What happens if you would go against your chart?

April 29, 2022 at 19:55 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) amandaallansson
What happens if you would go against your chart?
What would happen if you would go against your North Nodes mission/purpose in life along with eventual stellium or sun in areas you would avoid? Would you feel miserable until you would be forced to surrender to your "destiny" through internal and external events and conflicts? Maybe your Saturn return would take care of this?

The real question is how much free will do we really have with our birth chart? Are we slaves to our charts just like we are bound to our soul contract? As in if we do not actively follow it our life will become a struggle and we will feel miserable living it out with maybe even mental issues?

What would happen if our past became so traumatic and our current struggles became too overwhelming to face that we became numb and refused to move forward on our set path? As we went back to our old ways of our south node or by moving back to the location which we used to live which is connected to our south node?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
May 3, 2022 at 21:44
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » ng976cancer
Interesting! This all makes sense, even though it sounds pretty sad that I will always be the one outside looking in.

I´ve never heard about hope angels, do they act similar like spirit guides in a way? What´s their purpose?

Wow, I could never be able to handle that myself. So I´m glad that my third eye is not fully open. I believe that I´m suffering from several diagnosis as well even though I don´t really believe in them from a spiritual perspective. As they only are a man made label to group people with certain characteristics and disabilities depending on how much it impacts you. Can you handle a job? Do you have one now and if so in what field?

I can tell you that after been dealing with doctors and psychologists and they don´t they you seriously(I suffer from inexplainable panic attacks at work and I get phobias of getting stuck at the same workplace for too long). There are benefits to apply to if you can´t work, however it seems nearly impossible for any doctor to understand my situation since the longest job I had lasted for 2 months and it´s been a rollercoaster mentally for years. I never really had a full paycheck my whole life, in the past everything went to rent or savings to my upcoming rent in the future. If I don´t get financial help I might have to move back home to them third time in a row during these last couple of years(after been trying to live away from them working creating my own life). Not feeling powerless over my life at all, right? Sometimes I feel like my life is a joke, like I´m on candid camera but there´s no prank and I have to play along in this Truman Show without no end.
May 3, 2022 at 21:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » amandaallansson
System message: Post has been written by user ng976cancer, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Scorpio in the 3rd house natives tend to be isolated within their communities, and so are Virgo risings traditionally. Since your Virgo rising is in the 3rd decan ruled by your Scorpio Venus, this energy of isolation within your workplace and community at large is even more enhanced and the negative personal effects on the psyche greater. To combat this, we look to your NN. It is so close to all your Scorpio placements! If you should outlast your dread demons, and you shall, you will find, in a very different direction, that there are equally powerful hope angels. Hope angels are evident in Scorpios who have achieved spiritual enlightenment. I must tell you now something about myself. I am a recently diagnosed schizophrenic, and I see demons and angels every single day. I see them in metaphysical nature. They do not haunt me, however, for we have a deeply comedic relationship. In this sense, I have total control over my demons because I´ve worked them out. As a sociopathic schizophrenic with the tendency for narcissistic micro-management and the occasional trend for physical violence, I understand how negative the energies you deal with can be.
:78:
May 3, 2022 at 21:18
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » ng976cancer
Thank you for your insight! I´ve actually been experiencing the total opposite feeling when it comes to feeling needed by my community and surrounding. I´ve always felt like an alien within my community even though I´ve tried different types of community I haven´t found one where I can be myself and engage my energies. I would say that my biggest dissappointment in life comes to my workplace and jobs in general. Unless I follow my NN and become an author I find it impossible for me to ever find a job which fits my energy, experience, mental health and spiritual needs that I can support myself financially off for now at least. It takes time until I become an author and I can live off that. I think the only type of job I could handle would be playing a mental unstable character in acting. I´ve done it before and it´s pretty fun lol. No but seriously that´s how I feel since this society is simply a madhouse. The most intelligent ones are the crazy ones because we can see through the illusion we´re living in and it hurts to see and painful to experience that you will never fit in even if you would try your hardest your body refuses to follow order and fit in.
May 3, 2022 at 12:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user ng976cancer, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I go against my chart every day.

As a Cancer Moon I have the ability to access all Moon placements easily.

In comparison, my friend Jamie has a Virgo Moon, ruled by Mercury, which hers is in Capricorn. With Moon Trine Mercury, you get a positive aspect, however since they are both in Earth signs Jamie has a tough time comprehending the emotional value that I do.

Now, Jamie can oftentimes be more Piscean than I am because she is a Pisces rising with a Virgo moon in the 7th house of relationships. When the Moon is placed in the 7th house, traditionally ruled by Libra/Venus, you have easier access to the polarity sign—in this case, Virgo-Pisces polarity.

I am ruled by my Venus in the 23rd degree of Gemini, therefore I can be less Piscean. But, in the end, my Cancer stellium in the 3rd house of social circles & early childhood education reign supreme as my forefront personality, and when you combine those placements/energies, you get a Piscean signature sign.

Now, did you see what I did there?

I didn´t go against my chart at all! I peeked at your chart and saw you have a 20 degree Virgo rising with a Scorpio stellium in the 3rd house of social circles. This is important energy to manifest into the world. Scorpio is the traditional ruler of Mars, and with this energy Scorpio can manifest great psychic energy for not only themselves but their community.

Your chart tells you that you are a deep hearted person with passion and emotion, who also has gone through pain and suffering in order to achieve the height to which your personality is at at this point.

Hope you appreciate the words. :161:
May 3, 2022 at 06:51
(Cancer) InfiniteVoyageXIII&VII
Difficult questions. One of your questions is connected to another question

"Do we have to leave our South Node [past], for going to North Node [future] (as it´s taught in Modern Astrology)"

I learn classical astrology and this is wrong. South Node is our reservoir of experiments. We came to learn something in this world. If we give up our experiments, logicallly the life loses its meaning. I mean there is no problem with to make use of past experiments for either going on to North Node, or not. It´s a natural way.

If someone go against their purpose, Saturn takes his stick in hand and clobbers them well. There is a reason of associating Saturn with Harvest. Saturn grinds people as a grain between two millstones.
May 2, 2022 at 17:56
(Pisces) Jogar757
Very Good question. I speculate the same things. My Saturn return was difficult. I’ve also felt the same about jobs. I sympathize with you. Best wishes and regards!
May 2, 2022 at 16:26
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » Graham
Thanks! Yes you are right about the writing part! I´m actually done with a dark poetry book which reflects my inner mind and depression throughout the last couple of years combined with my journeys abroad. I will try to get it out this year to a publisher, but it´s a long process.

My safest bet for now is to try to apply for benefits due to my work problems/mental health in regards of my finances. Moving back home again would be the last option if I´m not being successful in this matter. It would feel like a prison sentence of not knowing how long I would remain in isolation this time. But hopefully I can stay.
May 2, 2022 at 15:33
(Scorpio) Graham » amandaallansson
Noel Tyl´s "Midheaven Extension Process" uses the ruler of the MC and the planets that disposit it to identify the kind of work which a chart owner is likely to enjoy/find satisfying.

And it seems to me that the ruler of the 6th house (of paid work) and the planets dispositing it might indicate the kind of work which is most rewarding financially.

You have Gemini on the MC, ruled by Mercury ... which is disposited by Venus. Venus is disposited by Pluto + Mars - and Mars is in mutual reception with the Sun. So, job satisfaction will come from work that incorporates the qualities of Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars and Pluto. (Actively and intensely expressing yourself via the art of writing.)

Your 6th house has Aquarius on the cusp, so is ruled jointly by Saturn and Uranus. Uranus is disposited by Saturn, and Saturn is in mutual reception with Neptune but also disposited by Jupiter. Jupiter is disposited jointly by Mars + Pluto and Mars is in mutual reception with the Sun. So, the best paid work will incorporate the qualities of Sun, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. (Perhaps "inspiring others by actively and intensely expressing your unique journey through depression".)
May 2, 2022 at 14:51
(Leo) Anni23 » amandaallansson
First of all I´d say hat you have several planets in Scorpio, which is a powerful sign so even if you´ve been feeling weak the sign of Scorpio is about overcoming.

Also I think that many of us need time to live in accordance with our nn´s, maybe that comes when we are ready

Life does seem to get in our way :61:
I know, I was living somewhere for over a year where they didn´t let people out of the country and I didn´t see any friends or family for that time, or was able to study :4:
May 2, 2022 at 11:06
Thank you! What I meant by if you could write in a more tangible was more of a way for you to give me practical advice based off my aspects which could apply to real life in regards of my career and making money etc? It´s okay if you don´t have those answers lol. Cause the problem for me is that even if I would try to work towards my purpose of writing books etc I still wouldn´t be able to support myself as of now since writing and publishing a book takes time. I´ve tried working a regular job at restaurants back and forth for years which only lasted for a couple of months until my mental health started to decline together with universe pushing me out of those jobs. I felt like I was going insane. Overall I feel very fragile in regards of being able to go back to a regular job again since I know that this cycle will repeat itself and it´s just so frustrating and it makes me depressed. The only option I have for now is to apply for social benefits and eventually try to look into if I have any diagnosis which could be the reason for my work issues which could help me financially. Even though I don´t believe in diagnosis from a spiritual perspective there is no other logical reason for that on this earthly plane.
May 2, 2022 at 07:00
The astrological indicators in your natal chart contain two messages that (I think) you may have not yet "heard" :-

1. The Moon-Saturn-Neptune-Mercury-Mars figure is urging you to go beyond your comfort zone ... and into the activities of houses 7 to 11 (which includes your SOUTH node).

2. The natal conjunction of expansive Jupiter, transformational Pluto and your NORTH node indicates that (in previous lifetimes) you have perfected your understanding of the SN-Taurus/NN-Scorpio placements. So, in the current lifetime, the soul intends to learn (3rd/9th) how to balance your spiritual/Scorpio and material/Taurus needs ... probably by alternating the time spent by you on each of them, rather than pursuing only the North Node objective*.

[ * I suspect that, in previous lifetimes, the one-lifetime Egos accompanying your reincarnated Soul may have habitually pursued the North Node and neglected the needs of an already well-developed South Node. ... So, your soul will make life difficult for the current accompanying Ego (you) until it freely chooses to break that habitual behavioural pattern. ... Hence, the presence of the natal chart Moon-Saturn-Neptune-Mercury-Mars figure - which requires you to investigate your habitual behaviour patterns.]
May 2, 2022 at 05:48
(Scorpio) Graham » 1janos
Are you assuming here that I regard the Ego as "something evil, wicked, dirty, undesirable, to be wiped out, or overcome"?

If so, you have misunderstood my comments about the Ego.
May 2, 2022 at 05:31
First, we need to explore how (astrologically) this Moon-Saturn-Neptune-Mercury-Mars configuration might be the root cause of your depression :-

1) All of the aspects/planet-connections in this figure create the behaviour known (in astrology) as "projection" ... in which the chart-owner consciously internalises/identifies with one planet and unconsciously externalises/projects the opposing planet onto another person (or group) in the outside world.

2) Usually, the socially-desirable qualities of the faster-moving planet are internalised and the socially-undesirable qualities of the slower-moving planet are externalised.

3) Oppositions are 2nd Harmonic aspects (2H), and manifest unconsciously from a level which is just below conscious awareness. So, this makes it (relatively) easy for the chart owner to become consciously aware of his/her projection ... by mindfully monitoring the feedback received from the outside world.

4) Squares are 4th harmonic aspects (4H) : semi-squares + sesqui-squares are 8th harmonic aspects and the 16H, 32H, 64H are also aspects which create projection behaviour. HOWEVER, as the harmonic aspect number increases, the projection behavioural trait is manifesting from one level deeper in our unconscious ... making it increasingly difficult for the chart owner to become consciously aware of the trait in himself/herself. And, despite practicing harmonic astrology for more than two decades now, I have encountered very few people who were able to consciously recognise-and-embrace their 32H behaviour - and none with 64H aspects that could do so (including myself).

5. In your Moon-Saturn-Neptune-Mercury-Mars configuration, only the Moon is manifesting at a level below the 64th harmonic aspect. (Hence your perception of my "numbers" comment as intangible/undecipherable/"unrecognisable".)

6. Yet, what this means is that Saturn in this configuration is being externalised/projected in all of its contacts with Moon/Mercury/Mars ... leaving it with "nowhere to go" (and thus to express itself via depression).
May 2, 2022 at 03:45
(Leo) cubic » stayathomewife
"I´m sorry but North Nodes only change every 18 months (1.5 years). Picture how many babies are born in 18 months time period around the globe. So all these babies have to follow their North Node fate lesson?

Yeah. No.

No, God or the higher being is not going to punish you for not follow your North Node."

Exactly. Further descriptions and interpretations of the NNs are lacking across the board.

I think the exaltations of the Nodes as a focal, God-ordained point of life, and a mission is highly attractive to the average person with esoteric-astrological interests, meaning a lost person looking for guidance or way out of some kind of trauma.

This simplifies things - Just do your NN! But then leaves you with nothing, because the understanding of the Nodes (at least in the West) is lacking, but in India they don´t seem to promise salvation from the sin of the South node through the North, soo.

I´m really getting fed up with this Western thing where there always has to be some original sin thing. If it´s not in classical religion it´s gonna be invented, seen or imposed somewhere else. I guess it´s hard to shake it off culturally...
May 2, 2022 at 02:20
(Leo) stayathomewife
This is another reason why I like traditional astrology better.

I´m sorry but North Nodes only change every 18 months (1.5 years). Picture how many babies are born in 18 months time period around the globe. So all these babies have to follow their North Node fate lesson?

Yeah. No.

No, God or the higher being is not going to punish you for not follow your North Node.

What happened to those who are Atheist (and there alot of Atheist out ther), I don´t think they follow religion or astrology, are they all screw in life? No, actually there alot of Atheist who are successful and lead a good life.

Your WILL will triumph in chart, when there a will, there always a way.

I´m gonna quote this from an astrology site: [ Personally, I seldom use the Nodes in interpretation unless they are within 2 degrees of being conjunct another planet or in a partill aspect. I treat them as a unity, not that you are moving from the South Node to the North node or focusing on one over the other. Always in opposition, they continually present us with the challenge of shining a light on our basic approach to life, our habits and unconscious patterns. How do you use the Nodes? Do you find them useful? ]
May 2, 2022 at 00:40
(Pisces) 1janos » Graham
This is not an easy read.

I am going to describe the profound consequences of the acts of an idiot, whose lack of comprehension of the topic of Psychodynamic Theory and of the German language lead to a devastating misunderstanding and misapprehension of fundamental concepts in English.

James Strachey and others described what happened 40 years after the fact he and his wife Alix, went to Vienna and spent time with Freud in 1920:

"Looking back forty years later at this turning-point, Strachey commented in a ´disarming passage´ to his fellow analysts on his then qualifications as a psychoanalytic candidate, as compared to modern times: ´A discreditable academic career with the barest of B. A. degrees, no medical qualifications...no experience of anything except third-rate journalism. The only thing in my favour was that at the age of thirty I wrote a letter out of the blue to Freud, asking him if he would take me on as a student´."

He continued by saying that, having spent a couple of years in Vienna, “I got back to London in the summer of 1922, and in October, without any further ado, I was elected an associate member of the Psycho-Analytical Society. … A year later, I was made a full member. So there I was, launched on the treatment of patients, with no experience, with no supervision, with nothing to help me but some two years of analysis with Freud".

He concluded wryly that the modern "Curriculum Vitae is essential. Whether it is possible for it to become over-institutionalized is an open question. Is it worthwhile to leave a loophole for an occasional maverick? … if the Curriculum Vitae had existed forty years ago, you wouldn´t have had to listen to these remarks tonight".

The first fateful blunder was, that they decided to translate Freud´s works from German to English without really grasping the depth and simplicity of what Freud established as the foundations of his work. The other devastating factor was their subpar understanding of the German language for this purpose. The third one was their taking artistic licence in translating the original concepts.

In one of his last letters to Freud, Ernest Jones wrote that ´You probably know you have the reputation of not being the easiest author to translate´. Certainly when translated into English first began, ´the earliest versions were not always felicitous ... casual and at times fearfully inaccurate´.

The most ´obvious flaw in this translation was the substitution of esoteric neologisms for the plain German terms Freud preferred´. For example his "I" and his "It" become the "Ego" and the "Id". "the translation of instinct for Trieb [Drive in English] ... thus basing the whole concept on a complete misunderstanding since Trieb and instinct have nothing in common". Anyone who reads Freud only in Strachey´s English translation cannot understand Freud´s concern with man´s soul".

While accepting that "Strachey´s translation was also an act of interpretation and it has not been hard to find spots where he went astray", the fact remains that "Freud was delighted with the work Strachey succeeded in doing"; whilst even into the twenty-first century "the German editions have relied on Strachey´s editorial apparatus, which should be a testimony to what he accomplished".

Where Strachey and his wife succeeded admirably was the very thorough editing and referencing of the works.

The most devastating mistake is related to the casual substitution of the German personal pronouns to the Latin-based seemingly sophisticated anglicised alternatives.

Ich - which in German - is simply the First Person Singular pronoun: I.

Es - which in German - is simply the Third Personal pronoun: It.

The ultimate aim of Psychoanalysis according to Freud is to amalgamate/integrate I with It.

This is the most profound statement that Freud has ever made. Please notice the similarities between this and the translated Sanskrit "I am That" or go all the way and make the pronouncement like Nisargadatta Maharaj: "I am".

So, due to his profound and devastating mistakes, today we are stuck with these totally useless, pretentious, and vague concepts, that are utterly misunderstood by members of the English-speaking public and professionals and all of those from other backgrounds, who have no grasp of the original concepts.

The Super-Ego doesn´t have its roots in Latin. The original term in German was ´Uber Ich´. That means: above the self or conceptually more correctly: ´Idealised Self´. What I aspire to, or desire, or expect of myself, or should be.

So the primary aim of therapy, personal growth, or personal development is for the sense of ´I´ to integrate with the sense of ´It´ or ´other´, as guided by the optimized self-image.

This is a major ´accomplishment´ and let´s face it, regrettably, the vast majority of the population never gets near that level of personal growth.

So, to see and relate to the Ego as something evil, wicked, dirty, undesirable, to be wiped out, or overcome, is based on a silly man´s - and his wife´s - misunderstandings of the insights of a genius.

To reach a mature level of Ego development is highly desirable and fundamentally important.
May 1, 2022 at 22:23
(Pisces) Aragatito » Graham
Wow
May 1, 2022 at 20:34
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » moonlike00
I really find your post interesting since we both share a third house stellium with our NN in there as well and we share similar experiences as well with our purpose. Would love to talk more about our past experiences, struggles and if there´s been any type of work which works for your chart?
May 1, 2022 at 20:32
That actually made a lot of sense which you just wrote!

My north node is in the third house/Scorpio and south node ninth house/taurus. Or do you mean that my moon-saturn opposition almost acts as a NN/SN connection in my chart?
May 1, 2022 at 20:22
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » Zephyrin
My current partner also has his north node in his 7th house but it´s in Gemini. If you don´t mind I would love if you could share some of your experiences from your 7th house NN when it comes to partnerships? How did you handle and experience your relationships in the past? As in how did you perceive your partners and what role did you have in them vs today? Do you have a partner today and what has changed? If not, do you see yourself having a partner in the future?
May 1, 2022 at 18:10
I shall reply to this asap tomorrow.

For now though, my guess is that you should leave your focus from houses 12 to 6 (where your NORTH node is located) ... as the chart seems to require you to "become comfortable with being uncomfortable".
May 1, 2022 at 17:25
(Scorpio) Graham » Aragatito
The story has to be seen in the context of an eternal soul incarnating over many lifetimes to achieve (it´s ultimate goal of) "peace on Earth" ... and accompanied in each incarnation by a one-lifetime Ego, that has the freewill - so is able to choose whether or not to follow the path of the natal chart (which the soul has mapped whilst "in heaven"/between incarnations).

Once incarnated, the only mechanism that the soul has (to persuade the Ego to follow the map) is to make life increasingly difficult for the latter if he/she chooses to not follow the path laid down in the natal chart.

For the Ego, there are no consequences if the map is not followed - because the Ego exists for one lifetime only. However, for the soul, it is a wasted incarnation - because no progress is made towards achieving it´s ultimate goal/purpose of incarnating on Earth (where life is experienced in a physical body).

So ... when incarnated on Earth, the soul does indeed not have freewill. ... And it´s only task is to persuade the Ego to FREELY chose the path of the natal chart, thus achieving the "peace on Earth that passeth all understanding".

I am now 73 years old, and 29 years have passed since that psychic told me the story. ... So, now I can confirm that my current-life career as a professional accountant failed to provide me with the "peace on Earth" which I have experienced as a husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather.
May 1, 2022 at 16:41
(Sagittarius) Nos sonhadores
things go to shit ... most likey you get sick and all that .... i used to fully ignore the pisces moon sensitivity as a kid and it brought up having flues frequently every year for example + others recognize that you try to be someone else on intuitive level how you act up and shit ... that you ain t simply good in what you try there ... no one so far follows their chart 100 percently ... mankind is not fully awake for that ... not a spectacular thing ... but i say if you can follow your destiny or as you called it the chart you can achive 100 percent health and never get sick i believe
May 1, 2022 at 15:38
(Pisces) Aragatito » Graham
I liked that story, but he asked me then there is no free will, if in the end you are going to return to fulfill your destiny
May 1, 2022 at 08:37
Thank your for your insight! However I would love if you explain the outcome of your calculation a little bit more tangible other than the numbers? I only understood that I should leave my focus from the houses 7-11. But what would your personal advice be based off your calculations about my purpose/career if we would include these aspects you mentioned?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »