Hardly ever having relationships

February 1, 2022 at 08:58 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user FallenAngel, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Hardly ever having relationships
I took the time to read my chart i got venus in the 5th house i don´t know if it is a good placement anyway but i don´t know what really is important for relationships it´s like barely anyone is attracted to me i feel alone most of the time it sucks

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 23, 2022 at 18:32
(Sagittarius) Nos sonhadores
house alone is kinda useless... 5 is good wehn venus is in a fire or air sign
April 23, 2022 at 17:58
(Aquarius) RichardBarossi
Man, you can´t find the answer for this thing in your chart.
February 2, 2022 at 10:42
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
You have Venus in the on the Ascendant, it seems in North Node Taurus you should have a lot of Taurus individuals showing up. It´s not really uncommon for Saturn in Taurus I don´t think to have a lot of people around them. It´s more of an introvert energy that teaches you different layers of Taurus. Which it tends to be related to you moving yourself out there to get involved since Introverts don´t like to be the center of attention.

Sometimes your not seen for a reason that may just be moving your out of the way. Naturally you have Sagittarius Pluto and it´s ruled by Jupiter so this means all the Sagittarius there will always be someone around, but also fire, and nomads. So it may mean you meet them at school or educational places, spiritual places, philosophy, libraries, even legal lawyers or advocate places.

It´s just a matter of you probably speaking more to friends or those you want to know. You probably have some secret admirers, but they may be introverts like yourself, and this is the trick of the trade. Introvert versus Introvert. Someone has to make the move or start the conversation. Saturn in Taurus is cautious about who they get involved with and picky.

They wait around too long to get to know someone or express themselves. So, it´s fine to take your time, but then still you have to kind of figure out yourself how much is too long of a time waiting and then interacting.

Alone is partially your choice and then yes, sometimes others are not around by their choice. It´s find balance in the situation.

It´s kind of what some say, just start talking to 5 people a day just about anything. And then it becomes natural to just to start talking more to people and socializing. Otherwise you get stuck in your introvert energy on the Ascendant.

I had a best friend with just the Taurus Ascendant and for like 10 years i kept telling him to do things and he would just bail out because of the Scorpio end of it and fear.

You have to get past your fears. That Pisces in the 11th house is usually the culprit, because for some reason those with Pisces there tend to bail from their friends. but Pisces is also subconscious like Scorpio, so it´s your Introvert energy that you kind of have to work on and not withdraw from things so much, and you probably don´t even realize you do.

I have it in the 10th house and didn´t realize I was doing it for a long time and felt alone, but it´s where Taurus energy is grounded and earth, so you kind of stay in your comfort zone, and when i started learning about getting out of my comfort zone it just became natural.

Introverts always think they´re being abandoned by Extroverts and Extroverts always think they´re being abandoned by Introverts. It´s both sides of the coin showing up, so it´s not always you, but then you still have to find figure out yourself when to move and not move.
February 2, 2022 at 08:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Scorpionic, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
About the attractiveness, you are intense and powerful, some may get scared or shy/reserved...
February 2, 2022 at 08:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » FallenAngel
System message: Post has been written by user Scorpionic, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"They are committed to relationships but it´s difficult to become their friend or lover."
February 2, 2022 at 08:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Kisses
=====
No offense, but I never seen a scorpio to lack confidence.
February 1, 2022 at 21:22
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
Sidereal, whole sign.

Scorpio Pluto 8th house, alone, does not compromise at the field of love and bounding.

I suppose that small trine of 6th house Virgo Venus; 10th house Moon-Uranus, and 8th house Pluto is preparing you for, nothing less than perfect, pleasent, fruitfull (Venus Virgo 6th house), long lasting and exciting (10th house Capricorn Moon, Uranus) love relationships, but you´ll obviously have to wait for the real thing to happen, since best thing needs most time.

You can technically take anyone in your life, but what´s the point if that person does not meet your profound needs for deep bounding, loyalty, shared trust and so on.
February 1, 2022 at 20:20
(Scorpio) amandaallansson
I had a lot of issues too within relationships or finding good partners and I have a scorpio stellium. But I experienced a lot of co dependency issues when I was younger which I had to deal with as well.
February 1, 2022 at 19:19
(Virgo) Astrooo
Hello,

Do you like poetry?
February 1, 2022 at 17:30
(Libra) celestialbody22
I would take a look at your 7th house because thats the house of partnership, relationships, love, enemies... etc. You have Mercury, Pluto, Chiron, & Black Lilith Moon in this house with your Sun conjunct Mercury on the Descendant.

The issue I see here is that Saturn is Squaring your Moon & Uranus. You may be very stubborn in opening up to others or expressing and showing how you feel. You find comfort in being in the background and shy away from attention with your South Node literally sitting on your Mid Haven. Aquarius can sometimes be a very unconventional, aloof, detached sign so I can see how this would be an issue especially if you have trust issues with Saturn in your 12th house (house of suffering and hidden enemies). I sense here testy energy with the Sun & Mercury in Scorpio on you Descendant. Perhaps you like to test people by way of "saying this to see what their response is". There´s just a lot of introverted energy here. All together. You need to put in more effort with relationships if you want to see some progess. Black Moon Litith and Pluto in Sagittarius also speaks of breaking away from the norm and going your separate way. The way forward is your Mars in your 9th house. Im sure this mars in cap transit was impactful. Start there.

**Side note, with Mars and Neptune in 9th house, I can see sports or gaming here. Maybe finding a hobby can attract a love interest with some things you may have in common. Also, try to go more with the flow and dont overthink it too much. Relationships arent a Step 1-10 type thing.
February 1, 2022 at 17:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Kisses
System message: Post has been written by user FallenAngel, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I don´t know if it is confidence related, i do have the confidence in myself i think it´s lillith or something, nobody takes me seriously or i end up most of the time being left on read it is annoying
February 1, 2022 at 17:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Scorpionic
=====
Meaning?
February 1, 2022 at 16:57
(Scorpio) Kisses
You’re a good looking dude. You just need more confidence. Focus on yourself and build yourself up
February 1, 2022 at 16:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Its a common trait for scorpio...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »