Lilith as ideal partner?

January 21, 2022 at 11:43 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Owlmate
Lilith as ideal partner?
Wherever we read, Lilith is always described as our most instinctive and almost unknown way to live eroticism and other spontaneous actions linked to seduction (not only the sensual one).

But is Lilith a sort of "twin flame"? Like the perfect correspective of us?
Is it what we want from a lover, the part in others completing our being and that attracts us the most?
I think it is like a shadow we need in order to grow up and to face the most hidden side we have, by finding it in the natural behaviour of a specific person.
For example, one has Lilith in Scorpio and can be fatally attracted by someone that is a Scorpio themself or has is as Ascendant.
Maybe I´m saying nuts, but I´m curious about what you think about it.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 22, 2022 at 10:34
(Aries) Owlmate
But none of you over here did notice an affinity between other person´s Lilith x personal Sun or Rising sign and vice versa?
For ex., Libra most evident qualities (the positive ones) attract me unconsciously and with no explicable reason, and my Lilith is in fact in Libra.
While one of my pseudo ´flames´ (a Libra) had Lilith in Gemini and, curious to say, thought and hoped I was a Gemini because of my talkative skills.
I guess if there´s an astrological connection for this...
January 22, 2022 at 03:56
(Aries) Wolfmoon
The woman I´ve been attracted to the most and had some serious feelings for, her BML conj my Mars.

Physically and personality wise she was near perfect for me. Too good to be true almost
January 22, 2022 at 01:00
(Taurus) Tau77
Yes, lilith conj personal planets in synastry is a super glue. I was madly in love with someone who had his moon conj my black moon lilith but we also had lots of double whammies incl.venus/pluto.
January 22, 2022 at 00:02
(Virgo) LotusStar
I don’t know… but the guy who loved me the most had his Lilith in Scorpio in my 1st house and near my Pluto. We also had other connections and he had his Juno on my ascendant for example, and exact Venus-Pluto opposition. It was and still is very obsessive on his end. My Lilith squares all his personal planets except Moon.

I have one of the Lilith 29 Cancer the other is early Leo. Personal planets that touch this point in synastry definitely grab my attention… the person I loved the most was indeed a Cancer Sun with Leo Venus, Mercury (and possibly asc)
January 21, 2022 at 13:25
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
This is interesting to me. The person I´m most strongly attracted to has her moon and Mars conjunct my true lilith, and her true lilith is conjunct my pluto.

Her moon and Mars is also conjunct my sun and venus also, so I´m sure that has a LOT to do with it as well.

It´s uncanny. Like looking in a mirror or something. It is and always will be strictly platonic. Just can´t get over the level of instant attraction though
January 21, 2022 at 12:52
(Taurus) Rosincvist
A decelerated :152: with Moon in it´s symbol ( :163:); I share natal :178: with two natural water-sign rulers and two other things called "Lilith"
As a Lovecraft-revisionist I place his :178: Ascendant on two of my Liliths (mean & true) Only one major Astrology site seems to agree with me!
The mythology of Lilith is kind of dark to extremely dark.
The people who reveal "everything" about themselves without leaving anything to the imagination are the ones who are fled from as terribly nuts!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »