me and my brothers (vedic)

January 16, 2022 at 09:49 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user survivorman, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

me and my brothers (vedic)
those who have siblings, do you ever think you and your siblings have certain signs for a reason or lessons ? I have 5 younger brothers, 4 of us are close in age and the youngest one is still a toddler.

I find it interesting that me and one sibling are libra´s, two are virgo´s, the other two are capricorns.

all 6 of us have close birthdays as well.

I noticed common traits from my libra brother, we play mediator in situations within the 6 of us. We calm down the family when fights arise. the two capcirons are the hardest workers out of all of us. the oldest virgo cares the most about his public image/ will try to perfect things and im seeing the same trait in the youngest one as he ages haha.

I ask because im a strong believer in ancestors protecting you/guiding you. the women in my dads family tend to have ONLY boys or Majority of the kids are boys.

I researched my family history and also found out last summer my great grandfather was the first black male to own a farm in California. He had many brothers that shared the same sign as well. A couple brothers were pastors and one a Mayor of a town in California.

I have a couple of cousins that played in the NFL/CFL.

There´s a common thing i noticed as well, the men in my family will migrate the whole family around every 50 years. My family history dates back to Ireland/UK and Congo.

I never knew of this since i grew up with my moms family, so i just wonder sometimes if we were given certain signs for a reason, if that makes sense.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 17, 2022 at 00:16
(Scorpio) OS*
my family is gemini moons. between brother sister and myself. all 3 moons in each nakshatra respectively. mrigashira, ardra and punarvasu. it is very interesting that we´re all gemini moons but charts are different, and dashas or time periods also different.

in numerology, we´re all life path 11/2. which I also think doesn´t happen very often. in our numerology charts, pinnacles are different, name numbers also different.

it´s curious life happens that way sometimes, but there´s such a divergence between us im not sure I see the correlation. if anything, it really shows me how much lunar mansions are important! :78:
January 16, 2022 at 21:32
(Aquarius) makidal » survivorman
no i didn´t, i wouldn´t know how to do it even if i wanted to lol
January 16, 2022 at 21:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » makidal
System message: Post has been written by user survivorman, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
do you ever try linking life events that happened within the two of you or your parents for answers ?

I try analyzing life events and past situations too see connections in our charts to see if theirs lessons.
January 16, 2022 at 20:44
(Aquarius) makidal
i wondered the same thing, i only have a brother three years younger. i am aquarius sun and rising and he has aquarius in the moon. always wondered if there was a connection in the chart
January 16, 2022 at 20:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ComradePole
=====
i thought i was the only one! do you feel like you guys have a certain purpose ?
January 16, 2022 at 11:31
(Scorpio) ComradePole
YES, definetly, i do see patterns in my natal chart and my brother´s and we were born almost 10 years apart. I feel like we have similar urges in regards to how aproach our lifes and family but we might express them differently because I´m mostly air (aquarius) and he is mostly fire (aries) and use different methods but i do see resemblance. I´m a scorpio and my brother is a cancer (water suns) we both have moon in aquarius, mars in the 1st, and the sun square uranus in the same orb.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »