Why don‘t I get along with earth signs?

January 22, 2022 at 15:35 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) foxyaj
Why don‘t I get along with earth signs?
Hey
Over the years I’ve noticed that I don‘t really get along with virgos or any earth signs at all. They seem close minded to me & oftentimes we end up arguing. My family only consists of earth signs, so that doesn‘t make it easier. We often don‘t share the same opinions & they are way too stubborn for me. It‘s ironic because I am an earthsign myself. Is there an explanation on why that might be?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 22, 2022 at 19:50
(Virgo) LotusStar
Maybe your Pluto in Sagittarius square their Sun creates power struggles
January 22, 2022 at 16:35
(Capricorn) Jaided
Makes sense you´d be more open minded and philosophical, not as grounded as other Capricorns when your Capricorn planets are in 7th, and you have Sagittarius as your 7th house cusp. It gives a Sagittarius feel to your Capricorn placements.
January 22, 2022 at 16:03
(Capricorn) foxyaj » Whitefluffy
Hey!

That‘s a great observation. I oftentimes get along with watersigns. Mostly with cancers or really water dominant people. True I need a lot of freedom & I‘m a really not conventional type of person. I hate traditions & traditional thinking. I prefer people who are out of the box types & I can learn a lot from.
January 22, 2022 at 16:00
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:180: signature with the natural ruler of :180: in detriment; :174::157:
Being in the element that is in league with :172: the :66: means putting up with the current :66: :93:!
January 22, 2022 at 15:55
(Capricorn) Whitefluffy
Hello from another Earth sign here :1:

I think there are few reasons why you have issues with Earth signs.

1. Your chart is Earth heavy. Why would you want to hang out with more of the same? I am Earth heavy too and don´t have many Earth people in my life except my coworkers. It appears you are low on Water. Do you get along well with Watery people?

2. Your Uranos is prominent- very angular and in aspect to your Sun. Uranian energies don´t mesh well with traditional conservative "let´s not rock the boat" Earth energies. I would probably guess that you need more excitement and freedom in your life.

I hope this helps :74:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »