My Experiences with Other People´s Moons Conjunct My Sun

April 30, 2022 at 02:52 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Kisses
My Experiences with Other People´s Moons Conjunct My Sun
Felt like writing about this contact in synastry since I´ve experienced it multiple times with other people´s Moons conjunct my Sun at 10 degrees Libra (Swati nakshatra)

I have this with my younger brother. He doesn´t live with me since we have different moms, but I remember he warmed up to me super quickly when I first met him when he was a toddler. There´s an instant closeness and wanting to be near one another other cuddling or playing a game or roughhousing. I would pick him up and turn him upside down and he´d just be cracking up lol

I remember one guy my freshman year of high school would always walk with me to and from lunch just chatting. I think he liked me, and I checked his chart later on and turns out his Moon is conjunct my Sun.

Another guy friend of mine would give me rides to and from school and was always very helpful. Moon on my Sun

My closest uncle in childhood who was like a dad to me, would cook for me and treat me like his own daughter

then, a guy that I recently had a falling out with but when we were friends, he would always pay special attention to me and make sure I had a ride home...we also had moments when the feeling of wanting to be near each other came up and he would put his arm around me while talking

another guy who was pretty heavily hitting on me (actually had the same Moon AND Sun - Aries Bharani Sun) as the guy I talked about before him)

One of my roommates who I think I get along with the best and see the most eye to eye with. I even told her about Moon conjunct Sun when we first talked on social media because even just with texting (never having met in person) I could tell we got along

and another guy who I instantly got along with super well. Started off as just friends making music together but every time we hung out some magnet would start pulling us closer and closer till we´re basically cuddling. I didn´t want to make a move just in case the feeling wasn´t reciprocated, but the more we hung out the more obvious it was. He would randomly come up behind me and sniff my hair as a joke or he´d hug me and kiss me on the neck to thank me for something

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 12, 2022 at 09:48
(Libra) Ajna
For my experience, I had someone´s moon conjunct my sun and it was not the greatest feeling at all. Like yeah, I felt close to them but they used it to manipulate me (Cancer sun scorpio moon), plus it felt to me like they were completely dependent on my choices. I had to take all the decisions.... Veeery heavy energy :13:
May 11, 2022 at 11:37
(Aquarius) viv
I don´t get so many moon connections to my sun Aqua 5, perhaps I´m a bit too fierce with a Scorpio Asc? but I do feel my mood lift around Gemini Sun folk whose birthdays are close to my moon. I can think of a couple of friends..nothing intense but a basic trust, like I can play and not have to be the warm shining sun all the time.
May 11, 2022 at 04:13
(Leo) Anni23
I didn´t realise that this was such a intense/beneficial aspect.

I think that I know two people, but one was too depressed to be uplifted (afflicted aspects) and the other I do not know yet in rl

Though I suppose it´s not surprising, the sun is meant to uplift by shining it´s light on things..
Also Jupiter would do the same

But I have often met depressed people where this was not even possible :61:

So what other feelings/instincts would be evoked by this aspect? Trust, familial-kin instinct, recognition of the other/admiration or mutual reception of emotional energy flows?...
May 10, 2022 at 16:33
(Leo) Anni23 » LotusStar
Does the sun and the moon in question matter at all?
I suppose that emotional/support is what is being appreciated?
Or is it just the exchange of good vibes?
April 30, 2022 at 06:50
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
Indeed, there is something magnetic about that Sun and Moon connection.

I feel it in composite.

The same feeling of inner force driving me to hug a person is always visible in composite Moon :191: Sun in my case.

In synastry it is usually Moon conjuction Sun, Moon trine Moon or Moon trine Sun, but it is way less intensive.

That feeling is like you found something you were looking for all the time and you just don´t want to lose it again.
April 30, 2022 at 05:42
(Pisces) 11 » LotusStar
Wow
My moon conjuncts Libra guys :151: but I’m often annoyed by them. :14:

But Pisces :152: guys.. how can I stay mad, if they are so SWEET. 🥺
April 30, 2022 at 04:39
(Virgo) LotusStar » Kisses
Yes and the Sun person brightens up the Moon.. makes them smile and cheer up :) instant mood lift for me.
April 30, 2022 at 04:27
(Scorpio) Kisses » LotusStar
Yeah it´s a very nice, comforting feeling. It´s like the Moon person feels that the Sun person is their home, and the Sun person usually grows attached too because they like the emotional reactions of the Moon person.
April 30, 2022 at 04:17
(Virgo) LotusStar
My Moon is conjunct someone´s Sun (and Mars).. its very hard to stay mad at him. I can say from my side as the Moon too I feel it. Even when he annoys me I still find him cute and feel affectionate.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »