mahadashas ~ vedic astrology

January 15, 2022 at 01:48 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) OS*
mahadashas ~ vedic astrology
hello :)

Im currently in Saturn Dasha and Mercury will be in the next 2years.

saturn is square to my moon. I read afflicted saturn, during saturn dasha brings major difficulties, setbacks, illness like skin and bone problems, fractures, rheumatism. Saturn has given me a good career boost and prosperity during this period but also I’ve had some of the problems I’ve listed.

mercury in my chart is afflicted by the nodes, and I read this period “could” bring mental tensions, anxiety, instability and indecisiveness. loss in business. . .

does any one have advice or tips how to prepare for this period?

any healthy lifestyle habits I could incorporate during mercury dasha, to make this period more favourable. something I could perhaps start putting in practice now?

any advice or experiences shared is much appreciated.🙏🦋🌼

Posts in topic

Page: 6 5 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
January 28, 2022 at 02:08
(Capricorn) Datta108 » OS*
Yes,generally it is said that gemstones should be at least 2 or 3 carats to have effect..

Mercury ruled lagna´s may wear Emerald for life as a general rule of thumb🙏🌻
January 28, 2022 at 02:00
(Scorpio) OS* » Datta108
Namaste yes and is expensive. I was listening to a video and Robert Svoboda said this gem is not for everyone. if it´s 2ct or less will not do much, unless I misunderstood. regardless, I have a green emeraude ring which is also very sentimental to me. . .

with mercury my chart ruler for my lagna, and moon, and atmakaraka, and asc. in navamsha chart I think it is a good stone for me. I love the colour green.

Thank you again for recommending his books :)
January 28, 2022 at 00:27
Namaste if they are in your native language then by all means get them!! Particularly "The Greatness of Saturn" because of Sani Maha dasa going on and Ashtama Sani they should be read on Saturn´s day while fasting,this is a type of spiritual austerity that will be beneficial for you. Another poster mentioned other things to do on Saturdays which is also good to do except I dont agree with wearing a Blue Sapphire gemstone unless the entire chart is looked at to determine If it indeed is beneficial for your lagna🙏🕉🌻
January 27, 2022 at 00:58
(Scorpio) OS* » rohini moon
thanks for the recommendation, I´ll check it out :)

and yeah definitely in the background lol or sometimes I bring my phone and just listen while taking long walks with my dog :13:
January 27, 2022 at 00:56
(Virgo) rohini moon » Datta108
...still cool to hear about the record deal, though :)

I love music, art, all things creative..
January 27, 2022 at 00:54
(Capricorn) Datta108 » rohini moon
Most definitely!! Feels like i lived 3 lives in the last 25 years!!!
Probably the reason why I´m disinterested in most mundane things now, I done just about everything I wanted to do in life and then some!!
The old sayin is "chewing the chewed", like chewing a piece of gum that lost its flavor, that´s basically the material world, it´s no place for a gentleman or a lady they say...
January 27, 2022 at 00:49
(Virgo) rohini moon » OS*
I know, lol. Sometimes they do drone on and on.. that´s why I´d let them run in the background. I got lucky with the Rohini video---it was only an hour or so and they pretty much stayed on track for it..

but I tried that with Ashlesha.. which is 3 hours .....and I didn´t make it through... KRS used to have that Eve Mendoza astrologer on alot, she was actually quite good, too. I should check her out again..
January 27, 2022 at 00:29
hahaha that´s so true! yes I seen the two, and always wonder what aspects it is that makes these guys chitchat like that. I didn´t view them all yet but the one on Ashwini got me wondering when they were actually going to start talking about the nakshatra,.

I love KRS channel :4:
January 27, 2022 at 00:28
That´s so fun, Datta.. you sound like you´ve lived a full, fun life :) The musician stuff- especially :4:
January 27, 2022 at 00:21
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

If you haven´t seen these videos, I think you may like them, OS :) they are very long, but I used to let them run in the background -- you never know when they will get into some aspect of it - and you´re like WOW... dead on...
YouTube
YouTube
January 27, 2022 at 00:12
yes :) I also watched the video you linked, thank you!!
January 27, 2022 at 00:11
(Scorpio) OS* » Datta108
yes I seen many of his books, which are also available translated in French ((mais, au double du prix!! )))

think I will start with the book about Saturn :1:
January 27, 2022 at 00:03
Early 2000s I would say??? Supposedly he wasn´t giving any more in person lectures I think,so I went to the Sivananda Center in Manhattan to hear him speak,and we talked briefly afterwards.
His Guru always talked about Saturn, Dattatreya, the Divine Feminine, astrological knowledge etc...
January 27, 2022 at 00:00
Yes he has books on Ayurveda, Vaastu(Indian feng shui basically)Astrology( Light on life is a go to book for Vedic astrology) and his astounding trilogy, Agohra.

I will say most of his books have advanced techniques and deep philosophical concepts,even Agohra has parts that are beyond my ability to comprehend but some of the stories his Guru tells are simply awesome and mind bending!! Some even say they´re made up fiction, that its impossible for a human to have these abilities he describes!
It´s up to you to decide🙏🕉🌻
January 26, 2022 at 23:53
I´m with you, OS.. you should check out his YT channel as well... :1:
January 26, 2022 at 23:53
oh, wow! you met him? how interesting! how long ago was that??
January 26, 2022 at 23:49
(Scorpio) OS* » Datta108
I think I should read this book, is not the first time I see you recommending, thank you Datta.

there’s an other one from Svoboda I’m also interested in, Prakriti, ayurvedic constitution. I might just order both :)
January 26, 2022 at 23:47
(Scorpio) OS*
wow. mars and moon is really no joke😰

I’ve notice most difficult antardasha for me is mars, the last one, saturn/mars, would not want to go through again.

thanks everyone for sharing🙏
January 26, 2022 at 23:46
Yes his Agorha trilogy is unbelievably fantastic, one of my favorite books.
It´s no wonder that even though its Wednesday and the moon is in Scorpio, it´s also about to enter anuradha nakshatra ruled by Saturn,it´s the 26th,Saturn´s number, and the Sun is in capricorn and we´re talking about Saturn!

I met him once in new York years ago when he was still giving lectures, his Guru from India, Vimalanda, was absolutely no joke and his stories I still go back to every once in awhile, if you like stories about Saturn, Tantra, Sadhu´s, Jyotish,spirituality etc.. read the first book,"Agohra, At the left hand of God"
January 26, 2022 at 23:32
(Scorpio) Kisses » rohini moon
Yeah I cut my own bangs a few times and also my hair really short when I was little lol
January 26, 2022 at 23:31
Datta---
I decided to check back in on Svoboda´s YT and this was his latest upload:

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

coincidental because of his Saturn book you just brought up...

I liked this short video on Saturn´s mantra
YouTube
YouTube
January 26, 2022 at 23:20
Yup.... you get it..
January 26, 2022 at 22:52
Rahu Moon Mars conjuct in the 8th house!! Lord have mercy
January 26, 2022 at 22:03
Svoboda is a good guy! I have been meaning to read that book, Thank you for the remninder!!

The person I mentioned also had Rahu in the 8th with Moon/Mars.. forgot to mention, Transiting Saturn on that day was in 1st house, and natal saturn/venus/jupiter were sqauring that on the asc...

the transits that day were so ill for their chart..
January 26, 2022 at 21:57
Yeah, Children shouldn´t play with sharp things!!!

Yes Venus is said to hold the ability to bring life to the dead ,and since he is the Guru of the Asura´s the demoniac race he always has enmity with Jupiter, the spiritual master of the demigods and heavenly deva´s.
There is a story about how Jupiter got the knowledge to do the same,its in the book by R Svoboda "The Greatness of Saturn ",a must read for those experiencing Sade Sati or Sani Maha dasa...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »