Help

February 26, 2022 at 10:53 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) stigmí
Help
Hello,
I want to ask you for some look at my problem.

I always attract some scorpionic type of persons, who act not direct...it is very often about control, secrecy, oposite to spontaneous acting...
I guess I am very often same...but my nature is to act direct and spontaneous in intim sphere, in communication in relationship, when I want to feel love and want to give love, when I love somebody, I dont want to play games or something...I dont like manipulation at all...its not my nature...I am not that type, who know always two steps before, you know chess player...really not! I am very honest and clear and stright, righteous...and I think sometimes also naive in this...
But those types...omg...I am very tired of this...why I am always dealing with this??...always some obstacles, that are killing love...

How can I restore flow??

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 26, 2022 at 13:32
(Taurus) Silvi » stigmí
I just met a few scorpions more mature in their bonds. Even being aware of the deepest fears that they are always trying to hide or control , some of them made the work on themselves.

You can see your heliocentric chart on:
Birth chart , down there are a few options in Related charts. As Draconic etc.. you can see your Venus is attracting that energy.

But , some people says that we don´t stay on what doesn´t resonate with us.
February 26, 2022 at 13:28
(Gemini) stigmí » ram_goat
Thank you...yes it makes sense...

I thought that I already know how to use those energies, but it has thousands layers and now I am disgusted about another one, that pointed me on what else is not aware or dealed...what another point I cant see...

“ What does all the drama and tension of this house do for you in your everyday life? What is the point of it?”
Really very hard questions...
Ok...i will watch it...
February 26, 2022 at 12:01
(Aries) ram_goat » stigmí
your north node is also a horrible match for scorpio energy..
February 26, 2022 at 11:59
(Aries) ram_goat
you know, some of us are just unlucky in this life. we attract 8th house/scorpio types. I am the same. I attract 8th house energy to me, even when it´s bad for me. I think those of us with this strange 8th house problem.. well, it has a dual nature. There are things we need to learn about it for ourselves. We will always attract this energy to ourselves. Look back into your life and you will see the patterns across your whole life. Both what is attracted to you AND (sadly, sometimes) what we ourselves are attracted to...

this endless back and forth.

but at some point, you have to take control of it, or it will continue to control you and make you unhappy. happiness will always elude you, even though you are drawn to what it is you think you want. it is a hard cycle to break free from, but it becomes easier when you gain some grasp of the underlying dynamic that fuels it. Once you gain some comprehension of it, then you also gain some power to pick and choose in a way that benefits you.

Your own 8th house is a busy mess. Houses 5,6,11 and 12 all dump out into your 8th.

Any "busy" or "messy" house in our chart tends to attract more of the same to us. Maybe it is time to reflect upon what you draw to yourself and what the purpose of it all is for you. The 8th is a heavy house. What does all the drama and tension of this house do for you in your everyday life? What is the point of it? Hard questions, but ultimately, liberating ones when answered honestly.

A lot of 8th house people just have heavy lives until they make a conscious decision to make positive use of the energies of that house. The same is true of 12th house people, though they tend to be less dramatic and traumatic about it, in the progress of their personal development and understanding because 12th house energy is just not as outwardly explosive as 8th house energy is.

I hope that makes some sense.

on another note- scorp and gemini are a very implausible combination. perhaps second only to pisces and gemini as far as bad/incompatible combinations go.
February 26, 2022 at 11:49
(Gemini) stigmí » Silvi
Hmmm thank you :74: I have it similar...my father and my grandma was scorpios and my mother is also very influenced, mars and saturn in scorpio. My brother pluto/sun/mercury. Its similar energy...I like scorpios really much, but with relationship with scorpio I started to hate this pattern :32:
As you wrote...waste of time if you already read your partner to staying in those energies...or I dont know ^^
I think its moon sagg, that need direct acting without games...
But oposite...its not for me, when it is only direct and shallow :49:

I am curious where you found venus in scorpio by me?
February 26, 2022 at 11:11
(Taurus) Silvi
You describe my tiredness of this people very well... But in my case I have strong pluto energies on my chart ( most of my friends and family were scorpion) instead your chart I couldn´t see anything strong on that , just north node on 8th.

So I looked your heliocentric and I´ve found you have Venus in Scorpio.
Not sure how relevant could be that chart to attract so much of those subjects.

MMM... I´m so agree with you about unnecessary games. Is a waste of time when you prefer to be more direct.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »