Sagittarius, Jupiter, Neptune, Pisces family

March 19, 2022 at 22:42 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
Sagittarius, Jupiter, Neptune, Pisces family
I could use some help with a pattern which is starting to emerge for me in my family. I have Jupiter at the edge of Cancer and at the end of my 1st house? So my Neptune is like exactly conjunct my parents´ moons in Sagittarius, my brother´s Sun. I have Mars in Pisces and this same Neptune squaring it.

Also my personal Pisces planets are in Pisces, ruler of Neptune? (I don´t get these rulerships, if a planet rules a sign or vice versa, both ways, whatever, it doesn´t make real sense to me yet.)

But I wonder what is that Jupiter doing in our family too? Substance abuse I can derive from Neptune / Pisces (strangely I have tried many things but never had any addictions). But what is Jupiter signifying in our family?

Also a strange pattern is that first borns are Cancer rising maybe except my dad who is Leo Sun but I think in 12th house as my mom, Gemini Sun but Cancer rising. The reason I say this is because I really had a very troubled life with my parents unfortunately. We loved music, art and travel. That is what has bound us together.

My kids have earth moons. My brother´s moon is opposite mine. He is Leo rising as he is 2nd born like my 2nd born daughter.

Wondering what that Neptune of mine had to do exactly conjuncting my parents moons? Squaring my Mars... And my dad had probably Mars in 1st while I have Jupiter there, or at the end? sometimes.

Problems with narcissism. They were like kids and we the parents. At least many times I had that strange feeling.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 21, 2022 at 12:57
(Taurus) nutelina » Rosincvist
You are so brilliant, we need sunglasses to see!
March 27, 2022 at 09:36
(Pisces) 11 » nutelina
I am embarrassed but I have never seen this cartoon about my brothers and sisters..

but I am good dancer and move around people! and sneak silently and boo.. they never notice me approaching. :92:
March 27, 2022 at 09:32
(Taurus) nutelina » leorising
Oh so you are baby Nemo! :61: :62: :65:

I agree with the 12th house but it is also hidden enemies. My daughters are Cancer and Leo rising just like me and my brother. I always too care of my little brother until I realized I was making choices for him and keeping him small! Such acts may seem kind but I perhaps really was his hidden enemy... So was my mom in my 12th house. She *really* was my hidden enemy.
March 27, 2022 at 09:30
(Taurus) nutelina » 11
Let´s talk about those Cancerian moves :61:

Are you a good dancer? Do you also move like a crab around people. Like the father of Nemo?

Maybe he was Cancer rising too LOL :61: But what was Nemo?
YouTube
YouTube
March 26, 2022 at 20:35
(Libra) leorising » nutelina
I´m a baby Leo, my ascendant is only 5 degrees, there are astrologers who don´t consider me Leo ascendant. it´s good that you´re in my 12th house, that you can tell me my mistakes that i can´t see, i believe the 12th house is our blind spot on the chart. :68:
March 26, 2022 at 20:27
(Libra) leorising » Rosincvist
I didn´t know this actress, a versatile person. I saw that she has moon and Neptune conjuncts in the 12th house, from what I read from her biography, she was not alone. this is the friends from beyond who helped her (12th house)
in Brazil there is a singer with the same rhythm as hers with this conjunction of Neptune and the moon.
:68:
March 26, 2022 at 18:26
(Pisces) 11 » nutelina
I am confused..
Why I would be bad to live with? 🥺
(Except passive aggressive cancer moves)
March 26, 2022 at 18:20
(Taurus) nutelina » goldenlion32
LOL, that´s so funny. Maybe we don´t ´see´ his light! Have you thought about that hm? :75: :37:
March 26, 2022 at 18:18
Oh sweet Leorising :62: You are so gentle, yet you are Leo rising? I mean I have one at home and one is my brother :61: Remember Cancer < Leo, so we are in your 12th house... :11:

But very interesting your Saturn in 7th. I have Capricorn in the 7th... And Pluto in 4th :63: :23:
March 26, 2022 at 18:13
(Taurus) nutelina » 11
Are you making a bet? :61:
March 26, 2022 at 18:13
Quirky humour eh?
YouTube
YouTube
March 26, 2022 at 14:48
(Taurus) Rosincvist » leorising
My biological father had :153: :192: :156: very close to Shirley MacLaine´s :153: :192: :156:, they are sort of exoplanetary!
March 26, 2022 at 14:46
(Leo) Anni23
I have wondered if these are themes in my family too :63:
I have Jupiter rising too/and my asc ruled by the 9th and a sag NN
Sn in the 9th
And my father is a sag sun

Sn is more our own past than our families though right?

And I have neptune in the 4th

But.. like I don´t know how to interpret either exactly
March 26, 2022 at 12:51
(Libra) leorising
I see my father as a man who makes sacrifices, he is a good person, and even though he cannot be a 100% father, I see that he strives in the part that he can be for me. I agree with what you say, who is good sees everyone good.

(Edited: the correct thing would be for me to have a good emotional state and have left home around the age of 20, but I have Saturn ruling my 7th house, and I have him in the 4th house. so I pay that karma until today.)

I believe my Jupiter in Pisces is stronger than Saturn and Uranus, so I have this kind side. Sometimes I have a fear of sleeping and seeing a lost soul, but when I dream of a dead person (I think it´s Jupiter in the 8th house), I calmly accept the situation.

:68: :74: :17: :108:
March 26, 2022 at 12:06
(Pisces) 11 » nutelina
What you mean? :22:

I am actually very nice to live with :16:
March 26, 2022 at 12:00
(Taurus) nutelina » 11
Jupiter in 4th, I have Pluto there and

LOL:

Mars Square Jupiter (0°57’, Applying)
Square- Saturn Square Pluto (1°16’, Applying)
Conjunction- Uranus Conjunction Neptune

You must be really nice to live with :61:

But thank you I hope it helps :37:
March 26, 2022 at 11:57
(Taurus) nutelina » goldenlion32
Hi Golden, you started so well, go on. :75:
March 26, 2022 at 06:50
(Pisces) 11
I also have :156: :159: family and relate to your text :1:
March 26, 2022 at 02:28
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Rosincvist
:76: Maybe you just have a bent halo. Uranus will lighten you up in 2022. :46:
March 26, 2022 at 02:08
(Taurus) Rosincvist » goldenlion32
I have :156: at immorality, thinking of that in terms of letter count; 5+5; Could I just slip a `Tee´ in the middle?!
The Siderealists put my :156: in :182:, which I can´t dwell on because it is definitely eight degrees after the equinox point!
:159: and genetic inheritance, should :159:-symbol look a little more like the :21:´s pitchfork?
March 26, 2022 at 01:33
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Jupiter tends to be what your family teaches through the centuries. Every family has certain archetypes.
March 26, 2022 at 01:28
But is he? I tend to view others as I am. I´m asking maybe you do too?

I also see you have Jupiter Square Saturn and Uranus. Makes sense, knowing you for a while I can see a bit of that. Of course knowing someone personally would be much better.

:17:
March 21, 2022 at 16:48
(Libra) leorising
I have Jupiter in Pisces, I am a kind-hearted person and I see my father that way. A compassionate and kind person. :108:
March 21, 2022 at 16:14
Thanks for the kind words.

I didn´t know the statistics of exaltation... :22:

The justice rock huh... :23:
March 20, 2022 at 02:28
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:156: is wise to the point of brilliance! The Magi Society wouldn´t bat an eyelash if someone only used :156:ian aspects and midpoints!
:179: is the sign most devoid of an exaltation.
I have Minor Planet #5; `Astraea´ in :179: The justice-rock is better than nothing!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »