My new partner has 6 planets in one house (help?!)

February 2, 2022 at 09:40 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Heyitslizie
My new partner has 6 planets in one house (help?!)
I´m still a baby when it comes to astrology so i´m really sure what the effect of 6 planets would be. Slightly concerned they´re all bunched up in the 5th house since im romantically interested in him! I was wondering if anyone could help me shed some light on this kind of placement and if it´s the basis for a healthy relationship or not?

xx
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 5, 2022 at 01:32
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Well we can say he definitely has a plan in entertainment. Maybe open up his own police department, government, organization, corporation.

It´s gang! Maybe the little rascals since it´s the 5th house of Children. Good Capricorn fitness for the children. They need some sprucin up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
February 4, 2022 at 19:06
(Sagittarius) Heyitslizie » 11
😊 sounds good then! Thank you xx
February 4, 2022 at 19:05
(Sagittarius) Heyitslizie » LotusStar
Yeah it’s interesting because he’s obviously very Capricorn but is very laid back 😂 that’s really interesting though thank you xx
February 4, 2022 at 19:04
(Sagittarius) Heyitslizie » Joanna Suzanne
I think he definitely reflects the qualities of the 5th house! Thank you xx
February 3, 2022 at 17:44
(Virgo) LotusStar
Wow that´s quite a chart.... so much serious Capricorn energy, good thing it´s in the 5th to lighten it up a bit :22:

What´s he like??

People with stelliums can be very extreme, it gives a lot of intense focus but also heard it can manifest as it´s opposite signs traits too
February 3, 2022 at 12:47
(Pisces) 11
I know 2 of these 1994 born capricorn babies

One has stellium 3rd, other 12th/1st house.
Both are normal, mentally healthy individuals. Even fun to be around!
5th house would make him more fun and arts inclined probably. Falls in your first, Also good, his presence could lift your mood and confidence.
February 3, 2022 at 10:22
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne » Heyitslizie
More planets in one house happen. For example I have 6 planets in the 3rd house. One thing is the planets are in signs and then in the houses, they act differently in each house, or show up in specific area of life.

I think stellium in such a fun house like 5th is good. 5th house is romantic, creative, connected to children, it´s the most common description. I know people with sun in 5th who like being in the centre of attention, sometimes I find it cute.
February 3, 2022 at 09:59
(Sagittarius) Heyitslizie » Joanna Suzanne
It’s more because I read that the planets when clumped together act as a super planet? I don’t I’m just curious because I’ve never seen a birth chart like this one. Haha I am getting to know who he is too 😀
February 3, 2022 at 09:39
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne
5th house is fun 😃 why would you worry about it? Look at your synastry and composite to see more, but to tell who the person is, get to know them in reality, forget astro stuff.
February 3, 2022 at 09:21
(Sagittarius) Heyitslizie » Rosincvist
I´ve added the chart if you wanna take a look it would be much a appreciated :)
February 2, 2022 at 17:42
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Whole sign and Equal-house don´t have giant-houses in a chart, but it is not impossible to have a sextuplet house, so maybe there is super-fertility!?!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »