Aries Sun or Moon

January 14, 2022 at 07:35 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) LotusStar
Aries Sun or Moon
Do you like someone independent and direct like yourself or do you like someone who is soft and calm to balance you?

Especially Aries Moon - are your emotions really intense and come on like a rush? How do you handle the volatility?

:) whatever can say, you’re a passionate bunch

In my experience Aries is *the* most passionate zodiac sign and it’s not even close

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 14, 2022 at 19:47
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Aries Sun and Mercury third house.

I like a woman who is confident in herself with awesome banter. An intelligent conversation is probably the most attractive thing for me. Someone who isn´t afraid to speak her mind and stand her ground. Someone who thinks.
January 14, 2022 at 19:26
(Aries) AnuradhaMoon
Oh ... I like this topic. :3: :17:
I have Sun and Mercury in Aries.

Generally, a lot of my friends are Aries Sun. I even have one family member who has Moon in Aries.I have a resonance with all of them, a connection in conversations. :15:
January 14, 2022 at 16:05
(Virgo) Etherealmind
For me, Aries people are so nice !! As their Sun is in my 4th house I generally feel well talking to them, it´s almost like feeling at home :):)

I have 2 Aries friends.
January 14, 2022 at 15:58
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I´m Aries moon. I like people that are outgoing and outspoken, but also easygoing and willing to follow sometimes/most of the time.

I guess I like a challenge. If they´re too soft or calm I get bored.

I think it´s a little more complex than can easily be described in a few words though. As are most things.

As far as emotional nature of Aries moon, yeah it can be pretty extreme sometimes. I used to feel like most people just wanted to rain on my parade. Got frustrated by other people´s cool reserved emotional natures lol. Especially when I was excited about something and wanted other people to get excited about it too.

Aries is also in my 7th house, so that is part of it too I´m sure
January 14, 2022 at 14:44
(Virgo) Aren Levi
in vedic i got Moon, Jupiter, Saturn in aries + Mars 1st house

I like Venusian ( soft and calm ) women with spiritual interests.
But also that are into health and exercise.
January 14, 2022 at 13:50
(Leo) Northerneuropean
I agree, Aries Sun, also could be moon quite direct, but the moust passion comes from Leo Sun + moon in water signs.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »