L U C K - when preparation meets opportunity

April 13, 2022 at 00:20 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) L U C K
L U C K - when preparation meets opportunity
Hello all,

I´m fairly new to conversing on this site and I enjoy chatting with those across the globe. I´m simply seeking open minded friends I can learn from and vice versa.

A little about me. I kind of came across Astrology 15 years or so ago but never really thought it held any weight up until I was in a relationshipv5 years ago that brought me to a point where I was looking for answers as to why I had encountered that person. I must say, after doing some thorough research I learned A LOT about myself, the how, and why that person crossed my path.

I can attest that I have grown so much since discovering astrology in areas that may deem some of my planetary placements not in my favor. Which is why I welcome conversations cause what reads as a burden may no longer be an issue of mine. LOL

I welcome anyone who would like to read my chart. I´m not as savvy as most in Vedic, transits, or anything else. I´m still learning the western astrology at the moment and looking to learn from those that care to share their thoughts and opinions.

As I always say, I know a little about a lot as I have lived a day or two, and have some hefty goals to accomplish in the years to come.

I look forward to chatting with you all.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 25, 2022 at 15:49
(Sagittarius) L U C K » diavolul
Hello,

Can you elaborate on what you mean by out of focus in the job area?
April 25, 2022 at 15:45
(Aries) diavolul
Seems to be out of focus, at least in the job area, that Jupiter-Sun-Neptune conjunction. I have Jupiter also in 10th, I can only imagine what should be

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »