Slave of your destiny, Or master of your potential

April 8, 2022 at 16:45 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Slave of your destiny, Or master of your potential
- Is everything destined ?

- Is destiny a lie ?

- How does destiny cooperate with astrology ?

- Is astrology a teaching of destiny or a cheat code for us humans to control destiny ?

- Can astrology crack the code of life itself ?

There is an "activity" i own since i have started with astrology,
I sometimes look into past transits and try to remember what was happening at that time and how it affected me.
I have found out, transits dont make you do stuff, or they dont make things happen.
They only play with you on a spiritual side and energetic.
In the end, the only one that is responsible for your own actions, is you.

What is your opinion on this ?

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
April 15, 2022 at 19:30
(Virgo) Aren Levi » stellium12
Why wouldnt i hang around with the common folk when i have been one myself. :4:

--"But your job may bring you to Ford,s ovalcity or Toyota,s new EV battery complex. If it does, that is destiny intervening."--

My job ?
If i have destiny it is not about car industry.

:37:
April 15, 2022 at 15:54
(Capricorn) stellium12 » Aren Levi
LOL, if you become rich and famous you won´t hang with the common folk. But your job may bring you to Ford,s ovalcity or Toyota,s new EV battery complex. If it does, that is destiny intervening.
April 15, 2022 at 14:43
(Virgo) Aren Levi » stellium12
thanks for a kind and wise words,

Give me a few years before i get super rich and famous and we can drink a beer or two in central US :4:

April 15, 2022 at 13:28
(Capricorn) stellium12 » Aren Levi
Aren your posts make me chuckle, you are so full of fight, or "passion" using todays politically correct description, but fight describes it better. However, it is a quality I admire.

For an unsolicited observation, you are heavily influenced by earth in your chart. You crave order, stability and are troubled with the events in the world, especially so close to your doorstep.

My take on destiny. We all have a destiny but at a higher level. Time is infinite, so our life on earth is just a spec in time, but to us it is everything. Your life is full of decisions and those decisions will drive your existence. At times, destiny will intervene to try to drive you towards what you are supposed to do. For example, a severe car accident that you did not die in, a delay in time that caused you to miss a flight. A chance meeting that made you change your mind on something. That is where destiny intervenes if you open your awareness. Sometimes you make very bad decisions that destiny cannot correct, this is times where you do not recognise the intervention and continue to lead a destructive path.

We do not know our destinies. If we did, we would just do it and then the dance is over. There would be no meaning to ´Life" just an accomplishment without the journey.

I now believe in reincarnation, so this drives my philosophy. I was brought up catholic but those teachings have been replaced because the image of a controlling God who punishes or rewards no longer makes sense to me.

Based on your previous practices you can dispute this, but other alternatives are you can dismiss this without comment or reflect upon the information to help guide your understanding of destiny.

If you ever happen upon the central US, stop over for a beer. Your someone I´d enjoy talking to.
April 15, 2022 at 08:55
(Virgo) Aren Levi » LotusStar
I believe we create our own games that we play to the same end as always, - death.

April 15, 2022 at 08:54
(Virgo) Aren Levi » prollygonnamakeit
Your opinion on destiny is rather bland and boring - too mainstream.

--"those who search for truth only hold lies within"-- that cant be applied to all life situations BUT okay oh wise one :4:

--"those who do not search nor care to see have already obtained what you all search but will NEVER find"--

If you are writing about peace - i do not look for peace, i will never have peace as long as the world is as it is right now.
And many people are like me in that manner.

I do not search for my destiny, but the whole mythology around it amaze me.

April 14, 2022 at 23:11
(Virgo) LotusStar
I suspect that certain things are destined to happen and cross our path, but we have some power in how we react and that alters the outcomes or has ripple effects.

A friend of mine says life is like a video game, like the game comes with certain sets of limits and challenges on each level, but you play it according to your skill level and sometimes you gotta repeat the same level til you can go to the next one and meet the other set of challenges that wait for you there. I find that concept kind of amusing... life as a (interactive) game.
April 14, 2022 at 22:23
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit
those who search for truth only hold lies within, those who do not search nor care to see have already obtained what you all search but will NEVER find, the search is triggered by the lack, the lack is triggered by the search, some are seemed to be chosen by the one who is, higher beings search for vessels here on earth as do lowers, you are sifting through nothing looking for something, how delusional, destiny is just another way to say you have no control over your life, all truths are absolute, they cannot be changed or altered. Take this with you, as the same with destiny. Destiny is something destined do you understand? It is destined why fught somethinf haha, you can fught destiny but that is what your destiny has been, you can change your destiny but that mean it wasnt your destiny, do you understand that destiny is destined, simply move to the beat of the drum that lets you be a vessel for the most high, for that is true destiny, ask jesus, the truth hidden right fucking in front of you, naturally the ones who cannot see will search.
April 14, 2022 at 21:08
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Owlmate
I have to agree that there is set path, but it is our doings to alter it.

April 14, 2022 at 20:20
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Anni23
Your answers are rising questions for me.

Is control another face of fear ?

What makes our energies ( charts ) move and act ? Is it soul ?
April 11, 2022 at 13:42
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Liberty&Unity
thanks

April 10, 2022 at 22:41
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity
Love the wording of the title
April 10, 2022 at 17:58
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
I did not say YOU dont have faith in yourself.

I wrote people that put all weight of their life on destiny are affraid to be responsible of their future or past actions.
- that is what i meant.
April 10, 2022 at 17:55
(Scorpio) OS* » Aren Levi
Well. you stated already you didn´t agree with me. your comeback was I didn´t have faith in myself because I believed in astrology instead of my "crafts"

You asked about karma. I explained three out of the four most important ones in Jyotish Vedic astrology. and you discarded my answer. . . I edited my comment, and don´t see the point in this conversation. I respect your views of "slave or master" but just think differently. nothing more to it.

here´s part two tho, if someone else is interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

Im SURE there´s other older wise ones you can ask here. :37:
YouTube
YouTube
April 10, 2022 at 17:50
(Virgo) Aren Levi » boyakasha the guru
How do i change topic ?

its always the same shitt with you.

I am actually helping you how not to be such a boring potato.

If you want some advice from me how to be awesome just ask ....
April 10, 2022 at 17:41
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
Cause i want to ask older, wiser people.

I might be egoistic prick from time to time.

But i always value good idea or advice for themes i want.
April 10, 2022 at 17:36
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Aren Levi
Changing the topic huh...

Not gonna argue with a self absorbed ego maniac like you...

Now don´t start shit next time on what I post and this ends here :1:
April 10, 2022 at 17:32
(Scorpio) OS* » Aren Levi
Why do you feel the need to ask someone else for validation here. Why aren´t your own answers or conclusions about it good enough for you. . .
April 10, 2022 at 17:24
Your medicine is non existing

i am just pissed cause i got another stalker on my tail here.

You can try as hard as you want, you will never be me :61:

April 10, 2022 at 17:12
Says who you self righteous prick?

My medicine seems to be working too take your time.

Even I don´t usually pay attention to the mice nibbling at my feet but you sure wanted my attention that day.

April 10, 2022 at 17:03
My medicine was rightfully used on you,

yours is pure and utter waste of time.

So i will give you an advice, stop thinking about me and stop stalking me.
You are only a dust under my boots to me.
So do not waste your time on me.

April 10, 2022 at 16:50
Giving you a taste of your own medicine, quite a reaction.
April 10, 2022 at 16:46
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
How can i be happy for my success if it was all destined.

Or was it all destined because destiny knew i am capable of success cause i am so freaking awesome ?
April 10, 2022 at 16:40
Is there something your brain cant comprehend ?

or are you just salty and jealous as always ?
April 10, 2022 at 10:26
(Leo) Anni23
This is a difficult question..
Because I think that destiny is intrinsically linked to conciousness.
As in simply what we perceive, and the layers that we build up

So obviously there´s an assumption here, by most people on here, that attitude etc. Is created by your birth chart

But also given all the varied interpretations, some of which can be just blatantly inaccurate :61:
It would be best to just go with what you believe and make some luck there

One thing leads to another which leads to another,
Which is only a result of how much energy you put into it

You won´t get any complete answer on how to control yourself

I think actually that a Lot of people suppress themselves, whether that´s their thoughts, emotions or instincts

I think that creating good karma could be said to be true though
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »