Love at first sight - our synastry & composite

March 6, 2022 at 16:43 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) virgo_girl86
Love at first sight - our synastry & composite
This is my current relationship and it´s the first and only time I have experienced love at first sight. What do you guys think about our synastry & composite charts?
I´m blue.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 12, 2022 at 16:41
(Virgo) virgo_girl86 » nutelina
Haha. Con-GRATS to what? :D To him being.. a con? Haha
June 12, 2022 at 16:41
(Virgo) virgo_girl86 » diavolul
Nope.. none of us does drugs.. he used to do all sorts of drugs to deal with his anxiety and as then, undiagnosed mental illness, but is totally clean since 10 years back. I just drink alcohol like twice a month.
June 12, 2022 at 16:40
(Virgo) virgo_girl86 » IceSickle17
Yes, he does. Some is being revealed bit by bit, some he revealed after some time, after coaxing, after me being very open and honest about my own past, but some of it he has blatantly lied to my face about - and I found out otherwise, and now we are on the verge of breaking up because of it.
Lying triggers me very strongly..
And because he has so much past baggage that he just sweeped under the carpet, he can´t really move forward either. He has been stuck and stagnat for a long time before I came along.
He loves playing the victim game as well, I feel like.. this is really wearing an otherwise strong relationship down.
June 12, 2022 at 06:36
(Taurus) nutelina
CON-GRATS :2:

No really, Cap-lock got stuck in his thinking.
June 11, 2022 at 20:54
(Aries) diavolul » virgo_girl86
I wonder if you used hard drugs together in a try to reach some kind of climax of spirituality etc or I don´t know, this is what I see...
June 11, 2022 at 14:49
(Scorpio) IceSickle17 » virgo_girl86
Does he have a painful past that he brought up to you before or has he not revealed much of his past to you?

Some people have a harder time bringing up emotionally heavy topics and rather live more in the present than dwell on the past. Just curious, but do you get the sense he is hiding something from you or do you just generally want to know more about him? Sun conjunct Neptune typically gives someone a strong intuition and imagination, so maybe he´s the type that gets lost in his thoughts sometimes perhaps.
June 11, 2022 at 14:21
(Virgo) virgo_girl86
Back to this topic again:
Our biggest problem is his sun in my 12th house.. I feel like I can never grasp him fully and he has sun conjunct neptune strongly in his own chart, and difficulty expressing his emotions and adressing his past. It gives a lot of misunderstandings and trust issues.
How do you work as a couple with this?
March 14, 2022 at 14:11
(Virgo) virgo_girl86 » Catch-22
What an interesting read, thank you.
Yes, the sexual tension and attraction is through the roof, sometimes it´s even a bit hard to handle.

What does the opposition of Sun-Mercury and his Mars-Jupiter entail?

I have thought about that Neptune in house 12 as well. He has a hard time talking about things he perceieves as embarrassing, and he´s embarrassed and guilty about a lot of things all the time, due to his mental issues. It causes all sorts of misunderstandings between us and a lot of suspicion and triggered trust issues on my part. That´s one of our main struggles. My gut feeling, intuition and experience of him is that he is an honest person at heart and tries to do the right thing but he overthinks things and puts his damn foot in his mouth and makes things 100 times worse by this. His anxious and intrusive thoughts makes him doubt himself and his own intentions as well, and that triggers me in a bad way. Hard to explain. He doesn´t have a good grasp on himself, if that makes sense, he was very lost when I met him and just lived his life masquing his true self. I´ve gotten to know the real person, and that´s the person I love. The more I get to know him, the more I love him, so my struggle is getting him to leave his fake persona behind and dare to come out of his shell.
But I´m worried the Neptune means he´s hiding stuff as well.

Yes, you are right. I´ve been with a previous partner who was extremely dominant (Taurus Sun with Scorp Asc) and everything in THAT relationship was about HIM and his needs, making me very wary about my own path and how to put down boundaries. So yeah, I have already made the mistake you are talking about, I focused on myself and my own desires, not even bothering to talk things through with him and get his perspective. He says I have a tendency to have already decided how he feels and thinks about things, not letting him speak for himself.
But we are in a much better and more equal, adult place right now after we both had severe health scares during february.
March 14, 2022 at 11:20
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » virgo_girl86
I think the opposition of your Sun-Mercury and his Mars-Jupiter is very interesting, it´s the thing that triggers me the most.

I guess this gives a lot of sexual energy and probably you both are all over each other. But I wonder how he thinks about the relationship, I can imagine he perceives this relationship as a power struggle where you have the high word and he eventually will want to broaden his horizon against your will. I think this is the most important thing in your relationship: to get all in check. This conjunction of PoF with his Mars shows you enjoy him physically too and the Jupiters show you share a similar vision, but probably this is more a generational thing since I guess you won´t differ much in age.

I don´t like the Neptunes in your house 12, together with his Sun. This again indicates he is being hidden in your chart, Neptune stands for a lot of illusions.

I think when I see this synastry you may find it a lot, but please check if he is on the same train because if the relationship is about you only and not about you both, you may loose him. Keep your feet on the ground, keep in touch with his inner feelings and if you caught him staring at the ceiling, it´s probably not because he is wondering how the flies on it can walk upside down.

I really think this relationship can work if you do that: stay connected with him.

I don´t see any twin flamish in it, I would never wish someone a twin flame encounter. It´s horrible.
March 14, 2022 at 08:48
(Virgo) virgo_girl86 » O.vee
Thank you so much! :79:

Yes, we are working through some of the reasons of the addicition issues together, he uses me as a sort of pre-therapist, I don´t know the full story yet but he is in process of going through it all with a real therapist. He has a hard time opening up and is used to pretending everything is fine and pulls through any pain - both physical and mental, and I´m doing my best to get him out of this mind frame.
He does do a lot of meditating and running to clear his head and he said these things sort of saved his every day.

Yes, we as people match so well, but his mental issues is a large struggle for us both, that and his constant childish need for attention around people outside the relationship. He unfortunately thought flirting with others was ok behavior for the first six months year of our relationship - it´s been worked through since but I have a hard time with this with my already existing trust issues.

I lost my father to cancer two years ago, so I was 33. But he did get very ill early on, already when I was 18, so most of my adult years was my dad struggling with severe illnesses.
My partners mother fell sick in the same illness the same year, oddly enough.
March 14, 2022 at 00:58
(Libra) O.vee » virgo_girl86
You both have virgo moons that has to be magnetic and his cap sun and your cap ascendant. His Taurus all blends nicely with it all on your part. Kind of does seem like the match made in heaven ;)
I can see the addiction with maybe Neptune and sun conjunction and that mars in the 12th could lead to some self destructive tendencies. But his Jupiter placement has been like a guardian angle to pull him through. It all looks pretty solid for the connection but you didn´t need astrology to know that. . SPECULATING here but since your sun is in the 7th you could be his saving grace in the realm of a relationship. The reason for his addictions could flair up later down the road. It looks from the placements he needs to address them with high level spiritual work - authentic yoga, martial arts, study of metaphysics/the esoteric, fasting. . . Rock with it though I don´t think these synergies come along often.

Did you lose your father early on?
March 13, 2022 at 09:29
His birthday is december 27th
March 13, 2022 at 09:28
Most of this is true, how eerie. Yes, I think he can be perceived as an attractive person in a way that he dresses well, has amazing eyes, good body. And no, he told me he spent most of his early life looking for love and what felt "genuine" to him (he went through a LOT of short relationships in pursuit of this) and that he hasn´t found it until NOW with me. At least that´s what he tells me.
He is very romantic and I think he idealises love and sort of looks at it as a way to fill his own void - he has terrible mental issues which is why he has no higher education, but before this, he was supposed to and enrolled at university, yes.
He travelled a lot as a kid and lived abroad, comes from a wealthy family but is cut off money due to previous addiction issues and issues in the family..
Do you see anything more about his relation to me? He is a very complex person, let me tell you.. and our relationship is as well.
March 13, 2022 at 09:25
(Virgo) virgo_girl86 » amanda64
Ooh.. well, it feels like it. What are the signs of that?
March 9, 2022 at 03:21
(Libra) O.vee » virgo_girl86
That Jupiter/Jupiter conjunction is the first thing that catches my eye... You share basically the same 4 signs from Libra to Capricorn. Your Moon to his Venus conjunction has to be a factor to you perceiving love/beauty at first sight. . Neptune, Pluto, Uranus, are all also in near conjunction. I would guess that is probably a really attractive person but has never been able to really obtain that meaningful relationship in his first 30 years of life but has always wanted to...
He travels a lot and is highly educated? No issues with money. What´s his birthday?
March 8, 2022 at 22:49
(Leo) amanda64
Twin flame probably :76:
March 7, 2022 at 13:37
(Virgo) virgo_girl86
This is one of the great loves of my life. The challenges and the obstacles in this relationship are massive - but we somehow are pulled together by something greater than us both, if this makes sense.
I don´t think any relationship ever in my life has felt more triggering, how do I deal with this?

Any thoughts on this synastry are welcome.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »