Can´t get over this

March 14, 2022 at 10:33 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Tasha23x
Can´t get over this
Hi,

I met this man 8 months ago and for some reason I just can not get over it. He has a relationship with someone else now which he rejected me for but what is keeping me obsessed here? I have been through breakups before and am usually fairly good at bouncing back, but this! My love life has been a mess forever but this hurts more than anyone else :(

Attached synstary chart

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 14, 2022 at 18:57
(Taurus) nutelina » ZeinaZ
Yes, that Pluto and Neptune... Must have been strong.

Asc. square Sun sucks... :144:
March 14, 2022 at 17:59
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » Tasha23x
Yes, it would have been very challenging to work through. When we have outer planet aspects with other people, as in Uranus, Neptune and Pluto that usually means the other person will affect us in big ways if we´re willing to go through those changes. Pluto with our survival and instincts (some say soul purpose), Neptune with our illusions, real vs unreal, assumptions and boundaries, Uranus with independence and overcoming limitations.

Saturn will affect us in structure so a there´s a sense of limitation in these aspects, also self sufficiency and growth.

Chiron deals with healing and psychological wounds.

Your Aries Mars likes to tackle things head on (trine the Sun) and deal with things. Also, it squares Saturn, Uranus and Neptune, so you wouldn´t have minded to deal with some hard things. Perhaps, you´re more compatible with such people than ones that aren´t comfortable with your enthusiasm to want to deal with things.

He seems laid back with a Cancer Sun and Venus and Mars in Leo. In addition, none of his planets are in your 5th or 7th houses, which also lessens the compatibility.

Feelings tend to resolve when related thoughts to it are processed. We all have issues with relationships that helps us understand ourselves better. Perhaps this one is telling you to work at a relationship that is more compatible with you than insisting on making it work when it´s not really working.

I hope this clears things up a bit. :)
March 14, 2022 at 17:37
(Sagittarius) Tasha23x » Tasha23x
Also could you explain what this part means:

It could have worked though there´s much to work through together. If either of you doesn´t want to change into more of their potential and well being then it might be too much.

x
March 14, 2022 at 17:35
(Sagittarius) Tasha23x » ZeinaZ
Hey,

Thanks so much for the helpful insight!

I really wanted it to progress in to a relationship with stability and a good future. I have wanted this for every relationship of course but once it ended (he had a girlfriend I didn´t know about) it has been getting harder and I just can´t help but feel we were supposed to be together.

I need to hear that we aren´t or that it would have been very hard to work out and then I can move on thinking it wasn´t right if that makes sense.

Any suggestions on how to move on from the feelings?

Thanks again :)
March 14, 2022 at 17:30
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

Sorry to hear about that, such relationships usually stay with us to tell us something we need to know.

From the synastry, these aspects stand out that might be contributing to what you´re going through.

Your Neptune conjuncts his Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, sextile Pluto, and opposite Chiron. These may generate feelings of importance, idealization, focused intensity or obsession, changes, and issues of hurt.

While your Pluto conjuncts his Moon, trine Mercury, square Venus and Mars, sextile Saturn and Neptune, conjunct Pluto, and trine Chiron. While your Chiron opposite his Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. That might have felt too strong pressure for him.

Your Moons are opposite, and your Asc. squares his Sun, your Mars squares his Saturn and Uranus. All of these lessen compatibility.

It could have worked though there´s much to work through together. If either of you doesn´t want to change into more of their potential and well being then it might be too much.

What did you want and need from the relationship? Perhaps that´s the reason it´s still on your mind.
March 14, 2022 at 14:16
(Sagittarius) Tasha23x
Synastry chart >> https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »