teenager. It take time to fully get out of it. Some concepts still sit in my head.

I hope so, for you.
May 1, 2022 at 09:35
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Graham
I know,
and i agree,
maybe i will return to human astrology in the future :37:
May 1, 2022 at 08:19
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Joanna Suzanne
I think that people expect that astrology is like some crystal ball made for predictions only- will I have kids, will I be with him/her, will I gain this or that?

It is not, it is more to discover yourself, to understand others, help them grow. We are all humans, we are all imperfect.

It can be dangerous if we have some fatalistic approach, some people will not date someone because of that aspect, sign...it is almost ridiculous. Also, I think that a lot of people need psychological help more than astrology, they are depressed, in problems, lack of faith is present there, low self-esteem...

I think that people should believe more in themselves.

I agree with Jung.

According to Jung´s teachings, the collective unconscious is common to all human beings. 1 Jung also believed that the collective unconscious is responsible for a number of deep-seated beliefs and instincts, such as spirituality, sexual behavior, and life and death instincts...

Jung’s Understanding of Astrology

More than just defining astrology as art, technique or science, Jung recognized that astrology provides a “psychological description of character,”[19] with the planets corresponding “to the individual character components.”[20] He felt “the horoscope is the chronometric equivalent of individual character, through all the characterological components of the personality,”[21] and that a person’s natal chart could provide insights into “what her [the patient’s] soul intended for her to achieve.”[22] Our natal chart, in other words, is like a mandala of our soul’s plan for this incarnation.

By comparing the movement of the planets through the year to one’s natal chart, in the process of examining the “transits,” Jung felt we can get an example of synchronicity in action: Transits provide a “meaningful coincidence of planetary aspects and positions with the character or the existing psychic state of the questioner,”[23] on the individual level, and insights into “unconscious, introspective perceptions of the activity of the collective unconscious”[24] on the collective level.

These insights can be for short temporal frames–months or years of a society’s activities–and for the much longer millennial time frames of eons. Jung got the epithet “father of the New Age”[25] for his idea of how the “collective psyche” of the human race changes with the “end of one Platonic month and at the beginning of another.”[26] He felt obligated, as a medical doctor, to alert people to the nature of our time–how we are living through a major cosmic transformation as the age of Pisces gives way to the age of Aquarius.
May 1, 2022 at 07:03
(Scorpio) Graham
9 out of 10 people are not "ready to hear" the messages of astrology (at the time when it is delivered) ... so most astrologers will become bored of delivering messages which go unheard.

Yet ... whenever 1 of those 10% hears a message that enables them to turn a difficult life around, the interest (of the bored astrologer who delivered it) is invariably renewed.

Moreover, one should never underestimate the value of leaving messages on the table of those who are "not yet ready to hear" ... since many of them will become ready at a later date.
May 1, 2022 at 06:05
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne » OS*
Yes, I asked about navamsa out of curiosity. I like interpretation of charts and this is my guilty pleasure. Whatever will be in the chart will not be absolute truth to me.

I hope to get out of toxic spirituality, but it´s hard, I was exposed to this very early, when i was a teenager. It take time to fully get out of it. Some concepts still sit in my head.
May 1, 2022 at 01:54
(Scorpio) OS* » Joanna Suzanne
-Maybe asking about synastry is stupid, but that´s what astrology is. It´s stupid.

and here you are making a forum tread asking about your Navamsa chart. Smh.

It doesn´t work anymore."

There´s a way out. Remember, you have freewill to remove yourself, from it.
April 30, 2022 at 22:27
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Joanna Suzanne
Nahh

it really all works if used properly by skilled people.

I just find the synastry usage completely ridiculous.
Especially for people that do not even know each other.
April 30, 2022 at 22:17
(Virgo) Aren Levi » stellium12
I agree :37:
April 30, 2022 at 21:47
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne » Aren Levi
Maybe asking about synastry is stupid, but that´s what astrology is. It´s stupid.

In my opinion it should be used only for the entertainment, not as a Spiritual or religious belief. I saw a lot of strange questions on this forum, some of them I asked myself. Hopefully, I will get out of this. It has been an addiction during difficult times. It doesn´t work anymore.
April 30, 2022 at 21:45
(Capricorn) stellium12 » Aren Levi
That´s cool. There are some interesting astrologers who look at planetary positions to predict world events and trends. Not sure how accurate they are but fun to watch their interpretation.
April 30, 2022 at 20:58
(Virgo) Aren Levi » stellium12
You must have misread my post or i have badly written it.

I love vedic astrology and i believe in it.
Same goes for Western.
Hell, any system.

I just hit boredom in using it on people.

I am getting interested in global influence and generational more then individualistic.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »