What do you think about this synastry chart?

April 18, 2022 at 18:56 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Deermaiden
What do you think about this synastry chart?
I know there is an interpretation on this site for synastry charts however I would like to see a more detailed analysis. Thank you so much for any kind of help.
I can only place the link like this, sorry about that: https://shorturl.ae/38b1l

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 21, 2022 at 11:05
(Libra) Deermaiden » Hellomidnightlovers
Hii, thank you for your honest reply. I can also see that there are not really conjunctions between our planets and there are no very good aspects but we are still pretty much in synch. So it is very weird/interesting and I am trying to find some answers :4:
So I really appreciate your help :79:
April 20, 2022 at 20:10
(Sagittarius) Hellomidnightlovers
Hello !

I am not very good at reading synastries. But I have seen some things around I took note of.

Sharing the same rising sign is really nice. You easily understand the limits (as a virgo rising too, I know how we could have certain special limits). You certainly understand your partner outgoing expression.

Sharing the same moon sign is incredibly comfortable. This is such an easy placement.

What could be harder is the fact that both of you are ruled by mercury. Unfortunately, your mercuries are not in sync and not linked to anything in the rest of your charts.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »