Has anyone had a successful Saturn Return?

April 16, 2022 at 19:40 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Spork234
Has anyone had a successful Saturn Return?
Before I got into astrology - I was a newbie; however, I always felt that becoming 28/29 would be a pivotal year.

Then I looked at the exact date of my Saturn Return, and it is the same week - June 18th as my grades will be getting published whilst I have been doing this education course over the last four years.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
June 7, 2022 at 11:38
(Virgo) Spork234 » hermitfaerie
Yeah, I think it might be that - it´s like, who am I? What do I want to do for the next period?

Yeah, I think I know who might be hidden enemies - probably other students. I´ll keep an eye out :1:
June 7, 2022 at 02:56
(Libra) Lib_8
Like some other users mentioned the effect of my Saturn return I felt was from 25-26 years of age. It was tough, I suddenly ended up breaking up with the person who I thought I would marry. That year my best friend since grade 4 decided to suddenly tell me that she felt I wasn’t wishing her well. Well I decided to walk away from her after I heard that. My health issues were acting up.

But when I did turn 28-29, all that dead weight was eliminated I felt lighter and I even had surgery to rectify my health issue.

So my advice buckle up, enjoy the ride Saturn definitely is cathartic and takes you to a better destination you just need to not resist anything.
June 7, 2022 at 02:51
(Leo) hermitfaerie » Spork234
Hmmm well considering your Saturn is in the house of the subconscious, perhaps your return has more to do with soul searching? I´d also watch out for any hidden enemies.
June 7, 2022 at 02:51
(Pisces) Aragatito
I remember very well my first head of department, I was 29 years old, and my disastrous life took shape, being super unstable I did not take any relationship seriously and by that time I had been a year living with the father of my children, and that the children arrived in 2012 and 2013, for me 2010 has been one of the best years of my life I remember it with joy, because it was the beginning of my stability,and my maturity, I achieved things that I had not even believed myself capable of doing in that year, so I can say that I did very well
June 7, 2022 at 01:32
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Spork234
This is my 2nd :157: return and I seem to still be all here! I think :41: I think :63: I think :43:
June 6, 2022 at 22:06
I have a love life; we´re ok; the only thing is that he´s not working, so I´ve had to cope, but I´ve managed with it.

I think that´s the thing with me; I have a lot of scattered ideas, I work in transport at the same time as studying, and I do enjoy that. So I could go into transport planning, but I don´t know if it´s my chart or what, but I never get overly excited or passionate about stuff :75: :61:
June 6, 2022 at 18:44
(Leo) hermitfaerie » Spork234
Is there really nothing else going on in your life right now though? No love life?
Finding your career path is certainly hard though. Daunting. With your Sagittarius in 10th house, I´m sure you could do anything if you apply yourself though. Just need to decide what you are passionate about. If you aren´t sure you want to keep doing urban planning, is there something else you think you might like to switch to?
June 6, 2022 at 18:38
Hi Hermitfaerie,

Thank you for responding to me.

Yeah, that´s a good way of looking at it.

I mean, I am being a bit unsure about my education; I do urban planning now. But I am decided whether to stay on another year or do something else.
June 6, 2022 at 18:05
(Leo) hermitfaerie
Your question depends on what you see as "success". I also have Saturn in aquarius and my return went exact in January. What happened was I finally had my husband move out and went forward with the divorce. I had been wanting him to move out for a year already at that point. So, successful in a way, but obviously negative in a typical saturnian way. I am much happier already though.

The current eclipse cycle we are in is also in your education axis so I´d keep that in mind as well. Your Saturn being in 12th H could have to do with a lot more than just school.
June 6, 2022 at 14:44
(Virgo) Spork234
Hi Everyone, my grades were published,, and they were the same as they always were...

The only thing I am struggling with is what type of career should I go into?
May 19, 2022 at 19:22
(Virgo) Spork234
Okay, so today, I found out I have a university placement confirmed - it came out of the blue, but I start it in the middle of July. I hope it´ll be a positive thing - it is in the built environment. I hope my birth chart is suitable for a career in the built environment 😂
May 18, 2022 at 16:06
(Virgo) Spork234 » Anthony19
Thanks Anthony for responding! I think it´s the moon that is closest in that chart so I think it´s probably something to do with motherhood that´ll sharp us in the long run.
May 18, 2022 at 15:56
(Pisces) Anthony19 » Spork234
When I said Jupiter in Libra, I meant the transiting Jupiter in 1980 was in my 2nd house (close to transiting Saturn). Jupiter was the planet to bring luck and money!! Saturn makes you pay for everything!!

Yes, your Neptune and Uranus are rising in this Saturn Return chart.

Lastly, this return chart only "last" until Transiting Saturn going over your natal Saturn Direct (the 3rd time) again.
This third transit is the 27/28 year one that will sharp you in the long run.

Good Luck.
May 18, 2022 at 14:44
Hi Anthony,

Thanks for responding - I have Jupiter in Libra too.

I had attached the chart from when Saturn (in retrograde) is in the same position as when I was born.

I think Neptune will be the most important planet for this return. I´ll have to look at it more closely.

Thanks to everyone so far for replying to this thread - I am sure it will be helpful to people that will read this, lol!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 18, 2022 at 14:17
(Pisces) Anthony19 » Spork234
Hi Spork,

When Saturn was transiting my 2nd House I did not get more money nor promotion.

The permanent contract I had gained during the 1st Saturn Return was terminated in 3/4 months due to company restructuring and I was out of a job after that Christmas.It gave me "fears and worries" and the feeling of lack of income all the time!!! It so happened that Jupiter was also in Libra (for the next 7/8 months) and save the day for me.

However, Saturn taught me the lesson to be careful with my finance and my self worth which is much more valuable in life. Saturn gave you the ground work to carry on the area of life (the house) it was going through in the very long term. The following year, I got a much more secure job in the financial sector.

Saturn Return is no good in predicting short terms matters in life.

Put your natal chart on the outside of the Saturn Return Chart. See which of your natal planets rise to the Saturn Return Ascendent first. That natal planet will be important for your Saturn Return.
May 18, 2022 at 08:47
(Leo) Anni23 » Iceblu333
Exactly!?!

Yeah, I’m already moving my focus onto my mental health…. So hopefully Saturn won’t screw with me too much if I’m making a conscious effort in that regard :4:

Or maybe it will. Because this is maybe one of the most difficult periods of our lives, and life certainly doesn’t get easier until after a certain period of learning/incorporating leassons :61: :23:
May 17, 2022 at 20:01
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Anni23
It wouldn´t get you off the hook, per se. Saturn unapologetically forces you to learn a lesson... based on your charts life purpose [in my opinion].

6th house deals with Health and Possible debts to others.

When Saturn is transiting 6 houses from the moon it could manifest dealings with 6th house issues. Which is why i said take care of your health.
May 17, 2022 at 15:52
(Leo) Anni23 » Iceblu333
Oh ok, that was just my odd sense of humour… I would appreciate any insights you may have if you get the chance. I don’t really understand why that would get me off the hook so to speak
May 17, 2022 at 13:49
Hi Anthony,

Thanks for responding.

That´s very interesting - I am wondering if Saturn was transiting in your 2nd house, did you end up with a job that earned more money after the promotion?

I´m learning more as I go along.
May 17, 2022 at 12:36
(Capricorn) Jaided
Mine doesn´t go exact until February 2023 and it used to concern me but ever since Saturn entered my 6th this year I have a good feeling about it! After going through like 4 Pluto transits for years all in my 5th and then having Saturn in my 5th at the same time I am just relieved for a change. Only thing I am watching out for is possibly health issues arising. But I have a strong feeling my Saturn return us going to lead up to solving a lot if 6th house type setbacks and blockages so..bring it on Saturn :4:
May 17, 2022 at 12:31
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Anni23
Half asleep, and barely remember this post right now...

Maybe transit Saturn is transiting 6 houses from your Natal Moon.
May 17, 2022 at 12:28
(Leo) Anni23 » Iceblu333
Ohhh…..,
Dear god.
I’m sorry to hear that

I see. But you see that I’m a Virgo moon, so I’m always “aware” of my health and when I’m blatantly ignoring it too :23:…..

Why do you say that though, exactly?
May 17, 2022 at 07:31
(Pisces) Anthony19
Saturn Return is a very long cycle. How can one judge its success in a short few months to say if it was a success or not!!??

If your Saturn Return hits your natal Saturn 3 times, then the last one is the starting point of your Saturn
Return Cycle.

I was born with a retrograde Saturn so my first Saturn Return was when I was 5/6 months old.

My next Saturn Return was in 1980. I was given a permanent employment after a three months probation. And it comes with structure rules and regulations and duties. The job was not found by the "Saturn Return". I found the job in the spring of that year and had started working at the job the beginning of May that year. This Saturn
cycle took me into a total different working environment for the next 32/33 years.

My present Saturn Return is still going on. But I now have others big Planets ( Jupiter, Nepturne and Uranus) mixing with the transits to my other planets so I will have to see.

My Saturn and Neptune are my money (2nd house) planets so this cycle is all about my finance and my "values". And Jupiter is activating my natal Grand Cross at the moment. So My Saturn Return is not yet finished.
May 17, 2022 at 05:27
(Aries) Wolfmoon
I´d say they´re all successful. Might be painful, but they´ll get you where you need to be.

I had a bit of an awakening and realised my life wasn´t where I wanted it to go. I started again, quit job, changed cities and lifestyle. I´m still not where I want to be but I am healthier for the experience and am progressing slowly.

Uranus in the 4th. Such an annoying transit for wanting to chill and grow trees
May 17, 2022 at 00:56
(Leo) TJShemaly
around the exact time of the conjunction (return) I´ve traveled alone for the first time and took up a new hobby (which I still do)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »