Capricorn Magnet

January 11, 2022 at 16:35 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) 2s
Capricorn Magnet
This forum is not really for anything serious or practical, but I´ve noticed that the people I always get an intuitive positive feeling from initially and end up becoming close to are all Capricorns. My best friend is a Capricorn Sun, Mercury, Venus, and rising, and a Taurus Moon, and my other three close friends are all Capricorns too.

Does anyone also have this type of relationship with one sign? It feels almost magnetic whenever I meet a Capricorn, it´s like we instantly get along in almost every case. It´s an interesting pattern.

:1:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 11, 2022 at 14:35
(Scorpio) 2s » letafet
maybe, except pisces might be the exception? i can´t see pisces being super uncomfortable around emotions bahaha

hmmm, that´s a good question. i do say moon patterns can definitely affect a person, but i don´t think it does anything to the overall chart, if you will. like a person with a weak moon in their chart might not be influenced by their moon phrase, and if there are aspects suggesting contradictory behavior to that of the moon´s phrase, then the traits can be completely covered (as the moon is already considered inner life and emotions and hidden from view often).

that´s definitely true! i find it funny that saturn and capricorn are associated with reserved-ness but at the same time with prestige and climbing up the social ladder. it makes sense, but looking at it objectively, it´s kind of ironic. you would think they don´t care about social reputation but they do. and although the moon is a lot softer and more "feminine" in energy compared to that of saturn and capricorn, it´s also reserved and cares more about home life. seems almost contradictory on both ends huh?

i get that often, the approachable part :1: sometimes i associate it with my 7th house sun and libra placements, but also moon in taurus is pretty approachable in general! and you do seem more reserved, but usually reserved to me just means contemplative or containing depth ahahaha :61:
March 9, 2022 at 17:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 2s
System message: Post has been written by user letafet, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I believe Virgos are similar actually haha. As a Virgo rising at least, I also don´t do well with emotions, I think it is a mutable sign thing.

Only after looking at your chart I realised that you were born on a full moon! Do you think the moon phases have an effect on the chart overall?

Saturn vibe - yeah, despite thinking that I´m "chill" and laidback most of the time I get that a lot. I think it also kind of shows in our conversations - looking at it objectively, you seem more approachable and friendly compared to me (Moon ruling Cancer and Saturn ruling Capricorn - opposites). I think interactions are more enjoyable this way though! :61:
March 8, 2022 at 16:02
(Scorpio) 2s » letafet
yeahh... i totally agree. on the long term, geminis aren´t the best pick as they tend to disappear in and out of your life. they can be super present for 2 weeks but be completely gone for a month afterwards. not the most stable or the perfect person to build a life with and depend on :´) in terms of emotions, i´m usually on a completely different wavelength then them, and they tend to be super uncomfortable around too many emotions :41: i prefer virgos tbh

ahhh, that makes more sense!! i remember you saying yours was mars c:

bahahaha my planets basically make no conjunctions, my venus and jupiter were super close to but they´re a little too far away- but i think the closest i´ve got is moon conjunction north node, it´s a super tight conjunction too :´) i also see mercury conjunction sun, i think that´s usually associated with charm and quick thinking, but a tendency to be less engaged in others words because you can be a bit busy thinking about what you want to say next and you lose focus.

yeah! i´ve always felt connected to the moon actually! and you definitely give me a saturn vibe, it´s hard to explain but even your old profile picture kind of gave me a really saturn influence with the darker colors, brown haired girl, and the dark academia look.
March 7, 2022 at 19:30
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
I can say that for :174: :151: :152: and :176: asc.
March 7, 2022 at 19:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 2s
System message: Post has been written by user letafet, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Actually I think that Geminis are good to hang out with - but with serious, long term relationships, I´ve always had some issues. Honesty is something important for me and they don´t always provide that (unless they have a few Taurus placements). This was the objective take. Subjectively I really enjoy their company and can´t foresee the disappointment I´ll experience later on :75:

By "chart ruler" I actually meant almuten figuris, sorry for the confusion!
Also there is this thing: the planet conjunct the sun is considered a great influence (hence my Saturn), and if there are no planets conjunct the sun, you look at the planets conjunct your moon.

Moon - that makes sense! I´ve always thought you had this "moon influence" in your personality and/or aura, lol. I think it really shows and it´s great.
March 7, 2022 at 14:43
(Taurus) Rosincvist
No one has mentioned "reincarnation" yet.
I had four strongly :177: authority figures growing up, because I had a :177: stellium put to good use in my past-incarnation!
Stages of life might have a shift in synchronicity that expose past-life prerogatives.
March 7, 2022 at 14:33
(Taurus) Rosincvist » dark_moon_rising
I wanted to make the assumption when new to Astrology that :178: being in the middle third of the Zodiac is only middling evolved; I was wrong.
:178: often proves to be the most evolved in most groups of people!
March 7, 2022 at 13:55
(Scorpio) 2s » letafet
actually me, too, which is kind of surprising. i don´t know as many geminis as i do capricorns, but every gemini i´ve met i´ve gotten along with relatively well. i don´t really understand why they have such a bad reputation, they´re super entertaining and always know what to say, even the more reserved ones that give off a intellectually superior vibe.

hmmm, my best friend´s 10th house is actually also in scorpio and she´s my best friend lol so that would make sense. however, i don´t really see her with too many scorpio friends, i might need to look more into that.

oh wait i thought your chart ruler would be mercury since your rising is virgo? is it different in traditional?

i calculated my almutem figuris (i figured it out) and got moon c:
March 7, 2022 at 13:50
(Scorpio) 2s » dark_moon_rising
ofc not! actually, i have a lot of capricorn friends, and i see two sides of the spectrum with you guys bahahaha i have a lot of capricorn friends who are the reserved type and who are hardworking and practical, but on the inside they´re super chaotic. they´ll let loose when they´re comfortable, and the do let themselves have fun! there´s also some that are super chaotic but have a lot of luck in terms of finance and material items, and this is a pattern i´ve notice with capricorns even born on the same day as each other this pattern, one was super reserved but secretly chaotic and the other one is super outwardly chaotic but because of that, they create a good impression with the people around them and have a good reputation. although you guys aren´t as intune with your emotional problems and have more trouble solving them, i still think that it´s natural you´re still aware of them, as earth signs are more reserved and reflective by nature due to their negative polarity :6:

just a side note, those capricorns include capricorn sun, taurus/virgo moon, capricorn rising, capricorn mercury and venus capricorns and also caprcorn sun, moon, venus, and mercury capricorns etc.

i feel the same way about earth signs !! i used to not know many virgos or taurans since capricorns basically dominated my life, and i swear i didn´t intentionally only become friends with capricorns, but recently i´ve met a few more virgos and they´re also amazing people that i get along with easily c: and i´ve also noticed the same pattern with them as with capricorns, behind their reserved exterior, they´re a lot more out there than people would think. they´re super good listeners or advice givers the few times i really am stuck on a life event and ask for advice, and their more stable nature is comforting! i still need to hold on taurans though, i don´t know too many :´)

oh, and it would totally make sense if you felt like you were a cancer in your past life, in modern astrology people consider the nodes as a balance between your past life and your life ahead of you, and your south node is in cancer, which can symbolize being a cancer in your past life (edit: i read you connecting to to your south node after i typed that)! i feel like was a scorpio in my past life also bahaha and aww, i know you´re not directly applying me in your description of scorpio, but i was super touched by it!

pisces is another one of those signs, i see the world as super selfish and unfair, but it´s always pisces that surprise me and make me realize there´s hope in the world.
March 6, 2022 at 19:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user gabri.est.la, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Same with Scorpios all the time
March 6, 2022 at 19:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
This used to happen to me with Geminis. Around 2018-17 all my close friends were Geminis and I have to say, Gemini is still one of my favourite signs today.

My theory is that it has something to do with the sign in your 10th house. My 10th house starts with Gemini, and my best friend´s 10th house is Scorpio and she really likes Scorpio placements.

Another thing to consider is the planet´s energy: all my life I´ve had people with Venusian placements around me, Taurus and Libra. Even though it is far from "being my thing" (I generally don´t do well with that type of energy - I´m Saturn dominant and my chart ruler is Mars) it´s just something that keeps happening all the time.
March 6, 2022 at 17:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user dark_moon_rising, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi all! This is interesting to read. I have to say that even though I have a Capricorn double stellium I cannot stand that Capricorns are described as these calculating practical money hungry CEO type. I can’t resonate with this at all haha! I’m much more in tune with my emotions although I have trouble expressing myself sometimes.

To answer your question, I am definitely drawn to water signs. I feel an immediate ease from water signs because I know they feel deeply and won’t be harsh with my emotions which I very much appreciate!

With Cancer it almost feels like I was a cancer in my previous life because everything about them seems like a part of me that I once knew even though I am no longer like that. I feel so taken care of with their gentleness that is unlike many others. My south node is in Cancer so this might be why.

With Scorpio I see someone who seeks to dig deeper than most to get to know the darkest parts of another in what seems like a way of understanding human nature at its essence. And their loyalty is something that makes me emotional because I see the wounded soul trying to experience the lightness of unconditional love.

With Pisces I see someone that gives me the impression of pure innocence many times. The fish has no natural shell for protection. They are protected by the Devine though. Being in their presence makes me feel like I am accepted exactly as I am. I read that Pisces is here to take all the tears of the world and bring them back to God.
January 11, 2022 at 17:00
(Scorpio) 2s » GreenMoon
To be honest, I know Cancer and Capricorns are radical opposites, but opposites in astrology usually have a lot of similarities too, so although Capricorn is the rational and practical to your emotional and nurturing, both signs are pretty stable and don´t like to move on unless they decide it´s time (since they´re both cardinal) and they´re both always going to be there for you types. Plus, Cancer is the sign of the home and family and is associated with the mother, but Capricorn is also the sign of the parents and is usually associated with the father ;)

Bahaha that´s great that you guys think similarly. I think maybe it´s also because we have Taurus moons, so our natures are more practical than typical water signs (I think the stubbornness you experience also comes from the Taurus moon). And your moon is in Capricorn´s house! There´s definitely similarities in terms of making use of things in a productive manner.

I have realized with my experiences that most Capricorn guys are such gentlemen. They´re like ideals of "boyfriend material" in my opinion, they´ll give you their jacket when they notice your cold, listen to you and talk in equal measures, and they won´t invade your privacy like a lot of other guys would. Additionally, they support themselves and they can support you if you need it.
January 11, 2022 at 16:46
(Cancer) GreenMoon
Yes...I experience that a lot. And it s very interesting because the capricorn and the cancer aren t getting along to well, theoretically. They are veeery different and there s a big chance of not having patience to listen to each other. Almost all guys i had a flirt with, or serious (and intelligent) convos, even friendships, were Caps. :D The first feeling i have when i meet them is a profound aversion, haha, but then I observe their rationality and opinions on diff subjects & we always get along very well bc we think the same in most cases. It can become a love-hate relationship, though. We have in common the stubborness. Dunno why I attract them so easily.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »