Younger man with older woman synastry

April 14, 2022 at 03:41 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) PaShaun
Younger man with older woman synastry
Hello I´m kind of new here. But I was wondering if I can get some insight on my synastry chart.

NOTE: I´ve posted on Reddit and the admin removed my post.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 16, 2022 at 05:58
(Leo) cubic » PaShaun
That´s because reddit is a liberal hellhole full of mush brained NPCs.
April 16, 2022 at 05:38
(Pisces) Leo_Ness » PaShaun
I have qiut the concept of "bad". Nothing is bad, only challenging.

Chiron is a wound we have to heal in order to get better. It hardely ever go away, you just find the way to live with it and in this synastry with the NN-Chiron meeting it looks Like that NN person will always do thing to get hurt by Chiron person so she can grow and Evolve.

At the other hand, in PoF-Chiron meeting , the ultimate destiny of PoF person is to get hurt by Chiron person so she can grow also.

This all often times end up only by hurting, because people love to be spiritualy lazy and when problem arise they just wait to be crushed by it believing IT is their Karma or destiny to be crushed.

This synastry is highly (to use commons language) karmic and it can provide a huge spiritual grow.
April 15, 2022 at 21:02
(Scorpio) PaShaun » OS*
Do you see the love being real on her end, though? Even if it doesn´t work out long-term (due to age difference) do you see us potentially getting married. I ask because she divorced 2 years ago, and I think she may still have feelings for him, being that he is the father of her two children and all.
April 15, 2022 at 18:36
(Scorpio) PaShaun » Leo_Ness
Lol, is it that bad ? :43:

What do you mean by we bump on each other?

We do have a strong sexual/physical attraction and mental connection. When we talk we tend to finish each others´ sentences and sometimes we can communicate without talking.

No high, here.
April 15, 2022 at 17:13
(Scorpio) PaShaun » Etherealmind
I didn´t say anything rude and I followed the rules, but still removed it.
April 15, 2022 at 12:31
(Scorpio) OS*
you´re both very plutonic.

is a feeling of a pass-life connection you probably can´t deny. . .

considering close to 30 years age gap you have with this person, Im not sure I see this working out longterm.
April 15, 2022 at 12:16
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
I think I´ll get the headache of this chart :23:

There is no sensitive point missed here. You really bump on each other.

Where to begin from :63:

her Mars- your Venus; her Venus at your Vx, your Mars detached is indicating that she attracted you with her power and beauty that comes from inner harmony that you perceived in her.

You both feel and embrace the dark (you with Lilith-Moon and her with Lilith-Neptune) with the difference that she has more broad field.

With her Vx at your Moon-Lilith she has clear insight in your entire soul and knows your all inner bads and goods and you, at the other hand, with your power of personality (Pluto-Sun) are aware of her all bads and goods (Neptune-Lilith).

I do not know what spiritual level you both are but there must be a high to survive that Chiron-PoF, NN-Chiron btw...
April 15, 2022 at 11:22
(Virgo) Etherealmind
"NOTE: I´ve posted on Reddit and the admin removed my post."

Lol if you didn´t say anything rude, disrespectful or anything else on Reddit, they shouldn´t judge you removing your post.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »