Man´s Sun conjuncts woman´s IC in synastry !

January 29, 2022 at 15:21 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) leftORright
Man´s Sun conjuncts woman´s IC in synastry !
Hmm what about this placement ? Do you have any experience ? How does each other feels ?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 29, 2022 at 15:55
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I have a mentor with their Sun conjunct my I.C. but because it´s Scorpio it´s more about learning Business, Marketing, Advertising, and responsibility of finances. It´s kind of interesting how much I have learned from this person I would not learn from others around me. Since it is 4th house it´s also about your home life, so you could say even through me, it teaches those around me at the same time.
I.C. in my experience is usually bigger events or life lessons that transform my life versus other points in my chart.
January 29, 2022 at 15:55
(Virgo) Etherealmind » leftORright
We´re just friends but I also feel that he appreciates me ofc :1: but probably not with the same perception as me. I feel "at home" with him like I can open up a bit more easily with him than some others people sometimes when I need advice/help but in his case I feel like he probably feels like I add lots of value to his personality and who he is in general (his Sun) like he feels totally accepted and encouraged by me in his identity (Sun).
January 29, 2022 at 15:47
(Scorpio) leftORright » Etherealmind
Would you say that he feels the same for you too, or it is only by your side ?
January 29, 2022 at 15:43
(Virgo) Etherealmind
I have this aspect with a friend of mine who´s Aries Sun and I appreciate him a lot :1:. We´re just friends but I know I can feel comfortable with him :):) like "feeling at home" when I talk to him. I find him inspiring in his way of being!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »