Experience with this aspect?

January 27, 2022 at 21:22 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Crinkly
Experience with this aspect?
1. Do you have any experience with this synastry aspect?

/moon conjunct Venus/
in a square with
/Pluto conjunction Pluto/

My intuition tells me it could either be really bad if poorly managed, or great if both people have learned these lessons.

2. Considering anyone in the same generation will square my moon with their Pluto, I wonder if it´s worse for the moon.sq.Pluto person to date the Venus moon conjunction or one without it, within the context of dating inside that generation.

3. What are some difficult natal aspects you´ve had to deal with? It´s interesting to see people with many planets doing lots of different things compared to seeing someone with stelliums and other positive aspects.

I´m a very plutonian person who really doesn´t like fighting but keeps getting drawn into toxic relationships due to all the squares in my chart.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 28, 2022 at 01:45
(Libra) Crinkly » letafet
Wow that´s interesting. Thank you for sharing.
January 27, 2022 at 22:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user letafet, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi.
Not anything to do with Pluto, but my Moon conjunct the other person´s Venus had some awful effects on me. I was infatuated with this person and I felt as if they were the only one on earth who could understand me; but I could never imagine myself in a relationship with them.

I have almost no harsh aspects in my chart so I don´t have much to add to that. Hope this brief comment helps.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »