Progressed saturn conjusct with partner´s south node

March 19, 2022 at 18:31 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) JIN2
Progressed saturn conjusct with partner´s south node
Hello members

I am quite new in synastry. I am curious about the future of my relationship.

My saturn and mars in his seventh house. My progressed saturn conjuct with his South node. Sun sextile with sun. Sun sextile with moon. Venus trine with Mars.

We fell like we know each other since long. I feel very comfortable with him.

But I am really worried about the future of out relationship. Does it going to be lifelong or it has no future.

Lots of going on with this relationship in my mind.

Any inputs help to calm down my mind

Thanks

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 24, 2022 at 22:50
(Aquarius) JIN2 » JIN2
Like strong karmic one.
March 24, 2022 at 22:49
(Aquarius) JIN2 » Zephyrin
Yes, I feel same dear
March 24, 2022 at 22:42
(Leo) Zephyrin
SN-Saturn conjunction is an indicator of a powerful karmic relationship.

Can be lifelong but it depends on other aspects and on your/his respose to Saturn-SN conjunction. You two may feel restricted and under pressure because that energy, the bond between you and him is heavy even if you feel it is strong and reliable.

You might have gotten over hard times together in your former lives but there are still issues/tests you two should resolve. The conjunction stands in 7th house. Then, you may have something to learn about relationships from each other. There is a possibility that these issues concern other people in your life or his life, make you or him question the ways to deal with relationships, current understanding of commitment/fidelity etc.
March 24, 2022 at 16:03
(Aquarius) JIN2 » Seanfhear
Yes, Saturn makes relationship tough and that is also one of the reason, why they last longer
March 24, 2022 at 15:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » JIN2
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well, as I said I don´t really know much about synastry, but one of the things I keep hearing about always is that Saturn can signify a long relationship (even though in can make marriage hard too). This is because Saturn is a slow planet and takes a long time to complete one cycle in the chart, and also it signifies restrictions, law and order. In fact, when I was checking the "Arabic Lots" (which is actually a list of mathematical equations developed in Hellenistic astrology but Arabs added many to the list), in such list, the "Lot of Marriage" for men or women do include Saturn in the calculations, because it signifies contracts and law.

So in opposition to what you´ve said, Saturn can be good for a marriage and a bond.
March 24, 2022 at 13:28
(Aquarius) JIN2 » Seanfhear
Ohk, I don´t remember what Sun and moon indicates here.

I met one of my friend before many years and she is like jam of my life. We are not togather but still connected.

The samething I feel when I meet him, but during that time my saturn is transiting in my 12th house, that is why I look in progressed synastry.

Coz I read that relation during this transit does not have long life.
March 24, 2022 at 13:23
(Aquarius) JIN2 » jouneh
Thanks dear for your words. I always feel encouraged when I surrounded by him. Saturn ans mars in his seventh house is something I read that they keeps you togather for long time, as seventh house is for partners, is this correct?

Sun and Moon conjuction is something indicates emotional connection and it is strong here.
March 24, 2022 at 09:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I don´t know much about synastry, but I never heard of synastry done with progressed planets actually. Also, if "progression" here is meant to be "secondary progression" then typically Saturn is not used in such technique, as secondary progression focuses mainly on fast planet and primarily on the sun and moon.
March 24, 2022 at 08:56
(Libra) jouneh
These aspects are all very encouraging. Saturn as the time lord is good for long term relationship synastry.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »