His ex

February 11, 2022 at 18:27 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) amanda64
His ex
What do you see between these two?
The Red One Is my boyfriend´s ex
I want to know if She was the One for him
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 12, 2022 at 00:46
(Leo) amanda64 » Rosincvist
Sorry I didn´t understand
February 12, 2022 at 00:38
(Taurus) Rosincvist
How come the other three interpreters aren´t seeing all the blue lines??; The man´s job IS!!! his Ex! :80:
February 11, 2022 at 23:05
(Virgo) LotusStar » amanda64
It does contribute to attraction, depending what house it rules in her chart, if its her 5th, 7th, or 8th then a lot more... but the obsession is more Pluto and Lilith opposition in action imo.
February 11, 2022 at 22:57
(Leo) amanda64 » LotusStar
Do you think that the conjunction between uranus and Venus is very relevant?
February 11, 2022 at 22:54
(Virgo) LotusStar
There´s definitely obsessiveness shown with her Moons in his 8, his Lilith opposite her Sun, and his Pluto opposite her Gemini stellium. Even just with his Sun trine her Venus and Mars shows he is definitely her type, but the Pluto and Lilith aspects drive it to an obsessive degree, especially for her.

I can´t see if his Venus is Pisces or Aquarius but if it´s Pisces and he also has Mars in Scorpio she isn´t as much his type... he would probably be more into watery girls.

As much as it sucks if she is making threats like that and struggling, I think it is good he is firm so she can get the message and try to heal and move on.
February 11, 2022 at 21:20
(Leo) amanda64 » s81
He hurted her so bad but She´s still so obsessed with him.. Is it because of Pluto?
Also I know that she kept his attention threatening to kill herself... It´s really out of mind to do, as if there was too much intensity
But he seems not so interested in even knowing if she´s doing fine
February 11, 2022 at 20:51
(Taurus) s81
I don´t think she was a good deal for him. Lilith near his Jupiter and Lot of Fortune, squared Moons and Suns, her Uranus in his 7th house near his Venus, etc.
In fact, and looking at her chart, his Pluto was opposed to so many of her planets and that will happen to her with all dudes around her age... she will be luckier with older guys, in fact she has a activation Moon-Saturn (prone to age difference relations) via a soft quintile if my eye is not calculating wrong.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »