Mars line in astrocartography

February 13, 2022 at 18:37 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) lilyth
Mars line in astrocartography
Hello people
I´m going to stay in Brazil for 5 months and I have my Mars IC line passing through the city where I´ll be staying. I was wandering if it really is necessarily THAT bad as they say. Feel free to look at my birth chart to see my mars aspects.
I also have my jupiter descendent line passing close to my area but I think it´s a little too far to really influence me.
This is the relocation chart
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 14, 2022 at 22:11
(Aries) lilyth » Nadya Lavand
Very interesting information, thank you very much!
I asked because, even though mars lines should be the worst for me, I feel strangely positive about them. I´m just really, really drawn to them but I don´t know why.
February 14, 2022 at 22:09
(Aries) lilyth » Seanfhear
Thank you for your help!!
February 13, 2022 at 19:23
(Virgo) Nadya Lavand
The natal chart is always more dominant than any relocation! If you don´t have negative transits and directions at this time everything will be ok. Even on Mars line.

But in general it´s not a good line to stay long. You have very negative Mars, the main malefic in the day chart, near the ASC. It rules 6 and 12 houses, so Mars could bring body accidents and illnesses, especially fractures of arms and legs, injuries ( :155: :173: )

Mars on IC - may be it will be difficult to find a good house or over problems with property and neighbours
February 13, 2022 at 18:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
OK, I´m not quite a professional with this but here are bits of what I know.

Your chart is a day chart (sun above horizon), so the most beneficial planet for you is supposedly Jupiter, and the most malefic is Mars. They say traveling to a place where the line of benefics pass is better, but also this is connected to the chart of the person.

On Vedic practices, I don´t remember seeing a talk about lines on the map but rather a comparison of the two maps (something like a synastry between the natal chart and the chart of that place at the time of birth) and a judgement is made regarding the houses and what is expected from the travel or relocation. For example, if a person is aiming at relocating for finding a new home and quiet life, then they should focus on their 4th house and the 4th house of the place they want to be.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »