Before I even give up......

March 26, 2022 at 23:28 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Tennis
Before I even give up......
Hallo,
i would like to ask for help
For many, many years I have not been able to live a partnership, love and closeness. I have a long and difficult life journey in this regard.
Before I give up, there is one more person who is currently still appealing to me. Otherwise I´m about to give up.
I would like to know if it has a chance and if a partnership can develop with me in the near future?
It can be decisive for the coming time.

I would be happy if someone could help me.

Me (Female): 2nd Oktober 1979. , 8:45 Siofok (Hungary)
He: _ 13th Mai 1988 Time : unknown , Kössen (Austria)
Thanks very much for your time.
Best regards
tennis

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 27, 2022 at 19:50
(Libra) Tennis » stingercrab
Hallo,

Thank you very much for your help and answer.

It´s still not easy.....

On the one hand, I also believe that the attraction is there....but he is not coming towards me...directly. It has been hanging in the air since the turn of the year and in March the contact was even broken off....From mid-April there is a possibility that we will meet again, but I don´t know where it will lead...and whether something can be overcome. It runs like a red thread and does not come to the end. That´s the problem. It just makes you tired because nothing tangible is created.
I don´t have the desire or strength to go back to someone else.....Inwardly it´s no longer possible. I am tired.

Is there an indication when partnership can be lived with me?

thank you
March 27, 2022 at 03:06
(Cancer) stingercrab
Hello.
Seeing your synastry chart, you could match well. He has planets in your 7th house which means he´s a person who embodies much of what you seek in a partner, and you two share a nice but not boring personal planets connection, you have planets in opposition which means you complement well. Not only that, but seeing your chart, the nodes are transiting your 1st-7th house axis (self in one side and one on one relationships in the other) which means there will be eclipses in these houses. Eclipses tend to activate the house that they occur in, and your partnership area will be activated. It´s a time in your life in which you have to learn from one on one relationships, relationships that influence your identity, and this could be the case. I think there is a pretty good potential.
Regards.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »