Gemini - Foe or More

January 22, 2022 at 21:25 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Gemini - Foe or More
Those who know me here on this site and who read my posts from time to time know i had always spiteful attitude towards gemini energy ...

Well, seems like i am falling in love with a girl that has gemini asc with Rahu 1st house in gemini.

Maybe because rest of hers placements are my favourite energies - i can ignore her gemini energy ?

Or do i actually really like gemini energy ?

How would you describe gemini energy ?

her data - 2nd May, 2001, 09:55 ( city - Olomouc )

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 23, 2022 at 10:20
(Virgo) Aren Levi » LotusStar
well my 8th house ruler is gemini/Mercury

my Mercury is in leo in 10th house, i like leo women most when it comes to 8th house matters. Also capricorn energy is good for me. ( that 10th house - original ruler of 10th Saturn/capri )

She got leo Moon and interestingly - she has super long golden hair and she looks like leo rising.

I read somewhere that gemini are cute and she got super cute face, but that leo hair and eyes of a cat are deffinetly there.
January 23, 2022 at 10:10
(Virgo) Aren Levi » LotusStar
It is like geminis can see through my game you know :61:

but i enjoy it with this girl, she is worth it.
January 23, 2022 at 04:50
(Virgo) LotusStar
What is it you don’t like about Gemini energy? If she doesn’t have those traits then should be ok?

It falls in your 8h no? Yeah that’s kind of a love/hate house

I am falling in love with a Gemini myself. Well in Vedic he is Taurus - Rohini Sun and Mars. God, he’s so hot lol

Not an easy match for Virgo Sun, but my Moons in Gemini so I can relate at least

That 8h connection is no joke either…
January 22, 2022 at 22:37
(Virgo) rohini moon » Aren Levi
yeah.. well, don´t question it too much.. It is what it is.

that was the point of my post.

Have fun.

:29:
January 22, 2022 at 22:36
(Virgo) Aren Levi » rohini moon
i know, but i am surprised that i get along with gemini energy - Thats the reason of existence of this thread
January 22, 2022 at 22:13
(Virgo) rohini moon
My advice: Have fun, you are young. Don´t give excessive credence to the astrological logistics.. let it play it´s course naturally and see where the chips fall..

:1:
January 22, 2022 at 21:57
(Scorpio) Kisses » Aren Levi
I can always tell when I have a moon sun conjunction with someone. You instantly feel like you know each other and like they’d be someone you could cuddle with
January 22, 2022 at 21:55
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Kisses
i am not naive to think it is forever and ever

but it is something fresh and new

deffinetly a nice experience so far
January 22, 2022 at 21:51
(Scorpio) Kisses » Aren Levi
It definitely is. Pretty rare to meet someone with a double whammy moon sun conjunction with you. However it obviously isn’t the end all be all. Take a look at Elon Musk and his first wife - they have double whammy moon-sun conjunction but the marriage still became unhappy
January 22, 2022 at 21:49
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Kisses
that might be the case :84:
January 22, 2022 at 21:47
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
:61:

sorry,

but clearly i hate no energy as i have found
January 22, 2022 at 21:44
(Scorpio) OS*
didn´t know you felt that way about us. Aren. :24: lol
January 22, 2022 at 21:38
(Scorpio) Kisses
Oh you have double whammy Sun Moon conjunction

Her Moon is Purva Phalguni conjunct your Sun and your Moon is in Bharani conjunct her Sun

That’s why you don’t care lol
January 22, 2022 at 21:35
(Scorpio) Kisses
😂 I fucking love Gemini energy

My best friend is Mrigashira sun with Ardra Mercury and we just talk forever. She’s always up for any adventure and knows about everything

***Disclaimer***
My Atmakaraka Venus is in Ardra in D9, and I have retrograde Saturn in Ardra in 10th house which might be why I enjoy the energy; also, my Libra planets trine Gemini

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »