GREAT SYNASTRY but....

March 13, 2022 at 02:42 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity
GREAT SYNASTRY but....
What would you do if you had a great synastry with someone´s chart but not at all attracted to them?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 13, 2022 at 07:53
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
No matter how perfect energy flow is, we choose relationships according to our taste, that is of course aligned with our needs.

If you´re starving you do not need sophisticated iPhone, you need a food.

It´s the same with relationships. You can have a potential for a beutiful, emotional relationship but if your profound need is passion, that emotional potential will mean nothing to you.
March 13, 2022 at 03:08
(Scorpio) Kisses » Liberty&Unity
Yeah. It can be a significant friendship but there seems to be more that goes into significant connections than good synastry otherwise we would be in many many many significant connections

The most significant and long lasting friendship I’ve had so far is with a woman who has exactly opposite nodes to me. Also, my Venus is conjunct her north node and her Mars is conjunct my north node.

We also have opposite ascendant signs and our 1st and 10th lords are in the same placement. Also, my Sun conjunct her Jupiter and my Libra stellium in her 8th (Sidereal)
March 13, 2022 at 03:03
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity » Kisses
I´m thinking maybe there´s room to be open to something more...dynamic :5:? A more significant friendship? Idk. Just thinking how that person could bring great energy to one´s chart ie the life...
March 13, 2022 at 02:56
(Scorpio) Kisses
Happens pretty often. Idk just be friends with them? Ignore them and go on with my life who knows

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »