Does the date you get married matter?

February 3, 2022 at 18:19 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) astreo
Does the date you get married matter?
Does it really have any influence on the marriage or is it already an exaggeration? :2:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 4, 2022 at 09:02
(Taurus) Dilanakia » astreo
Oh look it’s best if nothing is retro.
I wouldn’t care Pluto or any other generational planets

But I would really care Saturn. Saturn rules Capricorn and Capricorn is all about family and foundations. Not that it would be super malefic but all the common plan you make may be destined to be delayed or fail . Also Jupiter with kids and abundance. I think these planets are important in this order Venus , mercury, Saturn , mars , Then Jupiter.

I would also check moon and sun placement and your chart rulers aspects. Your chart ruler is your rising signs ruler. For example I am Scorpio rising so I have mars and Pluto as my chart ruler. I would never ever get married when my mars is aspecting bad
February 4, 2022 at 04:56
(Leo) cubic » Riverjunction
Yes favourable election.

I´d say my hobbyst opinion is that it matters for companies and marriages 30-40% tops, rest is free will, but it does the dynamics, so depends on how you look at it.. it can be a big deal, especially if it´s extremely bad election or good.

Yeah either use professional software demo or some such to search for favourable elections or shed some money for someone who specializes in finding good election charts if you´re very serious about it. I think Chris Brennan produces a list of good elections for every month for instance, but doubt he is the only one.

Ruler of Ascendant in an angular house, Moon in a good place, good sing etc.

Personally, if I ever am to get married I think it would be very difficult for me to decide if I should control the date or not, as I´m getting strongly convinced the organic elections (including birth of a child) are product of the combined energies of the couple. Philosophically it is very big question for me what is the better course of action - perhaps doing nothing produces a more fitting result, one that can be worked with, and truer to reality of the persons involved somehow.

An additional difficulty is introduced by the fact of being conscious about the existance of the timing - that seems to subtly change one´s attitude/actions. So might as well...

But yeah if I see a set date with Moon in Scorpio in 12th for a marriage you bet I´m going to be changing that.

At the end of the day the world keeps spinning without electional charts for every situation and occasion, kid and marriage, and astrologers have things to push and sell so.. but sure - it has effect, imo, just that free will is greater, but you just don´t want a chart that you will lose against over time through war of attrition.
February 4, 2022 at 04:30
(Virgo) astreo » Riverjunction
Thank you very much, I think that with Venus in Pisces and Moon in Taurus I would like to get married, although I don´t know if it´s all good.

Or with most of the planets in Libra.
February 4, 2022 at 04:28
(Virgo) astreo » Dilanakia
Do you think it matters if Jupiter or Saturn is retro? :22:
February 4, 2022 at 00:20
(Taurus) Dilanakia
It totally matters. Don’t do it in Mercury retro, Venus retro and moon in Scorpio. You can check the transit chart for the date you select and just avoid the bad days.

Select a day where the moon transit conjunct your sun or vice versus. I think an astrolog can help to find the best day.
February 3, 2022 at 21:29
(Taurus) Rosincvist
the thirtieth of January was the most recent auspicious day for marriage according to Magi Society Magi Astrology :44:
They are only giving Februaries´ dates to paying members at the moment!
A good day for a marriage could be a lousy day for a divorce, just in case there is something to be fled from! :124: :125:
February 3, 2022 at 20:47
(Scorpio) Riverjunction
To answer your original question you want to look toward a favorable election given the nature of the event. The planetary positions do have an impact on the marriage just as they do in a natal chart. Since your question is highly involved perhaps you would do best to specially research favorable marriage election dates. The marriage is its own entity so I’m sure a professional astrologer can assist you.

Is it an exaggeration? I don’t know honestly but it may shed light on what could be a significant part of your lives.
February 3, 2022 at 20:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » astreo
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
i really can´t say as my knowledge is short in this aspect unfortunately
February 3, 2022 at 19:18
(Virgo) astreo » Seanfhear
Do you think the Sun and Venus in Leo is good?

Many say that Venus in Leo is not very good, but it seems to me a very romantic position :27:
February 3, 2022 at 19:17
(Virgo) astreo » Seanfhear
Would you give me any recommendation of some favorable positions to get married in this year?
February 3, 2022 at 18:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
in our traditions and literature, it is not advised to conduct a marriage (signing the marriage contract) when the moon is in Scorpio. This said, it seems that other positions of the moon for this occasion do matter somehow

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »