Free Tarot & Oracle Readings!!

April 18, 2022 at 23:45 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) duarae
Free Tarot & Oracle Readings!!
Hello friends!! :27: :17:

I´m a student of tarot under Sal Jade, looking to improve upon my readings for others. I have been practising on and off for the past three years.

If there are any questions you want answers to in love, career, or life in general, please reach out!

I am currently using the Tarot of the Cat People deck, with aid of the Starseed Oracle deck as I see fit.

Much love :79: :99:

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
June 10, 2022 at 04:40
(Sagittarius) duarae
Hi friends!! :68: :74: :17:

I will continue to go through this thread and tend to questions I am called to answer. I´ve had such a joy reading for y´all and I hope my skills have improved!

with that being said, I am going to begin offer proper readings! I am a student working part-time, and I´m looking to try and make a lil bit of change here and there to keep afloat in this crazy beautiful life. you can schedule with me, check out my socials, etc at this link: https://linktr.ee/raebaex333

I hope to continue making strong connections with you all.

With love and kindness always,
Rae :164:
June 10, 2022 at 01:28
(Scorpio) beelabird » duarae
wow! thank you so much love xoxo :79:
June 9, 2022 at 17:31
(Sagittarius) duarae » GloGirl
hello darby c: before i get into your reading, i get a huge, warm and joyful energy from you. you are a very powerful and kind soul <3 you really do glo, girl

something new seems to be taking over you, a strong feeling of love and passion, clarity and connection, but you seem very hesitant to give into this new sensation. you are only just recovering from old wounds, and you are worried your foundations are not yet strong enough. very off balance, a lot of anxiety. i can even sense some gut issues? anxiety does really influence our GI track, so it´s important we start tackling this anxiety, because it´s blocking you from embracing that joyous, gloriously warm energy i got from you in the beginning.

it´s important you state your emotional boundaries to your loved ones, especially in these tough emotional states. as overused as the word can be, triggers lie in many places. however, your loved ones want to support you. perhaps this new connection i´m feeling is one that you should open up more with. just explain yourself, don´t allow others to assume what you´re feeling or what you´re thinking. if you are being reminded of old events, and how you may have possibly contributed to a downfall, talk it out with a partner or friend or sister. looking at this event with clearer eyes could help you release the trauma it holds over you.

i think you hide your sadder, more negative emotions from your loved ones, and this is creating an almost cold exterior to them. it´s important you speak your truth to them, allow the negative to flow. stop the bottling!! be real, be authentic, and embody ALL of you.

~IN SUMMARY~

Tarot Cards:
- XVI THE TOWER & 8 OF WANDS
- QUEEN OF SWORDS (REVERSED)
- TWO OF PENTACLES
John Holland´s "Psychic Tarot Oracle"
- 1. PASSION IGNITED
- 3. SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA
- 20. TRUTH
Rebecca Campbell´s "Starseed Oracle"
- WEIGHT OF THE WORLD boundaries, let it go, it´s not yours to carry
- YO´RE NOT FOR EVERYONE embrace your weirdness, find your truth
- CRACKED OPEN surrender to the alchemy of life, only up
Channelled Messages:
- "I LET GO OF THE SHADOW OF THE PAST BY SEEING SOMEONE FOR THE FIRST TIME WITH THE LENS OF LOVE."
- "I AM A SPIRIT HAVING A HUMAN EXPERIENCE AND I AM HERE TO GET CLOSER TO LOVE."

Additional imagery/thoughts/symbols:
(this is where i dump any downloads i got while drawing your cards, symbols within the card imagery itself, any patterns i noticed, and just general brain dumping about everything! take what resonates, leave what doesn´t)
- a flowing white curtain
- a woman in a white kaftan with a straw hat
- floating in water
- blues - navy, royal blue, turquoise
- greens - emerald, jade, sage
- skin-crawling, feeling like someones watching
- sunbathing at a motel pool
- stars reflected in the lake
- a dock swinging with the tides
- an ivy archway, white marble
- spilled red wine
- mascara stains
- butterflies in the tummy
- brown hair in a high ponytail/messy bun
- a walk on the beach at dusk, maybe dawn?
- sunkissed cheeks & freckles

88 202 333

i hope you follow your heart and find your joy. i can tell there is a very warm ball of sunshine inside of you, embrace it!

with love and kindness always,
rae ♥ :164:
June 9, 2022 at 09:12
(Gemini) cooliastro
Hi any chance I could receive a reading towards my relationships and my career since I’ve read something about my chart connecting the two! Thank you for doing these irs so iconic!!! :75: :79: :67:
June 7, 2022 at 18:27
(Sagittarius) Nos sonhadores
mhmm ..... you do this in here ? i d like to have a reading of what my general purpose in life is ..... and/or how can i make a living (sucessfully earn money)

thank you in advance ! :99: :179: :79: :18:
June 7, 2022 at 15:34
(Leo) Mirci
Dear Duarae,

What do you think,am I worthy for a reciprocated love?Or in this life just comfortable relationships are avalilable?
June 7, 2022 at 15:07
(Taurus) OleanderFlower
Hi dear... :29:
If I could, I´d like to ask you to see me for two things. 1. whether I will finally have a real and promising partnership and 2. whether I will finally recover from a disease that has lasted for 5 years...
Thank you so much :74: :29:
June 7, 2022 at 14:47
(Libra) Lib_8
Hi,

I’d also like a general reading on the direction of my life overall including all aspects. I’m kinda feeling stuck generally.

Thanks!
June 7, 2022 at 14:35
(Sagittarius) duarae » beelabird
hi bella!! gotta say, I love your energy!! i think your aquarius moon is really influencing you at the moment, especially after the retrograde, so there´s a lot of emotions that feel a tad unsettling, but somewhere I feel your determination. you don´t let your emotions cloud your judgement, and instead find a way to incorporate them in your decisions. gotta say i wish I could do the same, tis why i am quite fascinated by your ~energy~ :27:

so i´m seeing that you´re at a bit of crossroads right now. there´s some imbalance in your social lives, especially between a potential partner and your close circle of friends. your emotions really seem to be ruling the decision-making here, and with that powerful scorpio sun, this is causing a bit of chaos in your head. i can sense your fear of judgement, possibly from your friends, and from yourself as similar situations have taken a lot of your power.

there is power still within, though it is a tad blocked. at this time, it may be valuable to try and pick up some new skills that may tap into this power. through more meditative activities especially. tap into your subconscious mind to see what interest may be lingering in there, and you may be able to find new inspiration.

while i can tell you like to be in control, this is your time to take a step back. maybe revisit some old hobbies that really spark a light with your inner child.

you seem to have many blessings at your disposal right now. it appears that you have a good stable relationship with your finances, maybe even bountiful. however the four of cups is present in this reading, which makes me feel that while you have been reaping the fruits of your labour, there is something that needs your attention - and i think that person is you.

celebrate yourself and your accomplishments instead of trying to chase the next high. let the blessings come at their own pace. spend time with meditation and solidarity to find what you need inside.

be kind with yourself!! if not already, keep a journal for moment when your emotions flare. reflect on these words when you are grounded again. you can find a lot inspiration within your own chaos!

SUMMARY OF CARDS:
XX - REJUVENATION (REVERSED) - feeling of completion and release, but unable to truly enjoy it
THREE OF CUPS - connection, power in allies
TWO OF WANDS - strong emotional decisions to be made
FOUR OF CUPS - instability in resources, loss of love, focusing on the negative and disregarding the positive
KING OF SWORDS (REVERSED) - quiet power, responsibility, strong sense of self, stubborn, head-strong, ego-driven
MATERIAL HARVEST (9) sow what you reap, hard work paying off, physical developments
LOVE BEGINS (1) new passion, clarity, direction, emotional developments
THE VOID - stop, embrace winter, great cosmic womb
STAR ANCESTORS - hidden secrets, lost wisdom, look a little deeper
GOLDEN CHILDREN - inner child, tenderness & innocence, rare gifts

i think you are doing a great job for yourself so far! remember that you are still so young, so allow yourself time to play! inner child meditations really helped me with reigniting some old passions. you have the fruits of your labour, so now is the time to enjoy them!! trust that you can rest and still be successful.

CHANNELLED MESSAGES:
"when i´m in alignment with the love of the universe, peace cannot be disrupted."
"in every moment the universe is conspiring to bring me toward right-minded thinking and the energy of love."
"oneness is my true nature"
"when i focus on my inner light, i see the world through the lens of love."

ADDITIONAL SYMBOLS/IMAGERY:
yellow, halos, palm raised towards the sky, sunny days at the beach, dream-journalling, a white doorway, sapphire, perhaps travel to some ancient ruins? i´m seeing pyramids, greek columns, roman architecture....
33 222 4 1 9

I also randomly got the song "Genghis Khan - Miike Snow" come up on a playlist despite not listening to it in years.....

i hope you enjoy your weeks to come, and take the utmost care of your mind, body, and soul. with love and kindness always,
rae :164:
June 6, 2022 at 01:29
(Cancer) Primal
Will I get new friend or love interest very soon ?
June 6, 2022 at 00:03
(Aquarius) Aquat » duarae
Omggg thank youu soooo much!!! I really appreciate it ☺️
June 5, 2022 at 22:18
(Libra) leorising
I would like a reading, I just have to thank God for everything! :74:
June 5, 2022 at 21:26
(Sagittarius) duarae » Aquat
hi friend!! i´m so excited to get into your reading, i´m getting like crazy good, funky-town like vibes here. i´m really leaning more into the career aspect side of things, just because i feel a bursting sense of creativity in you that i think you may be able to shed a little light on :27:

i think you may have been discouraged from a certain interest you had when you were younger, less experienced of an artist or such. perhaps you´re a writer? i sense this instability caused you to falter before. you always were so headstrong and proud, but one small (to say lightly) fuck up kind of did you in. I sense that this was for the best. There were times before you wanted to venture out, try out different mediums or storylines, and life will teach us our lessons one way or the other, and this disaster was to be your chance to grow. venture into those parts of you that hurt, for hurt crafts better art, and better character for your soul.

the next few weeks may feel a little rocky, and these hard times really test our character. it´s important to really reflect on the "why" of the situation. then ask yourself, where you can improve. this is a very pivotal, and important time of your life. however the anxiety, i do see both opportunities as being of satisfaction to your soul.

moving forward, embrace your inner demons with a little more appreciation. they were, in a way, born to protect you. "the inner saboteur" if you will. trust your intuition and your gut and just GO!!!!!

Cards:
-FIVE OF SWORDS
-XVI THE TOWER
-XVII THE STAR
-TWO OF PENTACLES
-SEVEN OF PENTACLES
-EIGHT OF PENTACLES
- ORACLE 5 WISDOME
- ORACLE 2 MOVEMENT, CHOICES, DECISIONS
- STARSEED THE VOID
- STARSEED FORCE, DON´T FOLLOW

Channelled Messages:
"WHEN IM IN ALIGNMENT WITH THE LOVE OF THE UNIVERSE, PEACE CANNOT BE DISRUPTED"
"HAPPINESS IS MY BIRTHRIGHT"
"ENERGY FLOWS WHERE MY INTENTION GOES"
"JOY IS THE ULTIMATE CREATOR"

Imagery:
Lots of golds, deep orange, scarlet red, some indigo, violet, light purples; a great feeling of joy and pleasure. option one feels very warm and nurturing, option 2 feels romantic and nostalgic; cafe´s in the middle of the night, band playing in a bar, staying with your parents over the sumer (?) abstract paintings - jackson pollock vibes; 22 278 55 66 88

Sorry if i´m all over the place, i sense a bit of sporatic energy with you and I think I got sucked on board :37:

with love and kindness always,
rae :164:
May 13, 2022 at 07:16
(Scorpio) beelabird
hello! I would love a general reading when you get the chance! xoxo, thank you.
May 13, 2022 at 06:35
(Virgo) jamarlt
Hi duarae,

This is awesome of you to do. I will provide feedback if you like regarding your assessment.

Let me provide a bit of background context. My wife and I separated in Feb after being together for 10 years. On top of this I moved closer to DC for career. 2022 has a radically new year in the fullest sense of the word.

With that background context provided, let´s go with a general reading.
May 13, 2022 at 02:28
(Libra) Les27
Heyy Rae,

Thank you so much!!! You´re right I love to sing. 😁😁

Blessing!!! 😉

Much love,
Leslie 💕
May 13, 2022 at 01:14
(Sagittarius) duarae » Megmatilda
Hi Megan!! Thanks for reaching out, I hope you are well c:

To get into your reading, I definitely see a big year of development ahead of you. Changes are bound to happen quickly, so it´s important to listen to your gut instincts else you fall into anxious thoughts. You may still encounter problems of the heart, deciding what you truly want in love, and what brings your heart true fulfillment. I recommend making a list of goals, without judging yourself for what comes out. Introspection into these ideas will bring more understanding of your heart. Only you know what´s best for you, but I sense you are second-guessing yourself a lot.

With the appearance of the ace of wands, the time is now. By continuing this cycle of telling yourself one thing but wanting another, you are not reaching true fulfillment. Really try to unravel some of your self-doubt to see where this stems from. I also suggest taking a step back from relationships and friendships as I feel there is a high emotional demand being asked of you, that you are not capable of giving just yet.

And by tuning more into your heart, I see more of your dreams coming to fruition!

Cards I pulled for you:
Ace of Wands
9 of Wands
10 of Cups (reversed)
Seven of Wands
"Emotional Withdrawal"
"Fulfillment of Wishes"
"Happiness is your Birthright"

Others:
Lucky numbers: 9 - 2
Colours: Teal - yellow - blue
Imagery: footprints in the sand, a dimlit cobblestone street, a cat demanding bellyrubs!!!!, stopping to smell the flowers

Wishing you a very prosperous year!
With love and light,
May 11, 2022 at 00:18
(Sagittarius) duarae » Les27
Hi Les! I hope you are keeping well c:

I´m so happy to see you´re a fellow Libra Rising and 97 baby!!! It is the beginning of our saturn return, so I know quite a few people from our year that have been going through it! This is really a time to be rewriting old narratives we have followed our whole lives.

To get into your reading, spirit is really encouraging you to take action. There have been some hard losses you´ve faced, and I feel that anxiety and hesitancy you have to move forward. I think your subconscious has taken its time to kind of wind down from these events, and it´s time to focus on your future. To start to move forward, it´s important to keep a strong foundation under you. Remember that you have many years left ahead of you, so focus on the small bits now. By starting with a small step forwards you will begin to find your way again. There´s an old method of just doing 1% of something each day, increase to 2% after a week, and so on. By the end of the week, you´re 5% better. This can be taken for exploring creative outlets, or budgeting. I´m more inclined to advise you to really start stabilizing your finances! It may feel small and tedious at first, but with that small bit under you, you can move on to the next step.

Looking to your future, it´s important you create this stable foundation now. In life there are many paths we can follow, I don´t think there is no true right or wrong, just different paths to teach us different things. If you´re looking simply for the recognition for your goals, it is not something truly aligned. I´m sensing some musical energy, maybe you like to sing? Either way, I´m sensing a future of prosperity on its way, but it may not come in the way you have envisioned. Start small, with breath work. Especially if you are a singer, this is a great tool in order to tune yourself. Even if you´re not, I encourage you to try! Singing is a wonderful therapy for the soul. Regardless of how you sound, it´s about the way it makes you feel, and at the end of the day, the voice is an instrument that can be learned. Just start with small steps instead of trying to hit the ground running, but the time to start is now, else you forever lose yourself to your inner saboteur.

Tarot cards:
XII. The Hanged Man
Four of Cups (reversed)
King of Pentacles X 9 of Wands
Oracles:
"Stand your ground"
"Recognition & Reward"
Channelled message cards:
"The universe has your back!" & "Trust the direction of the universe and know you are being divinely guided."

Extras:
Lucky numbers: 1 - 43
Colours: Orange, violet, indigo
Symbols & Imagery: Campfire sparks in the night, a dragonfly, a staff, a sunset filling you with determination, freddie mercury (?)

Much love,
May 8, 2022 at 09:29
(Taurus) Happysunshine » duarae
Hello Rae,

I hope all is well with you. When you are up and running, please keep me in your list for a general reading of all you do.

Have a fantastic weekend!
April 30, 2022 at 11:20
(Sagittarius) duarae
Hi friends!! ✨🌅

I’m sorry I haven’t gotten to all readings yet, I had some personal things to tend to and have been a tad overwhelmed energetically. As we enter this new cycle with the eclipse, I hope to get my ducks in a row and recharge, and I promise I will get back into my flow ASAP 🌞

Thank you for reaching out and trusting me with your burning questions 🌻💛

Be kind and love always,
Rae 🔮🖤
April 30, 2022 at 11:13
(Aquarius) Aquat
Omggg this is so generous of you!!! I would love to have a career reading or a general one
April 30, 2022 at 11:12
(Gemini) Tcocktail
This is fantastic of you.
Thank you

Last August I sold me home and cars and moved to Germany after taking care of my parents for years and now I am closer to my sister.

A huge move and now what, could I have a general reading?
April 29, 2022 at 23:54
(Cancer) Decimo
Hello,
If you are still giving readings. I would like to ask for a general reading.
April 29, 2022 at 08:43
(Scorpio) Amena Rae
Hi, I am a newbie in astrology and tarot.I would love a reading from you. Question is willmi have children?
April 28, 2022 at 13:41
(Aquarius) Megmatilda
Hi,
I would be delighted if you were to give me a general life reading for the upcoming year ahead to give me a bit of guidance about my future as a whole in terms of career, family, friends, love and living situation. This would be really insightful and I would really appreciate it
Hope you are well
Megan :)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »