My chart deny marriage?

February 26, 2022 at 13:27 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Ana-Maria127
My chart deny marriage?
Hello,

I was wondering if here is someone who can help me with my issue. I want to be sure if my chart is promising marriage.
Can anyone help me?:)

Thank you!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 23, 2022 at 17:50
(Aquarius) RichardBarossi
Not at all.
February 26, 2022 at 22:25
(Aquarius) Ana-Maria127 » Dilanakia
Hello and thank you :)

I had only 2 serious relationship all my life and both of them finished bad for me.. i mean they broke up with me... and in the last one i was closed to marriage and he was leaving me for another woman...

It was just bad luck? Anyway, this is the reason i wanted to check my chart with you...
Aaaand what means 1 kid ambiguous?🥺
February 26, 2022 at 22:10
(Taurus) Dilanakia
Hi Ana,

Ruler of your 7 th house is Venus and Venus is in 3 rd house in Capricorn. I would say yes there can be marriages , maybe more than one. Or at least long term partners. You ll get bored if they are not fast enough mentally. And it bores you quite fast so it has to be specific persons where he is funny relaxed but also family oriented .
And 3 kids - 1 ambiguous . Maybe you ll change your mind. I m not super sure about kids though. I don’t always get 100 percent there.
February 26, 2022 at 21:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Ana-Maria127
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Check your inbox
February 26, 2022 at 20:46
(Aquarius) Ana-Maria127 » Seanfhear
1st of october

Thank you a lot!
February 26, 2022 at 20:44
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
ok i will try to use secondary progression and see what I get here

is it 1st of October? or January 10th?
February 26, 2022 at 20:41
Mm yes, when i leaved my birth city because of my studies. I ve started study in other city, and then i moved alone, by myself, and i ve started my own life
February 26, 2022 at 20:37
=====
well Vedic or Wester or Hellenistic (traditional) ... all require exact time of birth as much as possible.
D1 = the usual natal chart by the way.

I use Vedic techniques sometimes (but with tropical not sidereal)

Anyway, is there a specific major event in your life that might be used to rectify the time? Do you remember the date of that event?
February 26, 2022 at 20:18
My Mars could be in 1st Libra if i was born 10 mins earlier.. but who knows... i dont have the exact time of my birth 🥲
February 26, 2022 at 20:15
I know that the birth time should be exact for Vedic.. but i am not sure about it.. my mom says 00:30 AM and my dad says 3:00-3:30 AM.
I have no documents which i can check.. i ve checked the main events of my life and i found myself for both 00:30 and 3:00... i ve checked in SR.. i look Venusian, this is how people tell me and i tend to believe i am a libra ascendant but even i am not a libra, i am 1 degree scorpio 😬 so it is not a big gap... but i ve checked my vedic D1 and D9 for both times of birth and none of them is good actually..
February 26, 2022 at 20:05
=====
I see that Mars is in your 6th house in Libra
did you check the time of birth properly?

As I said, I´m a beginner really. I´m not good with timing events.

And after all, God wants, the stars are just marks and clues in the sky; They don´t decide anything really. However astrologers are good in timing events, if God decides to change the course of events, they will change. As simple as that.
February 26, 2022 at 19:53
Hello

Thank you, thank you!!🌸💫

Thank you for your advice also.. i have a very very bad period of my life and i was wondering if the stars don t want me to get married 🥲. I was so close to and then boom, we broke up.. i guess because my mars in 12th, house of losses 😅

Also i was so curious and i checked my SR from 2025. I guess this is the year:)) but i am not sure. If you have time and you are in the mood for this, maybe can you confirm or infirm this?

Hugs for all of you!
February 26, 2022 at 19:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I´m a beginner and not so good with predictive and emotional issues in astrology, but to my knowledge, I don´t see anything that blocks the way to marriage, but it is probably just a matter of time.
Checking solar return chart for 2022 (happy belated birthday by the way), it seems that this year is dedicated to "you" - meaning, you will be working on yourself, your emotions, put things in control, re-evaluating things. Maybe, for example, you had an idea or an image about the man you wish to be with but this idea or image is not what you "need" or not what is suitable for you - this is just an example to get things clear. It can manifest in many ways of course.
Not sure about the other signs in the chart but maybe there will be an encounter with someone - but as I said, I´m a beginner and still learning such techniques.
February 26, 2022 at 16:42
(Leo) amanda64 » Seanfhear
Thank you but I really don´t know anything about it.
February 26, 2022 at 16:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » amanda64
=====
you can apply Vedic concepts and techniques on tropical calculation. Tropical and Sidereal are just mathematical concepts to decide at what point does the zodiac start.
February 26, 2022 at 16:09
(Leo) amanda64
you should read about it in Vedic astrology
I found this on internet: conditions that lead to denial in marriage are: Venus sitting with Rahu and Saturn in the same house, especially in the 7th, 8th or 12th house and Mars, Rahu and Venus sitting together in the 12th house of losses

In tropical astrology there aren´t aspects that indicates that precisely

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »