Chiron

January 17, 2022 at 08:45 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) 11
Chiron
Does Chiron really heals in synastry?
I’m asking mostly about :164: conjuncting partners personal planets or angles.

Is it such healing that takes whole lifetime? Cause maybe then I can see it :63:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 21, 2022 at 08:45
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Magi Society Magi Astrology has :164: as a major relationship planet that is usually connected to another planet, sometimes angle, more often midpoint!
January 20, 2022 at 17:46
(Pisces) 11 » 2s
Thanks! I trust, what you say is right :74:
January 20, 2022 at 17:41
(Scorpio) 2s
it depends on the aspect, and the planets involved. certain combinations can be more harmful and prevent the healing process (such as squares between Chiron and a major planet or the north/south node) while opposition can mean a crucial part in a wound or healing equally. trine and sextile usually equal to healing between the two planets´ area >.< conjunctions usually mean that the person with the other planet recognizes the area the Chiron person needs healing in,and can help the person on the path to it.

what planet is it specifically? it´s important towards determining.

the healing doesn´t have to take a lifetime, it just develops throughout your relationship. sometimes it develops after a relationship is over. it just really depends on the plants involved with Chiron :24:
January 20, 2022 at 14:31
(Virgo) LotusStar » 11
I had Chiron conjunct Moon but also have it natally. My Chiron was exactly between their Moon/Mars conjunction. Because we also had a Moon/Moon conjunction between us there was a lot of emotional bonding for sure, talking about the past and family, upbringing. My wounds were exposed but I didn’t feel healed by them to be honest… just that they saw it and seem to understand what my Chiron wound was about and care, but they couldn’t necessarily relate more than that. We talked a lot about their family issues as well. It was not a bad synastry connection, but I would say still more difficult/triggering on my end.
January 19, 2022 at 15:26
(Pisces) 11 » natals
that´s the spirit :61:
January 19, 2022 at 15:13
(Pisces) 11 » Ren'Dorei
I wouldn´t say awareness, but something WAS triggered!! Even u mentioning "healing hands" :23:
January 19, 2022 at 15:07
(Pisces) 11 » LotusStar
Really? For the Chiron person?
Isn´t the Chiron the one who triggers other by trying to heal them? but maybe depends and go both ways.

But have u experienced contact where chiron conj personal points and you feel healed in that area?

I actually can see some healing, but it comes with pain. And that pain somehow never leaves
January 19, 2022 at 13:15
(Sagittarius) Sagit » natals
::In the voice of the late Robin Williams::

Okay, now, we hear a 5 second song from the boys in the band.

A one and a two...
January 19, 2022 at 11:33
(Pisces) natals
I dont think so
January 18, 2022 at 18:36
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Ren'Dorei
Great point - Chiron conjucting Mars is considered good for healing of that Chiron through those areas of Mars sign and house placement.

This "catch" you have found - works for me too. :15:
January 18, 2022 at 17:14
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin'
Good question... since Chiron is supposed to be the "wounded healer" - who could heal others but not himself.

Magi astrologers put great emphasis on Chiron. As according to the Magi Society the Sun conjunct Chiron interaspect is "the linkage of trust", while Saturn hard Chiron they term "the heartbreak aspect". Yes, they are very dramatic people! But I do think there is a lot of truth to what they say also.

For example... I thought Chiron-Juno aspects were not significant at all; Chiron and Juno being ´only´ a centaur and asteroid respectively. But indeed the conjunction seems to be binding, unlike the square and opposition which often leads to heartbreak.

They say that Venus or Mars conjunct Chiron often leads to marriage, if I´m not mistaken. Venus square/opposition Chiron I think they call "the impossible dream" or something - but I have seen some people who seem to be happily married (and for let´s say minimum 10-20 years) have it. So it´s not necessarily all ´doom and gloom´.

But yes, Chiron can invoke a certain pain. Maybe, it is easier to deal with it if the centaur also receives positive aspects ?... And of course it depends on maturity of the people involved, bla bla bla.
January 18, 2022 at 17:06
(Cancer) Ren'Dorei » 11
🌿🤞 still don´t know who I am 😁 but hope my message triggered some awareness to you 🙏
January 18, 2022 at 15:41
(Pisces) 11 » Ren'Dorei
Who are you? :39:

You have exactly that Chiron conjunction with my angle, that I was thinking about while writing this post.
January 18, 2022 at 15:35
(Cancer) Ren'Dorei
Well I don´t know much but my chiron have conjuction with Mars in Virgo, so when I´m serving others, directing my actions in helping people, that makes me feel happy and its like I´m healing my "wounds" too. (meanwhile I´m also having feelings like I´m clearing my karma with those actions)

I have to say this story of mine just for example: my auntie has chronical headaches, no medicine can understand that and there is no medical pills that calms her aches down. but when I´m doing head massage to her, it working! she´s saying I have some "healers hands" 😆 so using my "healers hands"😁 to serve people like that, it´s like I´m curing my soul too 🤷‍♂️

I intuitively found this "catch" in my birth chart so hope you´ll find yours too 🙏
January 18, 2022 at 15:06
(Virgo) Aren Levi » 11
I honestly think we do not have to be fully healed to heal someone, but there are many ways how healing can be in relationships.

There are people ( good romantic matches ) that just make you

- either feel better about yourself and teach you how to love yourself as you are
- or people that make you push yourself to become better if it is possible

I once loved someone so much that i pushed through all of my Chiron wounds for her, because i wanted the best for her, so i had to put the work in to be the best. -- I wouldnt say she healed me, but she was the reason i started healing myself.
January 18, 2022 at 06:58
(Virgo) LotusStar » 11
“But from my experience it seems mostly pain. I can’t see much healings there“

Same :25: it can be very triggering for the Chiron person

But it feels intimate in a weird way too cos when someone sees/relates to our pain it can feel that way on some level
January 17, 2022 at 20:50
(Sagittarius) Sagit » 11
My thinking is, only by healing others can you, effectively, heal yourself.

A Chiron Cup is always full.

It´s like Love.

Full reservoir.

Unlike my gas tank.
January 17, 2022 at 20:47
(Pisces) 11 » 11
I am asking this, cause I read everywhere the same thing, how it is the point that heals.. or triggers (if hard aspect).

But from my experience it seems mostly pain. I can’t see much healings there.
January 17, 2022 at 20:46
(Pisces) 11 » Aren Levi
Are you saying we can heal other person with our Chiron only if we have healed ourselves ?
January 17, 2022 at 15:27
(Virgo) Aren Levi
First you must ask yourself how does your Chiron affects you - honestly and objectively.
Then you can think of ways how to cure him.

Chiron can heal in synastry by the help of the partner Duhh :4:

It is an asteroid that affected you in childhood or early part of life ...
It is not a major planet which makes your life ... Think about it.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »