Again on davison chart - corrected and uncorrected versions

March 10, 2022 at 18:12 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Кхммм, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Again on davison chart - corrected and uncorrected versions
Okay so now as i kind of got that understanding (i hope that its right) that davison chart is more relevant i found out that for example there is such a thing (which ive discovered on astro com) as corrected and uncorrected charts so no rest again lmao
Ive inderstood from what ive read (tho there is not so much information about it) that corrected version made in some sort of connection with composite charts and differencies are not such a big thing in general if to think yes

If you got no for example planet conjuncting ascendant in 1st house in uncorrected version and then it goes into the 12th house
Its still kind of conjunction but from 12th so energy should be different (tho i got a question will be it that much of conjunction or not? may somebody tell also?)

And i want to ask you all if you consider all this things what you think what is more relevant or os uncorrected version still relevant?

Also about astro com out of theme of davison - ive got there for example leo asc lol and on astroseek its in virgo so yes also got me in questions

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 12, 2022 at 07:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Rosincvist
System message: Post has been written by user Кхммм, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Lmao i will i will haha it just didnt work out yesterday i will def anyway! Ahaha bit later but i will!
March 11, 2022 at 21:42
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Кхммм
Were you saying "I will" or that my message threatened you with illness?:73:
March 11, 2022 at 14:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Petr9
=====
Hmm thanks ahaha maybe if to think about it
maybe i thought about it myself but now i dont know how ill get this information ahaha
March 11, 2022 at 13:32
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
you should rather use the exact coordinations of your birth hospital (not the Novosobirsk city center) in your case

astro.com is using these coordinates for Novosobirsk, RU
55°2´N, 82°55´E => this will give you ASC Leo 29°59´

astro-seek.com is using these coordinates for Novosobirsk, RU
55°2´N, 82°56´E => this will give you ASC Virgo 0°00´
March 11, 2022 at 12:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Rosincvist
=====
I feel like ill better go in messages haha
March 10, 2022 at 20:28
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:145: Morphing planets into midpoints; Parallels also happen just in case you thought you did all your math! :144: :145:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »