POLL: Rising Signs and Physical Appearance

January 21, 2022 at 14:37 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) 2s
POLL: Rising Signs and Physical Appearance
Besides characteristically, do you guys relate physically to your rising sign or your planets in the first house (the physical traits or appearance stereotypes associated with these planets or that sign if you will)?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
January 31, 2022 at 10:23
(Libra) Maurizio88
Ciao Asc. Sagittario con saturno e urano congiunti in prima casa. mi chiedo sempre chi sono e cosa posso essere nella mia vita...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 28, 2022 at 15:18
(Scorpio) 2s » DrivenByTheStars
That´s a good point! And even the specific traits connected to certain signs and positions are in a way abstract.
January 28, 2022 at 14:52
(Scorpio) 2s » 21
You´re welcome! It´s always interesting to learn something new about yourself c:

You´re right! The identity of Aquarians are rather evasive. I do think you give off both Aquarius rising and Saturn in first house vibes, you have a eccentric look and the harsher, longer facial lines of a Saturn in first house person :) but like you said, it´s pretty hard to classify a Aquarius rising exactly.
January 28, 2022 at 10:49
(Pisces) 11
Yes I think I do look mostly like a :182: :174: :177: mix, which I am.
But I never participated in the guess my sign game
January 28, 2022 at 10:16
(Scorpio) 21
This topic inspired me to research more about Saturn in the 1st house so thanks for that :D

Thinking of it I relate to both Aqua rising and Saturn in 1st house, but I think Aqua energy is much more dominant, also I think it´s oxymoron to connect Aqua and stereotype since Aqua is supposed to be something totally unique and quite different so I don´t relate to any stereotypes and never will.
January 28, 2022 at 07:37
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » A1ien
Same here I´m an Aries rising and i have small face and red cheeks haha 😅
January 28, 2022 at 07:33
(Taurus) DrivenByTheStars
Hi a few years ago I was trying to research something similar and I don´t think that I can fit specifically to one sign. I don´t think I look like a virgo ASC... I dont think we actually look like a full sign. I think the more of that sign in our chart , than yes. But I feel my physical traits are a combination of different signs placed. Like certain body parts attached to typical traits of a sign. For instance, my eyes scorpio (mars) my legs sag.. my torso taurus venus...and so on.. one astrologer told me that the dominate planet in ur chart is what most closely u resemble... but I still feel its a combination and that what makes us so unique.
January 27, 2022 at 23:59
(Taurus) Dilanakia
I totally do. I am Scorpio asc and Pluto in the first house. Many of friends told me they got intimated by me. After 5 mins it’s okey but I look ice cold from the first look
January 27, 2022 at 15:30
(Scorpio) 2s » Owlmate
wise words, i´m glad you´re doing a lot better! "mens sana in corpore sa" is definitely a notable saying.

i can´t say you won´t go through those things again, but if you do remember to remind yourself that.
January 26, 2022 at 21:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 2s
System message: Post has been written by user Owlmate, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thank you for your words.
It has been almost 4 years ago that I was about to fall into anorexia, but actually I didn´t, I just went in a severe under-weight state, officially diagnosticated (with all the hormonal problems it caused...)
Now things are quite different from before. I´ve been learning that there´s nothing more important than accepting ourselves: that´s the best way to respect others as well.
Moon is moody and so is the shape of body some of us could have. The only solution is to adapt and to be active, just like our beautiful satellite.
Struggling with something we can´t modify because we are born in (for example) is just an autolesionistic loss of time, a true pity. It is way more productive doing something to improve within our ´limits´ and make them flourish through healthy attitudes, stress relief and mental relax.
"Mens sana in corpore sano" used to say ancient Latins...
January 26, 2022 at 21:08
(Libra) celestialbody22
Im Scorpio Rising and I highly relate to the Plutonian energy. Especially with Pluto in Scorpio and Lilith in my 1st House.
January 26, 2022 at 18:41
(Scorpio) 2s » letafet
that´s good! still they can really pile up if you´re not careful. thanks as well, good luck with life c:
January 26, 2022 at 18:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 2s
System message: Post has been written by user letafet, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I got treatment for both, now they´re not a serious issue in my life. I´m healthy both physically & mentally. But thanks. I hope you´re also well with no mental / physical conditions :)
January 26, 2022 at 18:08
(Scorpio) 2s » Owlmate
awww, i´m upset seeing how you feel about yourself. as a moon in first house person, i also have some cancer rising traits such as the fluctuating weight. i will say i´m quite thin, but because of how easily i gain weight (and lose) i have to watch what i eat often times. additionally, when i do gain weight, it´s usually in my face or rib cage area, which distorts my proportions in a bad way.

stretching is a good way to redirect the distribution of fats in your body, and generally makes your figure look better over time. an example of this is people with good posture usually have better proportions since their body content have room to move and not concentrate.

i know you struggle a lot, but just remember not to overgeneralize a mental health "illness!" not saying you were, but if you´ve really done a lot of research and think you have anorexia, then it´s fine to say so, but it´s important to consider those who do struggle with it when considering self-diagnoses.

remember that at the end of the day, there are loads of people out there who struggle with weight and appearance, and you´re not alone c:! if you want to fulfill your ideals, work hard, discipline yourself, and make sure you´re taking care of your body´s needs and your health while doing so.
January 26, 2022 at 17:59
(Scorpio) 2s » Kisses
alright! and thanks for the your feedback.
January 26, 2022 at 17:58
(Scorpio) 2s » OS*
i completely get that being confident is hard! just remember perfection is perceived differently by everyone, so someone out there definitely thinks you´re perfect! especially since they think you´re a libra, that´s a really good compliment!

interestingly, everyone i know in real life who hasn´t really talked to me initially thought i was a capricorn. i think it´s because of my midheaven, since midheaven represents the public perception of your image.
January 26, 2022 at 17:55
(Scorpio) 2s » s81
yes, i know it´s not that easy to find a correlation, but it´s a general poll to see how many people do relate to their sign or first house planets out of curiosity bahahaha

if we were to really look at it from a detailed lens, then every tiny factor in a person´s birth chart would contribute to physical appearance.
January 26, 2022 at 17:51
(Scorpio) 2s » letafet
ah, i hope the boniness isn´t affecting your health in anyway :( that sounds a bit harsh, but then again as long as it´s not inhibiting your day then i think it´s fine and not a real medical concern.

yikes! scoliosis and hypochondria, are you getting treatment for them in anyway? i know a lot of mental health consoles don´t really know how to do their job, but still try to get that looked at (even if it´s just you looking over it and trying to find a solution).
January 26, 2022 at 17:47
(Scorpio) 2s » Rosincvist
i enjoyed the allusion there! and i definitely believe you´re right. some people had delayed births or early births to consider as well.

That´s true! The planets in the first house are very important to consider when observing the ascendant and it´s physical/character traits reflection on a person. If Pluto is in your first house, especially since it´s the only planet in your first house, than it definitely gives you some defining characteristics, such as a seemingly enigmatic and secretive approach to life and initial personality :)
January 23, 2022 at 11:22
(Taurus) theycallmetym
Def no..
January 22, 2022 at 14:33
(Scorpio) Kisses » ComradePole
You are Uttara Ashada ascendant. Check my thread on the appearance of Uttara Ashada men
January 22, 2022 at 14:33
(Scorpio) Kisses
I definitely see Hasta ascendant in myself. Check out my threads on the Appearances of different nakshatras
January 22, 2022 at 06:19
(Scorpio) ComradePole
I generally do when it comes to the physical characteristics I am very skinny, nerdy and odd but I´m not tall at all as Aquarius risings are believed to be. But when it comes to the way I express, yes I am very aquarian.
January 21, 2022 at 23:12
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Sag Rising here :1: I´m 168 cm which is pretty tall compared with my mother who is 156 cm x´) I genetically inherited more from my father´s family haha. I also have a pretty thin-long neck. I also have Pluto 0 ASC, ASC ruler in Taurus 5H and ASC 60 Moon-Uranus which probably also modify my appearance but I don´t know what exactly. Tell me if you notice smth in my appearance related to my Sag Rising and my others aspects/placements :1: :1:
January 21, 2022 at 23:09
(Virgo) LotusStar
Yes. I have quite pale skin with darker brown hair and green/blue eyes, gives a bit of the gothic look Scorpio/Pluto in 1st can be known to have. Eyes are bit unique because of central heterochromia and sensitive to light.

I don’t have a square face though, it’s more oval. Hourglass body, medium height. My weight gets distributed evenly but I do watch it.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »