Parallels and house

March 18, 2022 at 06:06 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Theoastrology
Parallels and house
Do parallels combine the signs and house like an out sign conjunction.

I have Mars in Aries in eighth house parallel my midheaven in Gemini.

Should I think of it as mixing like an out of sign conjunction

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 20, 2022 at 08:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Theoastrology
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´m not sure really. But according to that Wikipedia article, astrologers seldom use parallels.
I think more important aspects (beside the Tajik or the aspects by orb that is) is the house aspects and the Rashi (sign) aspects. These 3 are the main ones used in Western and Vedic (and specially Vedic for the last 2 of them).
March 19, 2022 at 13:42
(Aquarius) Theoastrology » Seanfhear
Well I still have Mars parallel Pluto but Mars is in Aries and Pluto is in Scorpio. Should I think of it as an out of sign conjuction.

Does the parallel combine the planets without really combining signs like a conjuction
March 18, 2022 at 23:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Theoastrology
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It´s alright :15: :15: :15:
March 18, 2022 at 16:26
(Aquarius) Theoastrology » Seanfhear
I should have looked at my chart from astro-seek. I used the positions given to me by astro-matrix and it clearly said I have Mars parallel the mc.

Sorry my mistake
March 18, 2022 at 10:41
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:145:Post number one makes the longitudinal pattern look like layers of negativity.
I would be more likely to give `paralleling´ layers of positivity!
Taurus is a big intermediary for any out-of-sign conjunction real or imagined! :144:
March 18, 2022 at 06:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Personally, I don´t hear of many astrologers (if any) who use parallels for interpretation. Anyway, I´ve checked your chart and the max orb is 2 degrees, and when I choose that, there is still no connection between Mars and MC - and I think it´s kind of impossible. To what I understand, parallel and anti-parallel aspect is like a vertical one instead of being horizontal on the plane of the orbit (or something like that). Anyway, I´m attaching a capture from Wikipedia, hope it helps.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »