Cancer being confused with scorpio?

March 7, 2022 at 12:16 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) lorenacalligo
Cancer being confused with scorpio?
every person that tries to guess my zodiac sign guesses scorpio. even tho i have no prominent scorpio placements and an empty 8th house. can anybody explain this to me?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 28, 2022 at 13:41
(Aquarius) RamKrishn108
Hi
I think you need to check lord of scorpio sign placement and aspect in detail.

Also 7th and Arudha because your question is about others perception...
March 8, 2022 at 02:51
(Taurus) Rosincvist » lorenacalligo
Harmonic Five, as important an aitch as Fifth-House.
Think :175: the :129:; More power & creativity than a run-of-the mill surly leopard!
Martin Seymour-Smith said that since the aspect relates to power, any planet involved should be regarded as evil! ( a little extreme)
Could consider that an odd division; :193:s , sevenths, ninths, as well as fifths relate to less personal suffering than even division; :192:, :194:, :196:, :197:; My last public school day class teacher insisted that one is not an odd number, which no one since this ancient yellowed date has dared to really put forth. :191:s get twice as many descriptive words if happening in the vacuum of space with no other involvements which is next to impossible!
The Quintile and Biquintile are carry-overs from Eastern Astrologer given attention in Western Astrology.
Every once in a while someone comes here to represent ` :195:´ as a biquintile which it definitely is not.
The more planets involved in a configuration the more (theoretically) orbs can be stretched to grab up a loose planet as a more than honorary member of a tight configuration.
March 7, 2022 at 22:23
(Cancer) lorenacalligo » Rosincvist
first time i looked at the quintile aspect. i wish there was more to read about it! thanks for your reply <3
March 7, 2022 at 22:18
(Cancer) lorenacalligo » s81
that makes sense. goes to show no matter how many times you look at your chart you never see it all. didn´t notice the pluto trine to my ascendant/ moon. also thought it has sth to do with watery cancer and fixed leo having the attributes of fixed water scorpio. or my t squares "missing sign" being scorpio. but all very vague little details. thanks for your reply! take care
March 7, 2022 at 20:35
(Taurus) s81
I guess it´s a combination of factors:
- your Sun (ruler of your Ascendant) is in partile conjunction to Mars (traditional ruler of Scorpio)
- your Pluto (modern ruler of Scorpio) is in trine to your Ascendant (projected self) and your Moon (which is still conjunct to your Ascendant)
- both prior things are activating each other by inconjunction/quincunx

Btw, wearing Scorpio related colours (for example black and red) like in your pic helps people think that too :2:
March 7, 2022 at 14:59
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:153: bQ :160: has back-up from :154: & :164:, it sits in your chart when the weak aspects are edited out; A lot of people want to imagine real clair-cognizance of anything Mercurial!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »