Synastry potential

April 17, 2022 at 13:09 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Sophie7
Synastry potential
Hello everyone. This is a sinastry of me and my boyfriend of 2 years (we know each other for more over than 5 years). It is strange that everything goes super well- we got each other emotionally, intelectually and physiclly. The chemistry is great, we almost do not argue...and still the sinastry does not look "Wow". What could suggest this is a perfect relationship? Maybe the Sun-Moon double connection can contribute?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 26, 2022 at 09:53
(Aquarius) Sophie7 » Leo_Ness
Thank you for your interpretation!
Everything you said is true.

Our mental connection is good indeed (our field of work is the same), way of thinking, sense of humour... But beside this I think our emotional connection is good also and the chemistry is strong.

I think so far we both have accepted eachothers flaws. 😊
April 25, 2022 at 17:08
(Pisces) Leo_Ness » Sophie7
1st house Sc Pluto is giving you a lot of potential to stay together and endure a lot on that path.

Mercury-Neptune-Sun stellium around IC means good, almost telepatic comunication and being in tropical Cap it gives stability note of seriousness.

Sun stellium square Moon stellium can produce intolerance over time if you miss to learn to totally accept differences and turn that beautifull Jupiter-Moon-NN-DC into a nightmare.

Full 3rd house is pointing to mental rather than balanced relationship.
April 25, 2022 at 15:36
Thank you again for your input!
I´ve generated a Composite chart. One thing that got my attention is Moon conj. Jupiter near the DC an we got many planets in Capricorn and Sagittarius. Seems a bit boring Composite :4:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 25, 2022 at 13:39
(Pisces) Leo_Ness » Sophie7
Well nice, if that is so, than you slowly are activating your composite.

Synastry is a starter energy but the real dynamics, when two actually merge, is visible in composite.

If synastry made its job by far, making you attract each other, it is time to see what will make your stay by analysing your composite.

Synastry is really Nice there Marses in trine, Venuses in trine, So-Mo mutually conected...
April 25, 2022 at 12:57
(Aquarius) Sophie7 » Catch-22
Yea, for sure there is not a single relationship without problems and I hope that he is not holding some negative emotions to himself.

I am the Uranus person, yes. He kinda likes my quirks and is VERY tolerant and non-judgmental person, which I adore. Usually my partners are the opposite, trying to change me (2 relationships with tauruses) 😁.

Btw he has a natal Uranus-Moon opposition, so probably he is used to such type of energy.
April 25, 2022 at 12:40
Hi to you 😊 We are living tohether for 2 months now.
April 25, 2022 at 11:56
(Aquarius) Catch-22
What goes off with me like a huge red flag is that Uranus-Moon opposition.

This gives a lot of "chemistry", or "electricity" and that may be great, but in the end the Uranus person (you?) may find somehow locked up by Moon (him?) and especially if you rarely have an argument, you are hiding for each other. It´s been 2 years! Honeymoon is over! You will deny it, because you may not know. Especially if you are Uranus, it´s so important to do some self research and bring in your expecations, desires and wishes, even though you can shock your partner with it.

"This is ridiculous, I can be who I want to be, all my desires are met". Uh huh... :61:

If this challenge is accepted, I don´t see many obstacles. But don´t keep up the appearances and pretend all is sunshine and lollypops...
April 25, 2022 at 10:21
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
Do you live together (share life) or just date?
April 25, 2022 at 10:11
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » Sophie7
Glad to be of any help. I wish both the best. Regards. :)
April 24, 2022 at 22:24
(Aquarius) Sophie7 » ZeinaZ
Thank you very much for your insight! We really are in harmony at this moment.I hope things will stay the same way-more happiness, less drama 🤗
April 24, 2022 at 18:27
It seems with your previous bf you affected each other in different ways over time. Also, this is affected by the transits that either of you or together went through. He might have perceived the relationship in a different way than you did.

Enneagram and MBTI are personality theories. Helpful in other ways as tools for insight into personality growth and how the person perceives and makes decisions. They are not meant essentially for relationship evaluation. It doesn´t hurt if you´re interested to look that up.

To use Liz Greene´s method in her book Relating, as she´s a Jungian analyst (Analytical psychology by Carl Jung is the origin of MBTI with some difference) and an astrologer: the Moon and Venus of a man may indicate the type of women he is attracted to, while it´s the Sun and Mars for a women.

Your current boyfriend has an air (thinking in the alternative theory) Moon and you have several planets in an air element, and your Asc. Even though you have little water (feeling) placements, his water Venus has supportive aspects to your other placements.

You have a fire (intuition) Mars while he has his Sun, Uranus and Mars in fire with also supportive aspects. While your air Sun has supportive aspects with his air signs, and other air placements you have .

Also his water and earth (sensing) placements compensate for the less number you have of earth and water, and you compensate him with more fire and air. This helps both of you feeling a connection with each other, and help each other grow as people.
April 24, 2022 at 17:10
(Aquarius) Sophie7 » cubic
Yep, we don´t have Jupiter- Moon conj, but we have Jupiter trine Moon double Whammy :P. This could help also.

Maybe a big factor that helps the relationship is that we have almost every planets double-whammy, which shows connection on all levels.

What is MBTI and Enneagram compability? I should check this out.

Thank you for reply.
April 24, 2022 at 16:58
(Leo) cubic » Sophie7
"jelousy, insecurity and drama occured"

Well Sun in 8th in synastry tends to enhnance these a great deal, and plutonian relationships.

As for the original topic I´ve seen Jupiter conj. Moon alone to cancel and soften a lot of bad synastry, especially if conbined with conjunctions to other important points like the ASC. I´ve seen it turn blah synastries to really smooth experiences.

But that doesn´t seem to be the case here so I´m at loss also, but there are other factors like MBTI compatibility and Enneagram compatibility that can influence the synastry a great deal also.
April 24, 2022 at 16:01
Hah, you may be right. My last relationship of 8 years - my bf had his Mars in my 5th house and Jupiter, Sun and Mercury in my 8th house, conj.my North Node. I had all my planets in his 5th, 7th and 8th house, but the planet aspects were mostly inconjunctions (sorry if I type it wrong), semi- squares and few out of orb trines. For me this relationship started very passionate and I was in love, but with time much jelousy, insecurity and drama occure, which made me less and less in love.
To him, to this date, he still insist that I was the perfect person for him and that our relationship was perfect. Go figure it out... :83:
April 24, 2022 at 10:16
Hey :)

We need guidelines to read a chart, but they are guidelines and not the rule. To give you an example of a relationship that has supposedly a positive 5th and 7th house position, but it´s not really a harmonious relationship:

A person I know has their Sun conjunct my Neptune in my 7th house, and their Jupiter and South node in my 5th house conjunct my Jupiter/Saturn conjunction. Our Moons trine each other.

It´s not a harmonious relationship at all, because looking at the rest of the synastry, our Mercurys oppose each other, and the person has a natal Mars/Saturn opposition with Mars on my Pluto, and the person´s Sun opposes my Mars.

This is only to say, each Synastry chart is different and it´s not about just the 5th, 7th, or 8th houses that leads to affection and love.

If the supportive Moon, and Venus aspects in the chart didn´t convince you, how about asking him about that in a loving manner, if you want a more concrete answer to your question.

Just a suggestion because it seems important to you. Perhaps he sees something you don´t see in yourself.

Just my two cents.
April 24, 2022 at 07:46
Thank you for the answer. It is true. And still I am curious why is he fascinated and in love with me, despite I don´t put any planets in his 5,7 and 8 houses and his 7th house is in Taurus, and i don´t have any planet there. 😔
April 20, 2022 at 13:12
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

Glad you have a good relationship going. :)

Relationships are dynamic, and there isn´t something in particular that says wow, but the supporting aspects between the inner planets and Asc. have a more harmonious and "chemistry" effect, with enough challenging aspects so the relationship doesn´t go too stagnant.

Regards.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »