Fated relationship? Should I go for it? How good it looks?

January 24, 2022 at 13:02 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Magic93
Fated relationship? Should I go for it? How good it looks?
Hi,

3 years ago I met a girl in a friend´s party and almost fall in love at first sight. I have not seen her another time since then but when my friend post a photo or whatever with she, I still feel the same emotions as that day.

Looking to the synastry, I have seen interesting things related with attraction such as:
- Her Venus in my 5th House
- Her Mars in my 5th House
- Venus-Mars Aspect
- ASC-Venus Aspect
- Mars- North Node Aspect

Does that mean that the attraction is mutual? Who should feel it most?

Moreover, I also have seen some saturn aspects (durability) and some jupiter aspects (fun/expansion). I was wondering if this should be a REALLY good relationship for both?

Thanks a lot for your help :)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 1, 2022 at 09:38
(Scorpio) Magic93 » Crinkly
Love at first could be related with my natal chart and the houses she activate:
- 5th house is Sag/Capr (where most of her personal planets are)
- Saturn is the only planet in my 7th house

Right now I am in my saturn renturn, in my 7th house, which may indicate why I am considering seriously she as a partner and this "little" obsession (although with a heavy scoprio natal chart, it´s hard to fully avoid obsession).

Looking back, I met she In April 2019, when saturn was in my 5th house in conjunction with Uranus/Neptune, and Venus was in my 7th house. Do not know if that could also mean something or not.
January 29, 2022 at 05:55
(Libra) Crinkly
It looks like you have a lot in common, but not necessarily in a way that would balance out your personalities. This could be a nice fling maybe, if nobody gets obsessed.
You have moon conjunct Lilith, and Mars conjunct north node. Be careful of aggression and fighting. Chiron conjunct Chiron in first house could become a theme as well. Love at first sight usually can be due to ascendant signs. I´m this case it might be the Lilith moon conjunction. Lilith square Mars is another red flag.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »