Is this unrequited love ?

March 5, 2022 at 19:23 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Saska74
Is this unrequited love ?
I already wrote a longer post about my story but refreshing of this site erased everything down so I can´t go thru it again.
It is important for my life now which is in mess... please if some of you have experience in astrology... I only want to know if this is unrequited love for me, cos I already know that I loved more.
I want to know by aspects and placements did he cared for me at
all ?
He was, is, and always will be love of my life, until I die, even that love was impossible from the start... I just need to know so I could go on with my life somehow.
Please guys❣
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…;

https://www.astro.com/cgi/…

I am inside.

We also have my sun sextile his moon which is not shown here idk why

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 7, 2022 at 19:30
(Sagittarius) Saska74 » lorenacalligo
Sorry for replying late, thank you. Thank you for the truth also.

Yeah... I felt it was something like that. It was like I was behind him for a step. I don´t know to explain it better. Also I liked his being, not just his looks. He seemed as right person for me. And I am not a little girl... what I wanted to say is I never, ever felt this way, in my life.
Yes it hurts.
Well... toxic or not it is how I feel for him. And knowing my self it is not going to change.
Our lives are complicated, especially mine right now.

I just don´t understand what does it mean him activating my karma in my 7th ?

Hvala ti na željama i trudu ❤
March 7, 2022 at 13:47
(Cancer) lorenacalligo
just by the way you speak about him i can tell this is a toxic relationship. your limiting yourself and your life by saying he will be the love of your life until you die. you´re also binding yourself into soul contracts with him this way. every person has a purpose in our life and were meant to experience separation on this earth. taking these things to seriously creates a lot of pain.
the obsession probably comes from your mars and mercury conjunct in scorpio. his ascendant is in scorpio but not in a conjunction with your mars, which tells me you kind of like his looks and self identity but you feel like somethings missing and can´t pinpoint what it is. he´s close to your ideal but not really quite there. your sun mars and mercury are in his first house and his sun and mercury are in your first house, this gives your relationship a public aspect. a mutual sense of pride about being with each other and a sense of loyalty. looking at your synastry it tells me you lived next to each other but not with each other. every aspect that could be interesting is weakened by something else. for ex. your moon is in opposition with his ascendant but not in his 7th house which would create emotional comfort and the feeling of being understood and accepted. instead its in his 6th house of service and this is often considered the house of bad luck as well. this could mean you´re overly catering to his needs and he almost expects that. your moon in taurus and his mars in aries draw a wider out of sign conjunction. this is another case of almost being close, but not quite, sth is missing for both of you. his mars is in your 5th house which indicates he´s able to meet your sexual needs and his saturn is in your 7th house which means he is activating karma in your intimate relationships. his placements are not as negatively afflicted by your placements as yours are by his. its not a balanced relationship. don´t forget that this always goes for both of you, not just for him. youre not compatible for him and he isn´t for you. at least thats my analysis.
nadam se da ces naci nekoga di nema forsiranja i skim se osjecas videna. ova veza ti nije za muku. saljem puno ljubavi i snage<3
March 6, 2022 at 13:52
(Sagittarius) Saska74 » Morena_Lu
March 6, 2022 at 13:47
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Saska74
:15: :37:
March 6, 2022 at 13:44
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
Bolje postavi kartu sinastrije sa ovog sajta.

Da li mozes da napises njegov datum rodjenja?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »