April 4, 2022 at 12:13 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin'
Moon square Saturn in synastry
Experiences, opinions?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 6, 2022 at 13:40
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Ways_of_Leavin'
I had it 4 times.. always felt like there is nothing there for me(emotionally). I would feel just coldness, never understanding or false understanding (like bla bla bla, superficial bond). I do wish it was different..I think they were all there to teach me something, I think the best of them, I just didn´t feel like at "home" with them. Probably I was not for them... reason why we are not in touch anymore. But we should choose people who bring happiness to us, mostly we have programs from our early childhood (everything is formed in first 6 years). Moon is very important, you need to know yourself first( own flaws) in order to understand others.

I think that people can work on that aspect if they are aware/conscious, but mostly people give up because they feel frustrated over and over again..
April 6, 2022 at 09:06
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin'
Would be interesting to hear from anyone who had this with someone really long term. Did you reconcile?

Also am very curious to hear from anyone that is or has been Saturn in the square. How do/did you feel about Moon? Did you see him/her as childish, moody..? Made you feel insecure in any way ?
April 6, 2022 at 09:04
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » starseagirl
Oh; I do believe that the trans-Saturnian planets, but also Saturn, may create literal physical obstacles, yes...
April 6, 2022 at 08:59
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » 11
In what sign was his Saturn in?

Having Saturn aspects with people in your family, and especially older relatives, sort of just "makes sense" to me... I guess a relationship between a grandfather and his grandchildren is not usually of a smothering nature. So individual differences (represented by the square) should be less prominent and easier to manage I suppose.
April 6, 2022 at 08:55
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » Morena_Lu
I had similar assumptions.

I just wondered with the planets forming a square aspect if possibly the two could resolve after going through some type of confrontation, as suggested by the 90° angle.

Depending on what exactly someone is seeking from friendships it is probably easier to deal with the square here.
April 5, 2022 at 18:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user starseagirl, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
in my experience the square manifested itself as a real life material obstacle that prevented us from being together
April 4, 2022 at 13:28
(Pisces) 11
I had it with my grandfather (me as :152:).
he was my fav person ever :42:

but my :152: also :198: his :154: & :155:
April 4, 2022 at 12:23
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Ways_of_Leavin'
Yes, but it is not pleasant...

Friendship or love, you will feel like there is some wall between you and that person, like she can´t understand you or your emotional nature..

Maybe some people here had better experience, if they want to talk about it..
April 4, 2022 at 12:17
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » Morena_Lu
Thanks for your reply.

Are you speaking as the Moon person ?
April 4, 2022 at 12:16
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
From my experience:

You will feel rejected, some coldness will always be present...

My advice:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »