Ready to get through to Dad.

April 27, 2022 at 10:31 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Amdash
Ready to get through to Dad.
I’m nearly ready to Get back into contact with my dad. I broke contact with him around 2019 due to the powerful realization that I don’t really honestly like him or apparently love him. But I also questioned a lot of things about why this is the case and probably reach out and contact him.

A lot of things happened to disable such as a tooth extraction, jury duty and put in jury duty running into my stepmom so I actually had a pleasant time talking to I actually felt OK to give her my phone number and it’s making me feel a little bit confident in talking to him a little more and expressing to him what’s going to say, what’s going to change and what I’m not going to tolerate in my life journey so as long as he wants to be a part of it.

I also saw him possibly getting an infection or probably dying due to the fact that we’re about to hit the eclipse season. Also Pluto is the reason why I decide to reach out to him.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 27, 2022 at 11:58
(Aquarius) Amdash » Leo_Ness
I’ve actually experienced that and it wasn’t all the time from him in fact it was actually from my godparents and a couple of authority figures from my school days.

I always thought it was upsetting that it was my fault but then I realize it might just be what you were talking about.

An inability to admit that they’re insecure and immature when it comes to their own self healing challenges. Which is mainly the fact that they haven’t accomplished the ability to reflect and look in the mirror and I’m much more healthier way.

Now in terms of being sincere to me, this is definitely something he didn’t do either. And I noticed when I saw his natal chart that he had Chiron in Pisces in the fifth house and that there was going to need to be some sort of healing in regards to how he is able to self expressed himself, or it’s gonna be involving his children.

I couldn’t really quite interpret Chiron and Pisces though, except that it may be that he was going to be overly worried for his kids or that he was gonna be too strict toward us.

And what you said in the last it does make sense. The previous generation only had kids probably because they were hoping to heal through having a family that ultimately was different than the one they came from probably.

🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾I don’t know.
Aquarius mine is overthinking here
April 27, 2022 at 11:34
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
Parents are people too with all their imperfections, but the problem shows when they start to act as gods an supreme beings to their children.

Children already, naturally, have respect and divination for elders (especially parents) as authorities with more life experience they can learn from, but instead of being sincere with their children and admit that they also have no clue about lot of things, parents are usually misusing their natural position in the eyes of children, and often use it as a chance to finally be important, smart, dominant... to someone.

Maybe this is not your case but I saw this phenomenon a lot especially within Pluto-Leo generation as parents.

I remember as kid when I got provoked by elders and respond the same measure I got scolded, and that always made me confused, like "wtf!?, you can say to me whatever you want and when I respond you are using your force or what?"

This was common behavior among elders from the days of my youth and after so many years I realized that a lot of them were just insecure, weak, immature bullies that simply used their natural position (that is given to them so they can take another generation into customs of living as a human being), for their own purpose of self-healing.
April 27, 2022 at 11:33
(Aquarius) Amdash » Leo_Ness
Yeah a lot of it has kind of made me accept the fact that even though he may have the best parental duty strategy in order to make it last for me, it doesn’t really make him the best parent or that his parental strategies were all that positively effective. but just because of that it shouldn’t be the full reason why I should be estranged is what rank in my mind.

I thought of so many excuses as well as Scorpio rising ( emotional event skins in the back of my head) tendencies but ultimately they’re ugly and I’m not a part of the nature of myself I like.
( moderation in all things as needed in this and among others)
April 27, 2022 at 11:20
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
Saturn usually represents the patronizing side of us that wants to discipline, get in shape, to polish our behaviors to make us socially acceptable (functional) and we often mirror it to a father figure.

On the one side, your natal Saturn is forced to transformation these days thnx to Pluto transit, and on the other side transit Saturn is just about to enter your 4th house bringing you back to your roots to solve the eventual issue.

Some 5 moths ago, you probably started to realize the real father role in your life, when your Saturn made a conjunction to your Sun making all a little bit clearer.
April 27, 2022 at 11:13
(Aquarius) Amdash » nutelina
Oh extensively.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 27, 2022 at 11:03
(Taurus) nutelina
Have you looked why? I went through a similar thing perhaps and noticed we have opp. Venus probably and Mars in 1st vs Jupiter in 1st. Very odd.

So have you looked at synastry, composite of you and your father?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »